You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 11:37am

I dont know why people still trust Hooker honestly, she is a great player, no doubt, but she never showed to be a team player, or a club one for that matter....so its always a risk to have her or to go after her, it could go well, but it could also go really wrong... If I were a team manager, I wouldnt take that risk...she is not the player you can rely on.

Anyway, seems like she will go back to Osasco. they will announce a new sponsor next week..and she will be their main reinforcemen for next seaon.

which players have stayed in Osasco amongst the Brazilan NT players ?

There arent much news yet, cause they had a problem with sponsors, so I guess will have more news after the new sponsor is announced. But the rumors are that Mari Paraíba and Camila Brait should stay, and they will sign setter Claudinha (ex-Praia Clube). There are rumors involving MB Wal as well.

thanks.seems Minas and Praia will be stronger than Osasco..early to speak
meso mi ra se beno...

LLOYD

Professional

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 11:39am

Alessia Ghilardi and Freya Aelbrecht may stay in Pesaro

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 11:43am

I don`t get why Gala singed Fatma and Leys when they have very similar play style. I would have gone with Fatma-Salas or Malesevic-Neriman. They need a strong OH that can kill some balls.

i totally forgot my beloved Wilma Salas :D
she would be awesome for Gala...we dont know if Samsun Anakent will keep her in the team or not...also Rachel Sancez

i wonder if it would be better if they had signed Sanchez instead of Inky..i dont know Inky maybe she will rock in Gala this season but i know Sanchez and she is more than a MB at times
meso mi ra se beno...

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 8:02am

Rumors Diouf join Pomi.

Piccinini in coneglieno? Igor novara close to marcon.

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 8:46am

Hooker was a perfectly good team player in Minas, though. Players and audience alike loved her and she played there for two whole seasons. Sure she has a bad history, but geez, it's not like she signed with Galatasaray and canceled her contract once the season started.
Wow Hooker must have some serious issues! She blocked three GS fans I know on twitter who expressed their dissapointment in a kind way. She also blocked me on twitter because I wrote "She missed a good opportunity, now she can retire and take care of her child. She also proved how right Karch was when he didnt trust her" in Turkish, so she must have translated it. When I heard this transfer I was worried about her personality and some good GS fans told me that she changed and matured a lot after she had her baby, look now. I am speechless :wavy:
Also it's really shitty to post ironic messages in her social media for absolute no reason and then come here playing the victim after she rightfully blocks you. Who the hell are any of us to tell her what she should do with her life or tell her she deserves to be excluded from a team?
Lol! Hello Hooker, the reason I commented on someone's message in twittter in Turkish was because I was responding to a friend. Besides me and these other three are close enough to GS's volleyball group that we knew she said yes to the deal. If she will act in such an amateur way, then she needs to understand the consequences too. Plus, the other three people did not even write a harsh comment to her. Good luck to her in Brazil and her life, she sure needs that! Oh and god bless her :lol:
What’s with the saltiness all about? She may have said yes initially but hasn’t signed the contract so that doesn’t count. Anyone can change their mind especially when there is no contract yet. She’s not bound by Shariah law or something :lol:

She is very blessed and has found her peace of mind in Brazil. Why give it away in place where she is uncertain if she will get that kind of condition?

Here's the thing. When you enter into an agreement whether its verbal or non verbal, it's still a contract. The written contract signing just finalizes everything.

...while I do undestand Hooker's position, it would still make her look unprofessional not to honor an agreement especially in competitive sports when you could've hired someone else before they got signed by another club. Hooker should have atleast tried to appease the situation instead of creating more unnecessary drama with the fans of the club.

It happened before. When a club gets blindsided by a player, the club actually suffers more than the player . See Asseco Resovia Rzeszów when Gordon Perrin moved to Beiijing or even Julien Lyneel from Personal Bolivar to China.

Those clubs I mentioned suffered from setbacks in their seasons last year because they didn't originally wanted the players they have to pursue after the players they originally agreed with broke their contract.

So telling us that it's nothing because it 's just pre-season is undeniably ignorant about the club affairs during the recruitment period.
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Rains" (May 20th 2018, 8:53am)

joan13

Beginner

• "joan13" is female

Favourite Players: KIM Yeon Koung

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 9:15am

Finally KYK has a new team in eczacibasi vitra. This is really strongest in Turkish League next season.

• "Mkmalaluan" is male

Favourite Team: Brazil

Favourite Players: Fe garay, tandara, roberta, bia, natalia, drussyla, adenizia, rosamaria, bruna

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 9:21am

I hope in the next world club championship....

the champions and vice champions will be selected to play.. for example...

Rio
Praia

Vakifbank
Escazibaci

Conegliano
Scandicci

Chinese team

Mapuan

I want you!

• "Mapuan" is male

Favourite Team: USA NT

Favourite Players: Hooker, Lloyd, Anderson, Jaeschke, Sander, Bartmann, Tonitui, Holt, Christensen, Kubiak

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 11:37am

Here's the thing. When you enter into an agreement whether its verbal or non verbal, it's still a contract. The written contract signing just finalizes everything.

...while I do undestand Hooker's position, it would still make her look unprofessional not to honor an agreement especially in competitive sports when you could've hired someone else before they got signed by another club. Hooker should have atleast tried to appease the situation instead of creating more unnecessary drama with the fans of the club.

It happened before. When a club gets blindsided by a player, the club actually suffers more than the player . See Asseco Resovia Rzeszów when Gordon Perrin moved to Beiijing or even Julien Lyneel from Personal Bolivar to China.

