2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Are there any news about Neriman? I hope Fener signs with her.She is the best choice right now.Of course with Bricio and Neriman their reception will be shaky but Fatma can help them.

• We all know what professionals base their transfer decisions on, definitely not on how much they love a country.

Extracting that statement away from all the Hooker nonsense which I don't care or know anything about, I think Foluke played in Japan for that reason. And the food. :D

• I was wondering about her.... I think is time for her to move to a stronger league... she could easily find a club in Turkey now that about every team is going "low budget"...or at least she could replace Veljekovic in Chemik....

and by the way?? Who`s replacing Veljekovic?

Maja Savic (MB SRB) is rumoured to play for Developres Rzeszów

• and by the way?? Who`s replacing Veljekovic?

There's no official info. Maybe Strashimira Simeonova will stay and play instead of Stefana.
    Speaking about Savić, yes, she's really good player but woud it be good for her to play in turkish league. I don't know. Maybe she received an offer from Turkey but she said she would like to continue her career in Poland. Also, players like Helene Rousseaux or Dawid Konarski complain about turkish clubs management, organization of trainings and stuff like that. Players sometimes don't choose the money. For example, Regiane Bidias has really good offer from top turkish and ŁKS management was sure she would choose Turkey but she refused it.
    And moving back to Savić, she will probably spend the whole season on bench together with Mlejnkova :D

• WHAT???? OMGGG that will so stupid of her to do that... She should go to a smaller club and be a starter. Who will be the starting MBs??... That`s weird because Savic was among the TOP 5 best middles of the season.

I really don`t get why Terzic did not even invite her this summer...She`s better than Aleksic and could help the team more.

I`m glad Regiane Bidias stays in Poland...she has a great season.

There's no official info. Maybe Strashimira Simeonova will stay and play instead of Stefana.
    Speaking about Savić, yes, she's really good player but woud it be good for her to play in turkish league. I don't know. Maybe she received an offer from Turkey but she said she would like to continue her career in Poland. Also, players like Helene Rousseaux or Dawid Konarski complain about turkish clubs management, organization of trainings and stuff like that. Players sometimes don't choose the money. For example, Regiane Bidias has really good offer from top turkish and ŁKS management was sure she would choose Turkey but she refused it.
    And moving back to Savić, she will probably spend the whole season on bench together with Mlejnkova :D

• And I did not say players chose a country or team because of money. They are all individiuals, some have families, some are extremely religious, some are extremely ignorant about other countries, some care only about money while some other care about quality of volleyball etc. Basically, everyone has their own and different reasons when they pick a club and it is not only 1 reason that makes them chose it. But trying to thrash a country, their league etc. is unnecessarily rude based on what one player says when they are transferred to a new team. Remember that we are talking volleyball here, volleyball clubs, players and tournaments are our subjects and please stop generalizing things to a country or to a geography based on one conclusion.

Meanwhile, I am surprised that anyone in Turkey wanted Rousseux after her season in Besiktas, where she simply contributed less than the youngsters to the team in whole season. About other players, maybe division 2 teams were interested? In the end players like Havlickova and Nikolic played there. It is hard to say without knowing which teams were they exactly.

• But trying to thrash a country, their league etc. is unnecessarily rude based on what one player says when they are transferred to a new team. Remember that we are talking volleyball here, volleyball clubs, players and tournaments are our subjects and please stop generalizing things to a country or to a geography based on one conclusion.

Meanwhile, I am surprised that anyone in Turkey wanted Rousseux after her season in Besiktas, where she simply contributed less than the youngsters to the team in whole season. About other players, maybe division 2 teams were interested? In the end players like Havlickova and Nikolic played there. It is hard to say without knowing which teams were they exactly.

But it's not my opinion. I really like turskish league and I think it's the strongest in Europe. I just say that some players don't want to play there. Okay?
    I guess more clubs are professional but exceptions like Besiktas spoil the league's opinion. Players talk to media and other players and so on...
    And I don't want to argue with you. Just saying Savić wanted to stay in Poland and some volleyball players don't choose the monet or better league because of different reasons like Bidias or Hooker :)

That`s weird because Savic was among the TOP 5 best middles of the season.

In polish league, there's a limit of 3 foreigners on court so:
    Barakova (BUL) - Oppostie (Zaroślińska probably)
    Rousseaux (BEL) - Blagojević (SRB)
    Tokarska - Ganszczyk
    Libero (POL)

That means Savić will be on the bench the whole season...

