2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• some guys cant express their jealousy openly and are hiding behind the words like "money,excitement etc.." :whistle:
    @hmetin3431..Brazil league doenst have as many foreigners as Turkey and Italy have but still a good league..follow it this year and have a better opinion about it

• No jealousy, really guys...Believe us: even more so now that they're cutting BUDGETS in Turkey as well...

Just go see or re-watch on Youtube or LVF-TV extracts or full games from SERIE A1 and make your comparisons with
    turkish, russian, polish, chinese, german...whatever games...

"Jealousy" for the MONEY, that's the only truth: KYK, Zhu and Boskovic alone CAN'T make things look better than they are.

That said, apart from these 3, to which BRICIO, LARSON and VARGAS should well be added, all the "rest" of the actual top players are eager to join the Italian League.

Who would ever want to go see...Vakif vs Seramiksan (3 - 0 no doubt) rather than IGOR Novara - Saugella Monza ?

• Vow....Minas should not even think twice and take this offer. I don`t even know what`s the real/dollar but I would assume at least 3M in real....This is basically Minas winning the lottery.

Would suck if Natalia leaves because Minas would be much weaker next season...but with the money they will make they can just sign someone else.

Funny thing is that last season Fener wanted to renew with Natalia for 500K...but then Kim left and they were able to offer her 750k ( according to Bruno Voluch).
    And now is the same thing.....Shanghai is basically giving Natalia Kim`s money... lol.

• They are offering to pay Natalia $ 1 million, not to pay Minas.

• I know, but I would assume Minas will get a percentage of this money...or not?? Like in soccer when a club sells out a player they make some $$ ....

And he said they are willing to pay any fees....which means Minas could make them pay a lot to let Natalia go.

They are offering to pay Natalia $ 1 million, not to pay Minas.

• Where is Kakolewska playing next season ?? For me She is very good MB She at least deserve to play in Chemik Police...

• Where is Kakolewska playing next season ?? For me She is very good MB She at least deserve to play in Chemik Police...

Bergamo and Monza are interested to sign with her but she hasn't made the decision yet.

• http://agilvolley.com/igornovara.asp?id=3&idnews=2352

I wish piccinini would have played in Bergamo and retire there since she is already a symbol of that legendary team :obey:

• Does anyone know where Alex Klineman is playing ??? ?(

Beach volleyball. She just won an AVP Open last weekend.

• What about Francesca Marcon (OH, ITA) She is very good reciver and defence players I can't believe that She is still without club. I repeat their is no many all around OH, so having stabile reciver is so much important for any team...

• Aww, no more chances for her to come to Brazil? Would love to watch her playing here.

I have no idea. Budowlani Łódź wants to keep herfor another season but in the polish media there are rumours about Bergamo and Monza. Budowlani's president said she also had offer from Turkey.