You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 2:30am

I don`t get why Gala singed Fatma and Leys when they have very similar play style. I would have gone with Fatma-Salas or Malesevic-Neriman. They need a strong OH that can kill some balls.

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YK & EDA ERDEM & MIREYA LUIS

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 2:32am

I don`t get why Gala singed Fatma and Leys when they have very similar play style. I would have gone with Fatma-Salas or Malesevic-Neriman. They need a strong OH that can kill some balls.

They didn't! :lol: Fatma is in Fenerbahçe while Leys is in Galatasaray. Gala can still sign Hande/Salas/Neriman etc and Rahimova or Dimitrova as Opp. This team would be an offensive bomb!

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 2:39am

Oh okkkk....thank god :thumbsup: I got confused and was thinking Fatma signed with Gala.

I doubt Hande will leave Vitra...unless the club wants to, because depending on her I get the feeling she`s happy sitting on the bench as long she`s winning especially next season when they plays CL. ..I follow her on instagram and all her posts are about her hair and partying....I wonder how much time she actually spend in the gym practicing.

They didn't! :lol: Fatma is in Fenerbahçe while Leys is in Galatasaray. Gala can still sign Hande/Salas/Neriman etc and Rahimova or Dimitrova as Opp. This team would be an offensive bomb!

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Favourite Team: FOPPA (Italy), Rexona-Ades (Brazil), Dresden (Germany) NT: Italy, Holland, Germany, Serbia, USA (women); Brazil, USA and Poland (men)

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Piccinini, Fürst, Pavan, Merlo, Barazza, Kozuch, Klineman, Flier, Brakocevic, Robinson, Mihajlovic, Vasileva, Plak, Fiorin, Rahimova, Havelkova, Thompson, Apitz, Kreklow, Amanda

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 2:56am

I dont know why people still trust Hooker honestly, she is a great player, no doubt, but she never showed to be a team player, or a club one for that matter....so its always a risk to have her or to go after her, it could go well, but it could also go really wrong... If I were a team manager, I wouldnt take that risk...she is not the player you can rely on.

Anyway, seems like she will go back to Osasco. they will announce a new sponsor next week..and she will be their main reinforcemen for next seaon.

which players have stayed in Osasco amongst the Brazilan NT players ?

There arent much news yet, cause they had a problem with sponsors, so I guess will have more news after the new sponsor is announced. But the rumors are that Mari Paraíba and Camila Brait should stay, and they will sign setter Claudinha (ex-Praia Clube). There are rumors involving MB Wal as well.
"Forza Foppa ale
sempre insieme a te
e dovunque andrai
sola mai sarai
Non mollare mai …
Non mollare mai …"

Emil

Sage

• "Emil" is male

Favourite Players: Haak, Lloyd, Lippmann, Orthmann, Robinson, Folie, Daalderop, Dürr, Stevanovic, Hanke, Heyrman, Herbots, Bongaerts

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 3:17am

This whole Hooker thing once again shows why people shouldn't be obsessed with social media. She was an outstanding player (maybe she still is) but has never appeared any efforts to be a team player, just like Joana said and we already know she will never do that ;)
Why on earth would you need someone like her if you already knew she'd kinda ruin the team vibes? That's not such a Sophie's choice, is it?

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Favourite Players: André Heller, Dante, Serginho, Murilo, Kaziyski, Sokolov, N'Gapeth, Urnaut; Garay, Fabi, Tom, Kim Yeon-Koung, Mihajlovic, Kosheleva, Gözde

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 4:06am

Hooker was a perfectly good team player in Minas, though. Players and audience alike loved her and she played there for two whole seasons. Sure she has a bad history, but geez, it's not like she signed with Galatasaray and canceled her contract once the season started.
Wow Hooker must have some serious issues! She blocked three GS fans I know on twitter who expressed their dissapointment in a kind way. She also blocked me on twitter because I wrote "She missed a good opportunity, now she can retire and take care of her child. She also proved how right Karch was when he didnt trust her" in Turkish, so she must have translated it. When I heard this transfer I was worried about her personality and some good GS fans told me that she changed and matured a lot after she had her baby, look now. I am speechless :wavy:
Also it's really shitty to post ironic messages in her social media for absolute no reason and then come here playing the victim after she rightfully blocks you. Who the hell are any of us to tell her what she should do with her life or tell her she deserves to be excluded from a team?
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Mapuan

I want you!

