You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

LLOYD

Professional

• "LLOYD" is female

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 10:20pm

There is a rumor about Marcon may play in Novara :whistle: according to volleyball.it

• "crovolley" is male
  • "crovolley" started this thread

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Scandicci, Pomi NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Joanne Wolosz, Monica De Gennaro, Raphaela Folie, Ema Strunjak, Nikolina Bozicevic

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 10:21pm

There is rumor about Marcon may play in Novara :whistle:
Yeah that was rumor but they already signed 4 OHs.

LLOYD

Professional

• "LLOYD" is female

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 10:23pm

I think C.Bosetti is better than Marcon and she is also young :whistle:

• "JordanLarson" is male

Favourite Team: Eczacıbası Vitra

Favourite Players: Neslihan Demir, Bahar Toksoy Guidetti, Jordan Larson, Earvin Ngapeth, Maja Ognjenovic, Bruno Rezende, Natalia Obmachaeva

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 10:25pm

I think C.Bosetti is better than Marcon and she is also young :whistle:
what about her injury? can she play this summer?

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Wednesday, May 23rd 2018, 12:00am

Natália confirmed that she's staying in Minas and will not transfer to Shanghai. She also says that for the 19/20 season, she'll probably go abroad again, perhaps even Turkey. source
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

LLOYD

Professional

• "LLOYD" is female

Wednesday, May 23rd 2018, 10:07am

Rumors about Megan Courtney may play in Bergamo :whistle:

Mimek

Intermediate

• "Mimek" is male

Favourite Team: NTs: POL(F/M) USA(F) ITA(F), Impel Wrocław, Unendo Yammamay Busto Arsizio, Vakifbank Istanbul

Favourite Players: Skowrońska, Wołosz, Havelkova, Tomsia. Ognjenovic, Sloetjes, Jaqueline, Hooker, de Kruijf, Egonu, Gennari

Wednesday, May 23rd 2018, 1:55pm

Where are Barun, Malagurski, Heyrman, Pietersen going to play? There are not too many foreigner's slots in Italian League

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Joanne Wolosz, Monica De Gennaro, Raphaela Folie, Ema Strunjak, Nikolina Bozicevic

Wednesday, May 23rd 2018, 2:02pm

Malagurski and Pietersen didn't have good season I wouldn't be surprised if they left Seria A.

• "crovolley" is male

Wednesday, May 23rd 2018, 2:04pm

Very smart move by Monza to signed Binachini after Ortolani hasn't show great performance with NT, and She is local OPP who can help a lot to her team.

Spyro

Trainee

Favourite Players: Sokolova,Zhu,Kim,Gioli,Del Core

Wednesday, May 23rd 2018, 2:13pm

Very smart move by Monza to signed Binachini after Ortolani hasn't show great performance with NT, and She is local OPP who can help a lot to her team.
I don't think so...she will be benched as always, I would like to see her as starter in a lower team

LLOYD

Professional

• "LLOYD" is female

Wednesday, May 23rd 2018, 3:05pm

I still think Ortolani is a great player because of her club season. Here is the problem, Serena need more time to suit for NT. In Italian league she played well because they trained more in their clubs and others were Italian clubs not NT. I still think she must play more to feel herself into the game. I also think she couldn't get her enjoyable balls and heigh to attack. She is not a player you can regularly use her as Boskovic with open balls. Setter must hide ball when to pass her.

Phil

Professional

• "Phil" is male

Favourite Team: Vakıfbank - Modena - RC Cannes

Favourite Players: Chen Wan Ting, Nootsara Tomkom, Maja Ognjenović, Neslihan Demir, Erika Coimbra, Erika Araki, Piyanut Pannoy

Thursday, May 24th 2018, 8:59am

Anna Grejman is rumored to play for Chemik Police (and Bartosz Kurek for Stocznia Szczecin)

Thursday, May 24th 2018, 10:48am

Meryem Boz in Galatasaray. good for Gala..i remember Seramiksan's setter was not bad either..
meso mi ra se beno...

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YK & EDA ERDEM & MIREYA LUIS

Thursday, May 24th 2018, 12:13pm

Meryem Boz in Galatasaray. good for Gala..i remember Seramiksan's setter was not bad either..