Those clubs I mentioned suffered from setbacks in their seasons last year because they didn't originally wanted the players they have to pursue after the players they originally agreed with broke their contract.

So telling us that it's nothing because it 's just pre-season is undeniably ignorant about the club affairs during the recruitment period.
What are you taking about, you don’t even know if they made a verbal agreement much more with a contract.

There’s a thing called discussion and just because it was announced that a player and a club are talking that doesn’t mean they have entered a verbal agreement. You people assume too much. Why don’t you ask the club itself why it did not push through instead of putting all the blame to the player? S

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 11:56am

What are you taking about, you don’t even know if they made a verbal agreement much more with a contract.

There’s a thing called discussion and just because it was announced that a player and a club are talking that doesn’t mean they have entered a verbal agreement. You people assume too much. Why don’t you ask the club itself why it did not push through instead of putting all the blame to the player? S

Yeah right because Galatarasay made a one-sided proposal to Hooker or they agreed telepathically with their minds. Yeah no. :rolleyes:
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson, Gozde, Fabi, Lloyd.

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 12:28pm

Rio
Praia

Vakifbank
Escazibaci

Conegliano
Scandicci

Chinese team

Minas will play because they won the SOUTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIP, which is the classification tournament. I do not think there will be 3 Brazilian teams.

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 3:32pm

Praia, MInas, Vakif, Eczacibasi, Conegliano, Scandicci and Tianjin would be perfect!

Rio
Praia

Vakifbank
Escazibaci

Conegliano
Scandicci

Chinese team

Minas will play because they won the SOUTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIP, which is the classification tournament. I do not think there will be 3 Brazilian teams.

Mapuan

I want you!

• "Mapuan" is male

Favourite Team: USA NT

Favourite Players: Hooker, Lloyd, Anderson, Jaeschke, Sander, Bartmann, Tonitui, Holt, Christensen, Kubiak

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 4:06pm

Yeah right because Galatarasay made a one-sided proposal to Hooker or they agreed telepathically with their minds. Yeah no. :rolleyes:
Hooker rejected the proposal. MOVE ON.

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 4:14pm

I hope Hooker won't cause any problems for her next club then. Reputation is very important in sports.

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YK & EDA ERDEM & MIREYA LUIS

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 5:32pm

Hooker did not reject the offer, stop spreading lies. She actually accepted it. Then they made it official verbally then they announced it and last minute just after they called her to sign the contract and make it completely official she backed down. Just as she's known for, that's called unprofessionalism... Her attacking ppl and the club instead of apologizing afterwards makes it even worse

ryleybarnes

Intermediate

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 5:34pm

Did she say something bad about the team?

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YK & EDA ERDEM & MIREYA LUIS

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 5:47pm

Did she say something bad about the team?

Well not necessarily but she kept blocking members and fans that shared their disappointment and called them things like hateful ppl for being disappointed and then kept saying god bless you lol. Like you broke an agreement official or not on paper. What do you expect? They are not going to cheer you on... And she is also def not the victim here so Idk why she acts like that

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 6:05pm

Hooker did not reject the offer, stop spreading lies. She actually accepted it. Then they made it official verbally then they announced it and last minute just after they called her to sign the contract and make it completely official she backed down. Just as she's known for, that's called unprofessionalism... Her attacking ppl and the club instead of apologizing afterwards makes it even worse
Hooker, never accepted offer, she was clear from beginning she do not want to play in any other country than Brazil, anything else is not truth!

• "crovolley" is male
  • "crovolley" started this thread

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Scandicci, Pomi NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Joanne Wolosz, Monica De Gennaro, Raphaela Folie, Ema Strunjak, Nikolina Bozicevic

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 6:28pm

My God what a surprised, She rejected Galatasaray. Team that doesn't play CL and They aren't showing that they will fight for some CUPs in their own league. Not suprised at all that She rejected them. And She maybe got same money offer from Brazilian team and She loves playing their.

Does somebody has rumors about Conegliano OH ?? I'm still waiting... I'm still sad for Gabi choosing Minas over Conegliano but hey She knows what Is the best for her.

When it comes to Seria A teams Scandicci, Novara, Monza, Bisonte and Bergamo almost compilted their roster same goes to Conegliano only waiting for OH official news.

• "Meatballs" is male

Favourite Team: Galatasaray, Turkish NT Women

Favourite Players: Kim Yeon-koung, Milena Rasic, Isabelle Haak

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 7:00pm

I don't like writing things about individual users here but crovolley and mapuan, I normally like what you write but this time you two are like a joke. If something similar happened to another team, I know how your reaction would differ. GS is once again one of the world's biggest sport clubs and they are professional enough not to announce transfers before they get confirmed. Also we know what kind of a personality Hooker has. And please stop this stupidity on "oh she loves Brazil", "oh this player loves Italy". This is nothing but an insult to Turkey. Is it such a bad country after all that players are forced to play there or pick to play in Turkey just because of money? We all know what professionals base their transfer decisions on, definitely not on how much they love a country.

Mimek

Intermediate

• "Mimek" is male

Favourite Team: NTs: POL(F/M) USA(F) ITA(F), Impel Wrocław, Unendo Yammamay Busto Arsizio, Vakifbank Istanbul

Favourite Players: Skowrońska, Wołosz, Havelkova, Tomsia. Ognjenovic, Sloetjes, Jaqueline, Hooker, de Kruijf, Egonu, Gennari

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 7:43pm

Maja Savic (MB SRB) is rumoured to play for Developres Rzeszów

Social bookmarks