• "Mapuan" is male

Favourite Team: USA NT

Favourite Players: Hooker, Lloyd, Anderson, Jaeschke, Sander, Bartmann, Tonitui, Holt, Christensen, Kubiak

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 5:14am

Hooker was a perfectly good team player in Minas, though. Players and audience alike loved her and she played there for two whole seasons. Sure she has a bad history, but geez, it's not like she signed with Galatasaray and canceled her contract once the season started.
So based from my understanding, Gala showed interest to get Hooker but she refused the offer because she plans to continuously play in Brazil (Osasco)???

I don't see anything wrong with. She looks happy in Brazil and has made lots of fans. The blocking in social media is just natural if you wanna keep the positivity in your life. I too don't want nosy people asking me about my decisions in life.

• "Meatballs" is male

Favourite Team: Galatasaray, Turkish NT Women

Favourite Players: Kim Yeon-koung, Milena Rasic, Isabelle Haak

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 7:55am

Wow Hooker must have some serious issues! She blocked three GS fans I know on twitter who expressed their dissapointment in a kind way. She also blocked me on twitter because I wrote "She missed a good opportunity, now she can retire and take care of her child. She also proved how right Karch was when he didnt trust her" in Turkish, so she must have translated it. When I heard this transfer I was worried about her personality and some good GS fans told me that she changed and matured a lot after she had her baby, look now. I am speechless :wavy:
Also it's really shitty to post ironic messages in her social media for absolute no reason and then come here playing the victim after she rightfully blocks you. Who the hell are any of us to tell her what she should do with her life or tell her she deserves to be excluded from a team?
Lol! Hello Hooker, the reason I commented on someone's message in twittter in Turkish was because I was responding to a friend. Besides me and these other three are close enough to GS's volleyball group that we knew she said yes to the deal. If she will act in such an amateur way, then she needs to understand the consequences too. Plus, the other three people did not even write a harsh comment to her. Good luck to her in Brazil and her life, she sure needs that! Oh and god bless her :lol:

Mapuan

I want you!

• "Mapuan" is male

Favourite Players: Hooker, Lloyd, Anderson, Jaeschke, Sander, Bartmann, Tonitui, Holt, Christensen, Kubiak

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 8:07am

Lol! Hello Hooker, the reason I commented on someone's message in twittter in Turkish was because I was responding to a friend. Besides me and these other three are close enough to GS's volleyball group that we knew she said yes to the deal. If she will act in such an amateur way, then she needs to understand the consequences too. Plus, the other three people did not even write a harsh comment to her. Good luck to her in Brazil and her life, she sure needs that! Oh and god bless her :lol:
What’s with the saltiness all about? She may have said yes initially but hasn’t signed the contract so that doesn’t count. Anyone can change their mind especially when there is no contract yet. She’s not bound by Shariah law or something :lol:

She is very blessed and has found her peace of mind in Brazil. Why give it away in place where she is uncertain if she will get that kind of condition?

• "Meatballs" is male

Favourite Team: Galatasaray, Turkish NT Women

Favourite Players: Kim Yeon-koung, Milena Rasic, Isabelle Haak

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 8:16am

Wow, we moved to Shariah now? Do you have more stereotypes to protect someone? What an ugly way anyway for someone so ignorant and has no clue either how Turkish law and Shariah law work.
My problem with her is how she handled the situation. Instead of writing silly answers like God bless you and block people, she could very well share her reasoning and say sorry that things changed at this point. She is not the first player having such a situation and all GS fans could accept that. But again, the way she responded to the situation made us more disappointed. In the end, this is one of the biggest and well respected sport clubs in the world.

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 8:42am

Destinee Hooker :heart: Brazil is your destiny :dance6:

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 11:37am

I dont know why people still trust Hooker honestly, she is a great player, no doubt, but she never showed to be a team player, or a club one for that matter....so its always a risk to have her or to go after her, it could go well, but it could also go really wrong... If I were a team manager, I wouldnt take that risk...she is not the player you can rely on.

Anyway, seems like she will go back to Osasco. they will announce a new sponsor next week..and she will be their main reinforcemen for next seaon.

which players have stayed in Osasco amongst the Brazilan NT players ?