I think so too! Imo the reason Meryem is a lttle out of form atm is bcs of Seramiksan's or actually or actually more Suphi Doganci's bad management, I think Guidetti will get her back in best form before club season starts as he always brings the best out of her. Remember last WGP she was also shaky but improved by EC with Gio. I'm curious for Gala's next move

Thursday, May 24th 2018, 12:40pm

I think so too! Imo the reason Meryem is a lttle out of form atm is bcs of Seramiksan's or actually or actually more Suphi Doganci's bad management, I think Guidetti will get her back in best form before club season starts as he always brings the best out of her. Remember last WGP she was also shaky but improved by EC with Gio. I'm curious for Gala's next move

Aslına KIlıç Halkbank's setter..Sıla Çalışkan was Seramiksan's setter..i had confused them.
about Meryem..fatigue could be reason too..she must be exausted ..she got so many balls :pinch: :sos:
meso mi ra se beno...

• "Meatballs" is male

Favourite Team: Galatasaray, Turkish NT Women

Favourite Players: Kim Yeon-koung, Milena Rasic, Isabelle Haak

Thursday, May 24th 2018, 1:03pm

Aslına KIlıç Halkbank's setter..Sıla Çalışkan was Seramiksan's setter..i had confused them.
about Meryem..fatigue could be reason too..she must be exausted ..she got so many balls :pinch: :sos:
Aslihan should be free now considering Halkbank closing both male and female teams. I hope GS can get her as a back up setter.

It will be a torture to watch Meryem's weird attacking approach, sloppy blocking and terrible defense, but I have to admit that she also scores fine compared to other Turkish opposites. GS should consider making Nursevil her back up opposite.

It is sad that I could foresee this coming already like 2 months ago but with the current failure of Turkish economy and currency exchange rates, Turkish league will be terribly boring this season. Only Vakifbank & Eczacibasi, and Fenerbahce a bit could afford good players, not sure how. I mean teams could not afford to pay Megan Courtney this season for example. We will certainly watch Vakifbank-Eczacibasi duo dominating the league, FB challenging them a bit and GS & THY as underdogs. Rest will simply rely on local players' performance :white:

tomen

Master

• "tomen" is male

Favourite Team: Chinese NT (W/M) Russian NT (M/W) Italian NT (W/M) Polish NT (M/W)

Favourite Players: Manon Flier, Zhu Ting, Jiang Chuan

Thursday, May 24th 2018, 1:26pm

Destine Hooker (OP) might join Vôlei Nestlé Osasco.
Shanghai Bright Ubest Women's Volleyball Club will invite two foreigners, one from the Netherlands and one from USA.
The player from USA may be Karsta Lowe or Kelly Murphy, both left-handed OP.
The player from the Netherlands may be ... Celeste Plak ? I think the rumor is wrong.
My favourite roster of Chinese
male NT:
S - Li Run-ming, Zhan Guo-jun
OP - Dai Qing-yao, Jiang Chuan
OH - Ji Dao-shuai, Xia Run-tao, Liu Li-bin, Zhang Chen
MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Chen Long-hai, Geng Xin
L - Ren Qi

female NT:
S - Ding Xia, Yao Di
OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Zhang Chang-ning
OH - Hui Ruo-qi, Zhu Ting, Liu Xiao-tong, Li Jing
MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Yan Ni, Xu Yun-li
L - Lin Li

My avatar is Jiang Chuan. I hope more persons love him.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "tomen" (May 24th 2018, 2:39pm)

tunc

Trainee

• "tunc" is male

Favourite Team: Yamamay Busto

Favourite Players: Tatiana Kosheleva, Kubra Akman

Thursday, May 24th 2018, 1:33pm

After Meryem and Leys, I am curious about who is gonna kill the balls. :read:

Thursday, May 24th 2018, 1:54pm

Aslihan should be free now considering Halkbank closing both male and female teams. I hope GS can get her as a back up setter.

It will be a torture to watch Meryem's weird attacking approach, sloppy blocking and terrible defense, but I have to admit that she also scores fine compared to other Turkish opposites. GS should consider making Nursevil her back up opposite.

It is sad that I could foresee this coming already like 2 months ago but with the current failure of Turkish economy and currency exchange rates, Turkish league will be terribly boring this season. Only Vakifbank & Eczacibasi, and Fenerbahce a bit could afford good players, not sure how. I mean teams could not afford to pay Megan Courtney this season for example. We will certainly watch Vakifbank-Eczacibasi duo dominating the league, FB challenging them a bit and GS & THY as underdogs. Rest will simply rely on local players' performance :white:

also Beşiktaş.you have to be happy with Gala's signing Meryem..after a rest she could play better than that for the upcoming season.who will be main setter is still uncertain !
btw..same for setter Sıla Çalışkan due to Seramiksan's case
meso mi ra se beno...

• "Meatballs" is male

Favourite Team: Galatasaray, Turkish NT Women

Favourite Players: Kim Yeon-koung, Milena Rasic, Isabelle Haak

Thursday, May 24th 2018, 2:14pm

Sila already signed with Fenerbahce :wavy:

Social bookmarks