You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Favourite Team: FOPPA (Italy), Rexona-Ades (Brazil), Dresden (Germany) NT: Italy, Holland, Germany, Serbia, USA (women); Brazil, USA and Poland (men)

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Piccinini, Fürst, Pavan, Merlo, Barazza, Kozuch, Klineman, Flier, Brakocevic, Robinson, Mihajlovic, Vasileva, Plak, Fiorin, Rahimova, Havelkova, Thompson, Apitz, Kreklow, Amanda

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 6:39pm

Bernardinho on Kosheleva's arrival, it will be really interesting to see them working together.

"For what has come to our knowledge, she is aware of our work, she has some good references and has shown a lot of interest in working with us. And that makes us very proud. To see a player of that level create that expectation, to have that perspective of working with us. Our intention is to have her in the best possible condition and at the right time. We will not rush any deadline, because the most important thing is the integrity and the athlete's career. Then we will think about how we can use her in the best possible way, so that she can be the reinforcement that we believe she will be. We are already in direct contact with the staff responsible for her recovery. It is important that the both staffs are speaking. We received some videos from her and we saw that she is at a point of recovery even better than I imagined, due to the short time since she had the surgery. We'll keep talking and working together to see what will be the best time for her to arrive in Brazil.

It's an honor to have such a player on our team. We'll adjust so she can perform her maximum, so we can introduce her well on the court. So that her knee has a good recovery, get her in shape and go back to being one of the main attackers in the world. We'll work as we always did. To develop the player and, with the quality she already has, hope that she can help us fight for titles this season."

http://www.melhordovolei.com.br/bernardi…o-de-kosheleva/
"Forza Foppa ale
sempre insieme a te
e dovunque andrai
sola mai sarai
Non mollare mai …
Non mollare mai …"

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Brakocevic, Blagojevic, Boskovic, Skowronska, Werblinska, Eda, Dani Lins, Fabiana, Gamze, Neslihan, Babeshina, Sawicka, Tomkom, Castillo, Kim, Sloetjes

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 6:47pm

Bernardinho on Kosheleva's arrival, it will be really interesting to see them working together.

"For what has come to our knowledge, she is aware of our work, she has some good references and has shown a lot of interest in working with us. And that makes us very proud. To see a player of that level create that expectation, to have that perspective of working with us. Our intention is to have her in the best possible condition and at the right time. We will not rush any deadline, because the most important thing is the integrity and the athlete's career. Then we will think about how we can use her in the best possible way, so that she can be the reinforcement that we believe she will be. We are already in direct contact with the staff responsible for her recovery. It is important that the both staffs are speaking. We received some videos from her and we saw that she is at a point of recovery even better than I imagined, due to the short time since she had the surgery. We'll keep talking and working together to see what will be the best time for her to arrive in Brazil.

It's an honor to have such a player on our team. We'll adjust so she can perform her maximum, so we can introduce her well on the court. So that her knee has a good recovery, get her in shape and go back to being one of the main attackers in the world. We'll work as we always did. To develop the player and, with the quality she already has, hope that she can help us fight for titles this season."

http://www.melhordovolei.com.br/bernardi…o-de-kosheleva/
Good to hear that Bernardinho and SESC value the condition of the players so highly. I think Kosheleva's best days are in the past, but there's no reason that she can't be a dominant attacker if she gets her fitness back and they can cover her on reception.

Phil

Professional

• "Phil" is male

Favourite Team: Atom Trefl - Azeryol - Vakıfbank - Modena - RC Cannes

Favourite Players: Chen Wan Ting, Nootsara Tomkom, Maja Ognjenović, Neslihan Demir, Samanta Fabris, Anna Werblińska, Erika Coimbra, Erika Araki, Piyanut Pannoy

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 8:47pm

Michaela Mlejnkova is rumored to play for Developres Rzeszów next season.

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 8:52pm

That`s good for her... Better go to Poland and play full time instead of taking the risk of sitting on the bench in Italy/Turkey.

Chemik renewed with Mirkovic. Do u know if the plan is to have her as the main setter next season or they are looking for someone else as well? Thanks
Michaela Mlejnkova is rumored to play for Developres Rzeszów next season.