• Even after what Vitra did to Thaiza she said that the Turkish League is super organized even more than the Brazilian SuperLiga. She also said she always felt super safe. Remember when they had the attack in a night club during New Year`s and Thaiza was supposed to go there that night but she changed her mind..she said right on the next day she went to the mall and everything was fine and she felt safe.

She said Turkish people are super nice and I don`t think she speaks English very well and when she first got there it was difficult but everywhere she went people were nice and patience as she would try to speak English and they would try to understand. She even told some funny stories about going to the beach wearing a small bikini and once she got there she realized it was not Brazil and nobody was wearing something that small. :D

but every player has the right to decide what they want and what they like...

• Even after what Vitra did to Thaiza she said that the Turkish League is super organized even more than the Brazilian SuperLiga. She also said she always felt super safe. Remember when they had the attack in a night club during New Year`s and Thaiza was supposed to go there that night but she changed her mind..she said right on the next day she went to the mall and everything was fine and she felt safe.

Yes. I remember that. And it's so sad Thaisa decided not to return to Turkey :( I guess a lot of foreigners fell there really good but in every country are teams that are not well-organized, even in Italy (Legnano) so some players decided to stay in weaker leagues.

• I am not quoting your message but my complaint was not towards you dear Phil :)

About players choices, they sure are free to choose whichever club they would like to play for whichever personal reasons they have, but if they bring it to a point where a club announce their transfer, and if they change their opinion later for whichever personal reason they have, then they need to act professionally and apologize kindly explaining their reasons.

Also let me remind you that it is very important to have not one, but several strong leagues on earth so that they can compete with each other and we can watch better quality volleyball and players can have alternatives. It would probably be a boring volleyball world if Turkish clubs stop investing after Russian clubs and it is only Italian, Brazilian, Polish and Japanese leagues left as alternatives.

• I myself prefer getting more money and I think volleyball players mostly think so. If they have a chance to get more money why don't they reject it?? I myself think so in Italian league you get less money but in Turkey more why don't you reject more money. If you have a chance to get more money per a year in Turkey which you can get it during 3 year in Italy. If we consider that some players like Brakocevic can lose her powerful attack and that's why I think Turkey is better choice for player, to get money per a year which you can get it during 3-4 years in other countries. :whistle: if we think it is not possible for every players. Even there are good players who play for low salary :whistle: even Pankov said that players of Zarechie nearly play without money, all of them had very low salary like nothing :S

• Who are the remaining core players in the Galatasaray team?

nobody ..Neslihan has retired..Kosheleva in Brazil..Gamze in Eczacıbaşı...Rabazieva in China..Jack in Japan...

i think only libero Gizem karadayı and MB Kalaç have stayed ...Gizem kind of important player to Gala bcz after she came Gala played better

• You're right! Watching the SERIE A1 and the brazilian SUPERLIGA is exciting, whereas the Turkish League is BORING. You may get to SNORT during any game and even the "Top Four Teams" ' games are becoming less interesting than in previous years...

I suggest by-passing the Turkish League and focus on Brazil and Italy only. Let alone polish, russian, german and french leagues being even worse than the T.L.

SO, at the end of the day: YES, everybody knows Turkey is all about MONEY.

Get over it !!!

I think I am not only one who consider Turkish league for money. Even I think more players like Larson, Boskovic and etc...consider about money too...There are 4 teams always play semifinals. It is Galatasaray, Eczacibashi, Fenerbahche and Vakifbank. Sometimes Galatasaray barely play in final, they mostly get 4th place in Turkish league. I don't find Turkish league more interesting if to be honest. I only watch games among Fenerbahche, Eczacibashi and Vakifbank, sometimes Galatasaray's game.

If to be honest, Italian league and Brazilian superliga are more exciting for me. They have more teams with similar powers :whistle: but I surely can say There are more star players in Turkish league. Their stars are much stronger than other championships.

• Do You believe it?Which Country has a new halls also collect All Cups.Even Though limitless foreign players and Not Eu Country

Everybody said that Italian league Balance ...Not true ...Some teams such as Imoco not good performance and look like a balance...
    For Example We accept balance...Where Is Succesfull?Not

Brasialian League is never good league.2nd quality foreign players and Not Succesfull Teams At World Clubs ChampionShip. You continue like this Brasil Super,Italian Super, Turkey Only money
    You know this is a lie but hard to say it