2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• I dont know why people still trust Hooker honestly, she is a great player, no doubt, but she never showed to be a team player, or a club one for that matter....so its always a risk to have her or to go after her, it could go well, but it could also go really wrong... If I were a team manager, I wouldnt take that risk...she is not the player you can rely on.

Anyway, seems like she will go back to Osasco. they will announce a new sponsor next week..and she will be their main reinforcemen for next seaon.

which players have stayed in Osasco amongst the Brazilan NT players ?

• Really? She will be their main signing ?? I guess Osasco will not even reach the semis next season. Sesc/Praia/Minas will be in the semis and Barueri / Bauru-Sesi will be stronger....

I dont know why people still trust Hooker honestly, she is a great player, no doubt, but she never showed to be a team player, or a club one for that matter....so its always a risk to have her or to go after her, it could go well, but it could also go really wrong... If I were a team manager, I wouldnt take that risk...she is not the player you can rely on.

Anyway, seems like she will go back to Osasco. they will announce a new sponsor next week..and she will be their main reinforcemen for next seaon.

• Fatma and Leys together?? OMG....we already saw that in Bursa :obey:

They will for sure need Rahimova...or just go ahead and bring Nikola....( by the way Nikola had a great season and she was really good in the playoffs....Gala should actually consider her.)

• If I was GS I would try something like (which is still quite similar to Canter's one

S: Aslihan Kilic or Duygu Duzceler- OPP:Rahimova or Dimitrova
    OH: Leys- Hande Baladin
    MB: Inky-Asli
    L: Gizem K

This lineup could actually even do better then ppl expect. Ilkin I hope goes to another club as starter. Cansu Cetin can stay.

• Fatma and Leys together?? OMG....we already saw that in Bursa :obey:

They will for sure need Rahimova...or just go ahead and bring Nikola....( by the way Nikola had a great season and she was really good in the playoffs....Gala should actually consider her.)

you're so right :lol: i give up on that duo

thx @beri..i forgot Fatma in Fener..i for some reason confused Aslıhan KIlıç with Sıla Çalışkan :|

there are two Seda's and Zülfiye as setters too

• I don`t get why Gala singed Fatma and Leys when they have very similar play style. I would have gone with Fatma-Salas or Malesevic-Neriman. They need a strong OH that can kill some balls.

They didn't! :lol: Fatma is in Fenerbahçe while Leys is in Galatasaray. Gala can still sign Hande/Salas/Neriman etc and Rahimova or Dimitrova as Opp. This team would be an offensive bomb!

• Oh okkkk....thank god :thumbsup: I got confused and was thinking Fatma signed with Gala.

I doubt Hande will leave Vitra...unless the club wants to, because depending on her I get the feeling she`s happy sitting on the bench as long she`s winning especially next season when they plays CL. ..I follow her on instagram and all her posts are about her hair and partying....I wonder how much time she actually spend in the gym practicing.

They didn't! :lol: Fatma is in Fenerbahçe while Leys is in Galatasaray. Gala can still sign Hande/Salas/Neriman etc and Rahimova or Dimitrova as Opp. This team would be an offensive bomb!

• which players have stayed in Osasco amongst the Brazilan NT players ?

There arent much news yet, cause they had a problem with sponsors, so I guess will have more news after the new sponsor is announced. But the rumors are that Mari Paraíba and Camila Brait should stay, and they will sign setter Claudinha (ex-Praia Clube). There are rumors involving MB Wal as well.

• This whole Hooker thing once again shows why people shouldn't be obsessed with social media. She was an outstanding player (maybe she still is) but has never appeared any efforts to be a team player, just like Joana said and we already know she will never do that ;)
    Why on earth would you need someone like her if you already knew she'd kinda ruin the team vibes? That's not such a Sophie's choice, is it?

• Hooker was a perfectly good team player in Minas, though. Players and audience alike loved her and she played there for two whole seasons. Sure she has a bad history, but geez, it's not like she signed with Galatasaray and canceled her contract once the season started.

Wow Hooker must have some serious issues! She blocked three GS fans I know on twitter who expressed their dissapointment in a kind way. She also blocked me on twitter because I wrote "She missed a good opportunity, now she can retire and take care of her child. She also proved how right Karch was when he didnt trust her" in Turkish, so she must have translated it. When I heard this transfer I was worried about her personality and some good GS fans told me that she changed and matured a lot after she had her baby, look now. I am speechless :wavy:

Also it's really shitty to post ironic messages in her social media for absolute no reason and then come here playing the victim after she rightfully blocks you. Who the hell are any of us to tell her what she should do with her life or tell her she deserves to be excluded from a team?

• Hooker was a perfectly good team player in Minas, though. Players and audience alike loved her and she played there for two whole seasons. Sure she has a bad history, but geez, it's not like she signed with Galatasaray and canceled her contract once the season started.

So based from my understanding, Gala showed interest to get Hooker but she refused the offer because she plans to continuously play in Brazil (Osasco)???

I don't see anything wrong with. She looks happy in Brazil and has made lots of fans. The blocking in social media is just natural if you wanna keep the positivity in your life. I too don't want nosy people asking me about my decisions in life.

Also it's really shitty to post ironic messages in her social media for absolute no reason and then come here playing the victim after she rightfully blocks you. Who the hell are any of us to tell her what she should do with her life or tell her she deserves to be excluded from a team?

Lol! Hello Hooker, the reason I commented on someone's message in twittter in Turkish was because I was responding to a friend. Besides me and these other three are close enough to GS's volleyball group that we knew she said yes to the deal. If she will act in such an amateur way, then she needs to understand the consequences too. Plus, the other three people did not even write a harsh comment to her. Good luck to her in Brazil and her life, she sure needs that! Oh and god bless her :lol:

• Lol! Hello Hooker, the reason I commented on someone's message in twittter in Turkish was because I was responding to a friend. Besides me and these other three are close enough to GS's volleyball group that we knew she said yes to the deal. If she will act in such an amateur way, then she needs to understand the consequences too. Plus, the other three people did not even write a harsh comment to her. Good luck to her in Brazil and her life, she sure needs that! Oh and god bless her :lol:

What’s with the saltiness all about? She may have said yes initially but hasn’t signed the contract so that doesn’t count. Anyone can change their mind especially when there is no contract yet. She’s not bound by Shariah law or something :lol:

She is very blessed and has found her peace of mind in Brazil. Why give it away in place where she is uncertain if she will get that kind of condition?

• Wow, we moved to Shariah now? Do you have more stereotypes to protect someone? What an ugly way anyway for someone so ignorant and has no clue either how Turkish law and Shariah law work.
    My problem with her is how she handled the situation. Instead of writing silly answers like God bless you and block people, she could very well share her reasoning and say sorry that things changed at this point. She is not the first player having such a situation and all GS fans could accept that. But again, the way she responded to the situation made us more disappointed. In the end, this is one of the biggest and well respected sport clubs in the world.

• There arent much news yet, cause they had a problem with sponsors, so I guess will have more news after the new sponsor is announced. But the rumors are that Mari Paraíba and Camila Brait should stay, and they will sign setter Claudinha (ex-Praia Clube). There are rumors involving MB Wal as well.

thanks.seems Minas and Praia will be stronger than Osasco..early to speak