You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Monday, May 21st 2018, 1:07pm

You're right! Watching the SERIE A1 and the brazilian SUPERLIGA is exciting, whereas the Turkish League is BORING. You may get to SNORT during any game and even the "Top Four Teams" ' games are becoming less interesting than in previous years...

I suggest by-passing the Turkish League and focus on Brazil and Italy only. Let alone polish, russian, german and french leagues being even worse than the T.L.

SO, at the end of the day: YES, everybody knows Turkey is all about MONEY.

Get over it !!!
I think I am not only one who consider Turkish league for money. Even I think more players like Larson, Boskovic and etc...consider about money too...There are 4 teams always play semifinals. It is Galatasaray, Eczacibashi, Fenerbahche and Vakifbank. Sometimes Galatasaray barely play in final, they mostly get 4th place in Turkish league. I don't find Turkish league more interesting if to be honest. I only watch games among Fenerbahche, Eczacibashi and Vakifbank, sometimes Galatasaray's game.

If to be honest, Italian league and Brazilian superliga are more exciting for me. They have more teams with similar powers :whistle: but I surely can say There are more star players in Turkish league. Their stars are much stronger than other championships.
You're right! Watching the SERIE A1 and the brazilian SUPERLIGA is exciting, whereas the Turkish League is BORING. You may get to SNORT during any game and even the "Top Four Teams" ' games are becoming less interesting than in previous years...

I suggest by-passing the Turkish League and focus on Brazil and Italy only. Let alone polish, russian, german and french leagues being even worse than the T.L.

SO, at the end of the day: YES, everybody knows Turkey is all about MONEY.

Get over it !!!
I think I am not only one who consider Turkish league for money. Even I think more players like Larson, Boskovic and etc...consider about money too...There are 4 teams always play semifinals. It is Galatasaray, Eczacibashi, Fenerbahche and Vakifbank. Sometimes Galatasaray barely play in final, they mostly get 4th place in Turkish league. I don't find Turkish league more interesting if to be honest. I only watch games among Fenerbahche, Eczacibashi and Vakifbank, sometimes Galatasaray's game.

If to be honest, Italian league and Brazilian superliga are more exciting for me. They have more teams with similar powers :whistle: but I surely can say There are more star players in Turkish league. Their stars are much stronger than other championships.
Do You believe it?Which Country has a new halls also collect All Cups.Even Though limitless foreign players and Not Eu Country

Everybody said that Italian league Balance ...Not true ...Some teams such as Imoco not good performance and look like a balance...
For Example We accept balance...Where Is Succesfull?Not

Brasialian League is never good league.2nd quality foreign players and Not Succesfull Teams At World Clubs ChampionShip. You continue like this Brasil Super,Italian Super, Turkey Only money
You know this is a lie but hard to say it

Monday, May 21st 2018, 1:30pm

some guys cant express their jealousy openly and are hiding behind the words like "money,excitement etc.." :whistle:
@hmetin3431..Brazil league doenst have as many foreigners as Turkey and Italy have but still a good league..follow it this year and have a better opinion about it
meso mi ra se beno...

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Canter" (May 21st 2018, 1:37pm)

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Monday, May 21st 2018, 1:43pm

Please guys, stay IN TOPIC. If you wanna discuss about this stuff, go into the trash topic you opened.
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

Mapuan

I want you!

• "Mapuan" is male

Favourite Team: USA NT

Favourite Players: Hooker, Lloyd, Anderson, Jaeschke, Sander, Bartmann, Tonitui, Holt, Christensen, Kubiak

Monday, May 21st 2018, 2:39pm

Budget cut = lucky? :rolll:

Hopefully, Bricio will be able to polish her serve receive game with her new team.

• "AdmonKadmon777" is male
  • "AdmonKadmon777" has been banned

Favourite Team: Scandicci, SESC Rio, Fenerbahce, Zanetti BG, Igor, Imoco

Favourite Players: GABIZINHA, Samanta BRICIO, OFELIA Malinov, ROBIN De Cruijf, CARLI Lloyd, VITTORIA Piani, Paola EGONU, ANNA Danesi, MARIKA Bianchini, Drussyla

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 6:28pm

No jealousy, really guys...Believe us: even more so now that they're cutting BUDGETS in Turkey as well...

Just go see or re-watch on Youtube or LVF-TV extracts or full games from SERIE A1 and make your comparisons with
turkish, russian, polish, chinese, german...whatever games...

"Jealousy" for the MONEY, that's the only truth: KYK, Zhu and Boskovic alone CAN'T make things look better than they are.

That said, apart from these 3, to which BRICIO, LARSON and VARGAS should well be added, all the "rest" of the actual top players are eager to join the Italian League.

Who would ever want to go see...Vakif vs Seramiksan (3 - 0 no doubt) rather than IGOR Novara - Saugella Monza ?