This post by "pope" (Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 8:56pm) has been deleted by the author himself (Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 8:56pm)

Phil

Professional

• "Phil" is male

Favourite Team: Atom Trefl - Azeryol - Vakıfbank - Modena - RC Cannes

Favourite Players: Chen Wan Ting, Nootsara Tomkom, Maja Ognjenović, Neslihan Demir, Samanta Fabris, Anna Werblińska, Erika Coimbra, Erika Araki, Piyanut Pannoy

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 9:12pm

Chemik renewed with Mirkovic. Do u know if the plan is to have her as the main setter next season or they are looking for someone else as well? Thanks

There are rumors Marlena Pleśnierowicz might join to Chemik Police (She's the main setter in polish NT this year).

Speaking about Mlejnkova, I'm not sure if she will be starter. Blagojević just renewed with Developres. And Helene Rousseaux will probably stay.

• "AdmonKadmon777" is male

Favourite Team: Scandicci, SESC Rio, Fenerbahce, Zanetti BG, Igor, Imoco

Favourite Players: GABIZINHA, Samanta BRICIO, OFELIA Malinov, ROBIN De Cruijf, CARLI Lloyd, VITTORIA Piani, Paola EGONU, ANNA Danesi, MARIKA Bianchini, Drussyla

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 4:21am

Any news/link about Rasic signing with the Bank ? And Sloetjes ? I wonder how will Guidetti be able to manage a turbulent Vakifbank, doomed by lots of important losses, and by the possible rivalry Lonneke-Karakurt...

By the way: It'very unlikely seeing the Team USA losing from GGuidetti's barely watchable NT...
It's impossible for this team of mediocre players to achieve anything remarkable in the VNL!
Ok, Turkey's got loads of money to play for everything but, please, come on...

And their coach, the Overrated One, in 11 years in Italy has managed to win just an italian Super Cup in 2002!
And with an incredible Team, Minetti Vicenza...

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YK & EDA ERDEM & MIREYA LUIS

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 6:11am

By the way: It'very unlikely seeing the Team USA losing from GGuidetti's barely watchable NT...
It's impossible for this team of mediocre players to achieve anything remarkable in the VNL!

And their coach, the Overrated One, in 11 years in Italy has managed to win just an italian Super Cup in 2002!

:mirror: :wavy:

Oh and Rasic will stay in VB, she confirmed it herelf

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 6:51am

Any news/link about Rasic signing with the Bank ? And Sloetjes ? I wonder how will Guidetti be able to manage a turbulent Vakifbank, doomed by lots of important losses, and by the possible rivalry Lonneke-Karakurt...

It'very unlikely seeing the Team Italy losing from mazzanti's barely watchable NT...It's impossible for this team of mediocre players to achieve anything remarkable in the VNL! :lol:

Turkey girls try and show their best. Now, I think they have a chance in final-6 in VNL! It will be fun for me to see zhuting makes Guddetti mad in Nanjing! :cheesy:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "leo2017" (May 17th 2018, 6:57am)

LLOYD

Intermediate

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 1:08pm

Giulia Pincerato and Anastasia Guerra may play in Pesaro next year. Also there is a rumor about Salvagni may join Pesaro as head coach

• "crovolley" is male
  • "crovolley" started this thread

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Scandicci, Pomi NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Joanne Wolosz, Monica De Gennaro, Raphaela Folie, Ema Strunjak, Nikolina Bozicevic

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 1:48pm

Samanta Fabris gave interview for Croatian press and She said that 90% of girls are staying in Conegliano and She did signed last year 1+1 contract, and at end of this season She signed for one more season. As We already know Bricio and Melandri left so we can conclude that Robin De Krujif is staying.

Waiting for second OH....

And rumors is that they will play WCCH.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "crovolley" (May 17th 2018, 1:56pm)

• "AdmonKadmon777" is male

Favourite Team: Scandicci, SESC Rio, Fenerbahce, Zanetti BG, Igor, Imoco

Favourite Players: GABIZINHA, Samanta BRICIO, OFELIA Malinov, ROBIN De Cruijf, CARLI Lloyd, VITTORIA Piani, Paola EGONU, ANNA Danesi, MARIKA Bianchini, Drussyla

Friday, May 18th 2018, 1:44am

I don't want to stoop so low as to argue with you. I just want to affirm and stress that Turkey's got a lot of money to spend ANYWHERE, AT ANYTIME... And it'll be lotta fun watching Malinov/ Egonu/ Lucia B/ Sylla/ Chirichella/ Danesi/ De Gennaro vs ?/Karakurto/ ?/ Ismailoglu/ Akman/? / ?... I don't even know who these turkish players are or come from: I just gatherZHU, KYK, NATALIA, RASIC, SLOETJES, RAHIMOVA, HILL etc etc etc are ghe ones that decide any match and any win...