There arent much news yet, cause they had a problem with sponsors, so I guess will have more news after the new sponsor is announced. But the rumors are that Mari Paraíba and Camila Brait should stay, and they will sign setter Claudinha (ex-Praia Clube). There are rumors involving MB Wal as well.

thanks.seems Minas and Praia will be stronger than Osasco..early to speak
meso mi ra se beno...

LLOYD

Intermediate

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 11:39am

Alessia Ghilardi and Freya Aelbrecht may stay in Pesaro

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 11:43am

i totally forgot my beloved Wilma Salas :D
she would be awesome for Gala...we dont know if Samsun Anakent will keep her in the team or not...also Rachel Sancez

i wonder if it would be better if they had signed Sanchez instead of Inky..i dont know Inky maybe she will rock in Gala this season but i know Sanchez and she is more than a MB at times
meso mi ra se beno...

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 8:02am

Rumors Diouf join Pomi.

Piccinini in coneglieno? Igor novara close to marcon.

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 8:46am

What’s with the saltiness all about? She may have said yes initially but hasn’t signed the contract so that doesn’t count. Anyone can change their mind especially when there is no contract yet. She’s not bound by Shariah law or something :lol:

She is very blessed and has found her peace of mind in Brazil. Why give it away in place where she is uncertain if she will get that kind of condition?

Here's the thing. When you enter into an agreement whether its verbal or non verbal, it's still a contract. The written contract signing just finalizes everything.

...while I do undestand Hooker's position, it would still make her look unprofessional not to honor an agreement especially in competitive sports when you could've hired someone else before they got signed by another club. Hooker should have atleast tried to appease the situation instead of creating more unnecessary drama with the fans of the club.

It happened before. When a club gets blindsided by a player, the club actually suffers more than the player . See Asseco Resovia Rzeszów when Gordon Perrin moved to Beiijing or even Julien Lyneel from Personal Bolivar to China.

Those clubs I mentioned suffered from setbacks in their seasons last year because they didn't originally wanted the players they have to pursue after the players they originally agreed with broke their contract.

So telling us that it's nothing because it 's just pre-season is undeniably ignorant about the club affairs during the recruitment period.
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Rains" (May 20th 2018, 8:53am)

joan13

Beginner

• "joan13" is female

Favourite Players: KIM Yeon Koung

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 9:15am

Finally KYK has a new team in eczacibasi vitra. This is really strongest in Turkish League next season.

• "Mkmalaluan" is male

Favourite Team: Brazil

Favourite Players: Fe garay, tandara, roberta, bia, natalia, drussyla, adenizia, rosamaria, bruna

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 9:21am

I hope in the next world club championship....

the champions and vice champions will be selected to play.. for example...

Rio
Praia

Vakifbank
Escazibaci

Conegliano
Scandicci

Chinese team

Mapuan

I want you!

• "Mapuan" is male

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 11:37am

Here's the thing. When you enter into an agreement whether its verbal or non verbal, it's still a contract. The written contract signing just finalizes everything.

...while I do undestand Hooker's position, it would still make her look unprofessional not to honor an agreement especially in competitive sports when you could've hired someone else before they got signed by another club. Hooker should have atleast tried to appease the situation instead of creating more unnecessary drama with the fans of the club.

It happened before. When a club gets blindsided by a player, the club actually suffers more than the player . See Asseco Resovia Rzeszów when Gordon Perrin moved to Beiijing or even Julien Lyneel from Personal Bolivar to China.

Those clubs I mentioned suffered from setbacks in their seasons last year because they didn't originally wanted the players they have to pursue after the players they originally agreed with broke their contract.

So telling us that it's nothing because it 's just pre-season is undeniably ignorant about the club affairs during the recruitment period.
What are you taking about, you don’t even know if they made a verbal agreement much more with a contract.

There’s a thing called discussion and just because it was announced that a player and a club are talking that doesn’t mean they have entered a verbal agreement. You people assume too much. Why don’t you ask the club itself why it did not push through instead of putting all the blame to the player? S

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 11:56am

What are you taking about, you don’t even know if they made a verbal agreement much more with a contract.

There’s a thing called discussion and just because it was announced that a player and a club are talking that doesn’t mean they have entered a verbal agreement. You people assume too much. Why don’t you ask the club itself why it did not push through instead of putting all the blame to the player? S

Yeah right because Galatarasay made a one-sided proposal to Hooker or they agreed telepathically with their minds. Yeah no. :rolleyes:
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Social bookmarks