2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Samanta Fabris gave interview for Croatian press and She said that 90% of girls are staying in Conegliano and She did signed last year 1+1 contract, and at end of this season She signed for one more season. As We already know Bricio and Melandri left so we can conclude that Robin De Krujif is staying.

Waiting for second OH....

And rumors is that they will play WCCH.

• [quote='leo2017','index.php?page=Thread&postID=366023#post366023']I don't want to stoop so low as to argue with you. I just want to affirm and stress that Turkey's got a lot of money to spend ANYWHERE, AT ANYTIME... And it'll be lotta fun watching Malinov/ Egonu/ Lucia B/ Sylla/ Chirichella/ Danesi/ De Gennaro vs ?/Karakurto/ ?/ Ismailoglu/ Akman/? / ?... I don't even know who these turkish players are or come from: I just gatherZHU, KYK, NATALIA, RASIC, SLOETJES, RAHIMOVA, HILL etc etc etc are ghe ones that decide any match and any win...

• Kosheleva's decision very unlogical.Sorry but Breasil League is not good also foreign players quality I wish She return to Russia
    Destinee Hooker also very unlogical.GS take a huge risk and ı think this result is bad for theirs
    I am very sad for Boskovic.She wants spend 3 more years.She saw only first final in 3rd season.Also next year may be not see.
    I am sure FB Vakıf finals will start again.Go Fenerbahce

• I think Boskovic made a big mistake signing 3 years....She still young and she could benefit of playing in other countries. If she spend her whole career at the same club she will get to comfortable and never improve....just look at Goncharova. Not to mention the level of Turkish league is going down, and we don`t even know how low it will be in 3 years.

Before singing with Sesc, Kosheleva talked with Thaisa to get her advice.

• I think Boskovic made a big mistake signing 3 years....She still young and she could benefit of going to playing in other countries. If she spend her whole career at the same club she will get to comfortable and never improve....just look at Goncharova. Not to mention the level of Turkish league is going on, and we don`t even know how low it will be in 3 years.

Before singing with Sesc, Kosheleva talked with Thaisa to get her advice.

I think Boskovic made a great decision by signing with Eczacibasi for 3 more years. Eczacibasi trusted her and invested her in such an early age and she improved a lot in last 3 years. She is working with best coaches, training with top players, in one of the best clubs of Europe with very good conditions. She is also very close to her home country. What else does a young player expect? Goncharova is not a good example since she also improved a lot although she never played abroad. Playing abroad might be good for improvement of a player but it is not a pre-requisite. Look at Gozde, she has never played abroad but still improved a lot ;) To me, this decision is very logical for both Boskovic and Eczacibasi, it is not like there are many rich club who can pay Boskovic's salary anyway :whistle:

• Any rumors concerning Britt Bongaerts or Tessa Polder ??

• Boskovic's sign only one meaning "Money Lots Of Money" All The World First Budget Club Eczacıbasi and 2nd Vakıfbank
    Also Gozde Yılmaz She is sitting all the years cuz They earn the biggest money all the world with Vakıfbank players
    Therefore Vakıfbank players win lots of cup but Ecz. mostly never seen final.

• Someone posted a link a few weeks ago and it said Boskovic earns 1M...she`s among the TOP 5 most paid. And Vasileva made 1M as well.

I know it was said before that Larson and Kosheleva makes a 1M....But I heard also that is not true and Larson was making around 500-750K...

If I remember right Bruno Voluch said Natalia made 750K for her second season with Fenerbache.... And she made 500K for her first season...after Kim left they were able to give her a raise otherwise she would not stay.

But I don`t know....all these are rumors.

• I think approxelimately Larson 1M USD, Boskovic 1-1.2M USD, Gibbemayer 400-500.000 USD, Gamze 300.000 USD If Comes Kim Yeoung Koung 1.5M Avros

They seem too rich club 8o it is really more money. But why people discuss about Boskovic's staying in Eczacibashi. If I was a player and got such more money every part of Turkey can be paradise for me. She came to volleyball for earning money and she did it, why does she have to leave Eczacibashi then :whistle: got such more money it is really amazing. I don't think Italian clubs can pay such more money for players. Turkish clubs are really rich. That's why players want to play there. They really satisfy their players with money. I wish I was a player and played there :lol:

• almost

You can laugh or not. Nevermind
    Brasil league not good league also almost all foreign players 2nd quality

They seem too rich club 8o it is really more money. But why people discuss about Boskovic's staying in Eczacibashi. If I was a player and got such more money every part of Turkey can be paradise for me. She came to volleyball for earning money and she did it, why does she have to leave Eczacibashi then :whistle: got such more money it is really amazing. I don't think Italian clubs can pay such more money for players. Turkish clubs are really rich. That's why players want to play there. They really satisfy their players with money. I wish I was a player and played there :lol:

I guess people forgets that volleyball is not only a hobby for professional players... It can be their hobby but they have to make money as well. Unfortunately it is a very short career.

• You are thinking very wrong.You are seeing Turkish League only money This is very wrong think.
    Every year Champions League,Cev Cup and Challange Cup or finals taken by Turkish Clubs.Because Turkish League The most Hard League All The World.
    Turkish League has lots of disadvantages The First League This is Amazing.Limit Foreign Player,Not Limitless EU Player,Not Enough Turkish Player etc

Outside Of Turkey Lots Of Reason For Choose İtalian league for players...How many countries has live 4 season also professional Voleyball League?
    İtaly,Greece,Spain and South France you can see 4 season.Only İtalian League strong a league...
    Even Though Lots Of Foreign Players Imoco not win CL also has very good quality Foreign and EU players.Turkey Is Not EU and No Play EU players.
    Only Imoco can play for Champion Turkish League , most difference service quality beetween two leagues.Turkish League very very tough service also very tough league

Also only 2 teams has very big budget (Ecz.,Vakıf) then FB-GS and the other teams.

For Boskovic Vakıf and Fenerbahce everytime winner clubs If she went Vakıf or FB she collected all cups.This is the difference