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 7:53pm

http://esportes.estadao.com.br/blogs/bru…talia-do-minas/
Realiable source is reporting that Shanghai apparently offered U$1 million to take Natália (OH) from Minas and is willing to pay for any fines due to the breaking of the contract.
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 8:10pm

Vow....Minas should not even think twice and take this offer. I don`t even know what`s the real/dollar but I would assume at least 3M in real....This is basically Minas winning the lottery.

Would suck if Natalia leaves because Minas would be much weaker next season...but with the money they will make they can just sign someone else.

Funny thing is that last season Fener wanted to renew with Natalia for 500K...but then Kim left and they were able to offer her 750k ( according to Bruno Voluch).
And now is the same thing.....Shanghai is basically giving Natalia Kim`s money... lol.

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson, Gozde, Fabi, Lloyd.

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 8:12pm

They are offering to pay Natalia $ 1 million, not to pay Minas.

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 8:21pm

I know, but I would assume Minas will get a percentage of this money...or not?? Like in soccer when a club sells out a player they make some $$ ....

And he said they are willing to pay any fees....which means Minas could make them pay a lot to let Natalia go.
They are offering to pay Natalia $ 1 million, not to pay Minas.

• "crovolley" is male
  • "crovolley" started this thread

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Scandicci, Pomi NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Joanne Wolosz, Monica De Gennaro, Raphaela Folie, Ema Strunjak, Nikolina Bozicevic

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 8:36pm

Where is Kakolewska playing next season ?? For me She is very good MB She at least deserve to play in Chemik Police...

Phil

Professional

• "Phil" is male

Favourite Team: Vakıfbank - Modena - RC Cannes

Favourite Players: Chen Wan Ting, Nootsara Tomkom, Maja Ognjenović, Neslihan Demir, Erika Coimbra, Erika Araki, Piyanut Pannoy

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 8:49pm

Where is Kakolewska playing next season ?? For me She is very good MB She at least deserve to play in Chemik Police...

Bergamo and Monza are interested to sign with her but she hasn't made the decision yet.

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 9:30pm

who else is there in Shangai ? i mean if they want to be champion they will need another very good foreigner other than Natalia ?
meso mi ra se beno...

• "serdar" is male

Favourite Team: Cuban NT, Turkish NT, VAKIFBANK

Favourite Players: A. Orro/O. Malinov/H. Miyashita/X. Gong/T. Boskoviç/M. Vargas/P. Egonu/I. Haak/H. Klimets/Z. Ting/C. Zhang/Gabi/B. Busa/M. Sylla/C. Bosetti/I. Voronkova/K. Ilchenko/D. Santana/J. Geerties/C. Plak/M. Mlejnkova/A. Leyva/L. Scuka/C. van Gestel/B. Herbotts/N. Daalderop/C. Chirichella/I. Fetisova/K. Akman/M. Popoviç/A. Danesi/S. Bonifacio/Y. Xinyue/Z. Todorova/A. De Tant

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 9:36pm

http://agilvolley.com/igornovara.asp?id=3&idnews=2352

I wish piccinini would have played in Bergamo and retire there since she is already a symbol of that legendary team :obey:

LLOYD

Professional

• "LLOYD" is female

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 9:45pm

Does anyone know where Alex Klineman is playing ??? ?(

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson, Gozde, Fabi, Lloyd.

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 9:50pm

Beach volleyball. She just won an AVP Open last weekend.

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 9:51pm

Nowhere. She gave up indoor to play beach volley.
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 10:05pm

Bergamo and Monza are interested to sign with her but she hasn't made the decision yet.
Aww, no more chances for her to come to Brazil? Would love to watch her playing here.
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

• "JordanLarson" is male

Favourite Team: Eczacıbası Vitra

Favourite Players: Neslihan Demir, Bahar Toksoy Guidetti, Jordan Larson, Earvin Ngapeth, Maja Ognjenovic, Bruno Rezende, Natalia Obmachaeva

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 10:13pm

Kim made some statements to the korean press.Does anyone have information?

• "crovolley" is male
  • "crovolley" started this thread

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Scandicci, Pomi NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Joanne Wolosz, Monica De Gennaro, Raphaela Folie, Ema Strunjak, Nikolina Bozicevic

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 10:16pm

What about Francesca Marcon (OH, ITA) She is very good reciver and defence players I can't believe that She is still without club. I repeat their is no many all around OH, so having stabile reciver is so much important for any team...

Phil

Professional

• "Phil" is male

Favourite Team: Vakıfbank - Modena - RC Cannes

Favourite Players: Chen Wan Ting, Nootsara Tomkom, Maja Ognjenović, Neslihan Demir, Erika Coimbra, Erika Araki, Piyanut Pannoy

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 10:19pm

Aww, no more chances for her to come to Brazil? Would love to watch her playing here.

I have no idea. Budowlani Łódź wants to keep herfor another season but in the polish media there are rumours about Bergamo and Monza. Budowlani's president said she also had offer from Turkey.

Social bookmarks