This post by "Canter" (Friday, May 18th 2018, 1:54am) has been deleted by the author himself (Friday, May 18th 2018, 1:54am)

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YK & EDA ERDEM & MIREYA LUIS

Friday, May 18th 2018, 2:04am

Kiri who? Malinov? From Russia? :rolll: I don't even know who that is I just gather Bricio, Hill,Fabris, Plak etc and win :thumbsup:

LLOYD

Intermediate

Friday, May 18th 2018, 11:56am

There is a rumor about Camilla Mingardi may play in Bergamo next season

Spyro

Trainee

Favourite Team: Italy NT

Favourite Players: Sokolova,Zhu,Kim,Gioli,Del Core

Friday, May 18th 2018, 5:30pm

http://www.worldofvolley.com/News/volley…the-market.html
According to this, Carcaces won't play in Pomì next season.

Friday, May 18th 2018, 5:46pm

Kosheleva's decision very unlogical.Sorry but Breasil League is not good also foreign players quality I wish She return to Russia
Destinee Hooker also very unlogical.GS take a huge risk and ı think this result is bad for theirs
I am very sad for Boskovic.She wants spend 3 more years.She saw only first final in 3rd season.Also next year may be not see.
I am sure FB Vakıf finals will start again.Go Fenerbahce

Friday, May 18th 2018, 5:58pm

I think Boskovic made a big mistake signing 3 years....She still young and she could benefit of playing in other countries. If she spend her whole career at the same club she will get to comfortable and never improve....just look at Goncharova. Not to mention the level of Turkish league is going down, and we don`t even know how low it will be in 3 years.

Before singing with Sesc, Kosheleva talked with Thaisa to get her advice.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "pope" (May 18th 2018, 8:17pm)

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Favourite Players: André Heller, Dante, Serginho, Murilo, Kaziyski, Sokolov, N'Gapeth, Urnaut; Garay, Fabi, Tom, Kim Yeon-Koung, Mihajlovic, Kosheleva, Gözde

Friday, May 18th 2018, 6:10pm

Kosheleva's decision very unlogical.Sorry but Breasil League is not good also foreign players quality I wish She return to Russia
The things I have to read here... :lol:
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

• "serdar" is male

Favourite Team: Cuban NT, Turkish NT, VAKIFBANK

Favourite Players: A. Orro/O. Malinov/H. Miyashita/X. Gong/T. Boskoviç/M. Vargas/P. Egonu/I. Haak/H. Klimets/Z. Ting/C. Zhang/Gabi/B. Busa/M. Sylla/C. Bosetti/I. Voronkova/K. Ilchenko/D. Santana/J. Geerties/C. Plak/M. Mlejnkova/A. Leyva/L. Scuka/C. van Gestel/B. Herbotts/N. Daalderop/C. Chirichella/I. Fetisova/K. Akman/M. Popoviç/A. Danesi/S. Bonifacio/Y. Xinyue/Z. Todorova/A. De Tant

Friday, May 18th 2018, 6:17pm

I think Boskovic made a big mistake signing 3 years....She still young and she could benefit of going to playing in other countries. If she spend her whole career at the same club she will get to comfortable and never improve....just look at Goncharova. Not to mention the level of Turkish league is going on, and we don`t even know how low it will be in 3 years.

Before singing with Sesc, Kosheleva talked with Thaisa to get her advice.

I think Boskovic made a great decision by signing with Eczacibasi for 3 more years. Eczacibasi trusted her and invested her in such an early age and she improved a lot in last 3 years. She is working with best coaches, training with top players, in one of the best clubs of Europe with very good conditions. She is also very close to her home country. What else does a young player expect? Goncharova is not a good example since she also improved a lot although she never played abroad. Playing abroad might be good for improvement of a player but it is not a pre-requisite. Look at Gozde, she has never played abroad but still improved a lot ;) To me, this decision is very logical for both Boskovic and Eczacibasi, it is not like there are many rich club who can pay Boskovic's salary anyway :whistle:

Social bookmarks