2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Natália confirmed that she's staying in Minas and will not transfer to Shanghai. She also says that for the 19/20 season, she'll probably go abroad again, perhaps even Turkey. source

• Where are Barun, Malagurski, Heyrman, Pietersen going to play? There are not too many foreigner's slots in Italian League

• Malagurski and Pietersen didn't have good season I wouldn't be surprised if they left Seria A.

• Very smart move by Monza to signed Binachini after Ortolani hasn't show great performance with NT, and She is local OPP who can help a lot to her team.

• I still think Ortolani is a great player because of her club season. Here is the problem, Serena need more time to suit for NT. In Italian league she played well because they trained more in their clubs and others were Italian clubs not NT. I still think she must play more to feel herself into the game. I also think she couldn't get her enjoyable balls and heigh to attack. She is not a player you can regularly use her as Boskovic with open balls. Setter must hide ball when to pass her.

• Anna Grejman is rumored to play for Chemik Police (and Bartosz Kurek for Stocznia Szczecin)

• Meryem Boz in Galatasaray. good for Gala..i remember Seramiksan's setter was not bad either..

I think so too! Imo the reason Meryem is a lttle out of form atm is bcs of Seramiksan's or actually or actually more Suphi Doganci's bad management, I think Guidetti will get her back in best form before club season starts as he always brings the best out of her. Remember last WGP she was also shaky but improved by EC with Gio. I'm curious for Gala's next move

• I think so too! Imo the reason Meryem is a lttle out of form atm is bcs of Seramiksan's or actually or actually more Suphi Doganci's bad management, I think Guidetti will get her back in best form before club season starts as he always brings the best out of her. Remember last WGP she was also shaky but improved by EC with Gio. I'm curious for Gala's next move

Aslına KIlıç Halkbank's setter..Sıla Çalışkan was Seramiksan's setter..i had confused them.
    about Meryem..fatigue could be reason too..she must be exausted ..she got so many balls :pinch: :sos:

• Aslına KIlıç Halkbank's setter..Sıla Çalışkan was Seramiksan's setter..i had confused them.
    about Meryem..fatigue could be reason too..she must be exausted ..she got so many balls :pinch: :sos:

Aslihan should be free now considering Halkbank closing both male and female teams. I hope GS can get her as a back up setter.

It will be a torture to watch Meryem's weird attacking approach, sloppy blocking and terrible defense, but I have to admit that she also scores fine compared to other Turkish opposites. GS should consider making Nursevil her back up opposite.

It is sad that I could foresee this coming already like 2 months ago but with the current failure of Turkish economy and currency exchange rates, Turkish league will be terribly boring this season. Only Vakifbank & Eczacibasi, and Fenerbahce a bit could afford good players, not sure how. I mean teams could not afford to pay Megan Courtney this season for example. We will certainly watch Vakifbank-Eczacibasi duo dominating the league, FB challenging them a bit and GS & THY as underdogs. Rest will simply rely on local players' performance :white:

• Destine Hooker (OP) might join Vôlei Nestlé Osasco.
    Shanghai Bright Ubest Women's Volleyball Club will invite two foreigners, one from the Netherlands and one from USA.
    The player from USA may be Karsta Lowe or Kelly Murphy, both left-handed OP.
    The player from the Netherlands may be ... Celeste Plak ? I think the rumor is wrong.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

Edited once, last by tomen ().

• Aslihan should be free now considering Halkbank closing both male and female teams. I hope GS can get her as a back up setter.

It will be a torture to watch Meryem's weird attacking approach, sloppy blocking and terrible defense, but I have to admit that she also scores fine compared to other Turkish opposites. GS should consider making Nursevil her back up opposite.

It is sad that I could foresee this coming already like 2 months ago but with the current failure of Turkish economy and currency exchange rates, Turkish league will be terribly boring this season. Only Vakifbank & Eczacibasi, and Fenerbahce a bit could afford good players, not sure how. I mean teams could not afford to pay Megan Courtney this season for example. We will certainly watch Vakifbank-Eczacibasi duo dominating the league, FB challenging them a bit and GS & THY as underdogs. Rest will simply rely on local players' performance :white:

also Beşiktaş.you have to be happy with Gala's signing Meryem..after a rest she could play better than that for the upcoming season.who will be main setter is still uncertain !
    btw..same for setter Sıla Çalışkan due to Seramiksan's case