2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Gabi would be perfect for Conegliano style of game. She would be upgrade for Conegliano because She is better reciver than Bricio.

• i prefer watching her with roberta in rio. Or maybe rio will be welcoming arms with natalia!

Then if thats the case im ok, i dont like the connection of natalia and roberta. Tandara and roberta has the best connection..

• escazibazi with thaisa and boskovic and larson and adams
    Vakifbank with zhu gabi
    Fenerbache with rosamaria samantha fabris, rahimova, eda and bia
    Galasatary with kosheleva, tandara, carol, buijs

Rio roberta with natalia mayhara juciely
    Osasco with lorenne bruna honorio
    Praia with another foreigner oh
    Minas out with hooker and rosamaria

• Galatasaray will lost Neslihan next season, She said that She will retire after this season. So they need new OPP.

• Galatasaray will lost Neslihan next season, She said that She will retire after this season. So they need new OPP.

It seems Guddeti will use all young players in the following fivb matches. Gorzde kirda, neslihan and ozsoy are all going to retire. I do not think they can win Bulgaria this year in world championship. :what:

well,i understand her well,her position is not easy to play,she is 34-yo but i believe she can play one more year at least..i cant believe Nesli,Gözde,Neri will be retired all the together :(

• i dont think this line-up of Fener would work well together..a failure would be very likely to happen.Fener's Mbs are enough also its an advantage having local MBs with the current 3-1 foreign rule so i dont think they will sign with a foreign MB.Fabris will stay in Conegliano most probably.Rahimova and Fabris doesnt make much sense in the same team
    is Thaissa still Vitra's player ? if she came back to the club, i dont think Vitra would renew with Adams
    Kosheleva's case is uncertain..im not that sure if Gala would renew with her after injury it depends on how she will be back..i like MB Carol however i would keep Sinead Jack in the team.Gala should keep Jack in the team.If Nesli is retired then Tandara would be good..Buijs would be good instead of Dobriana..on the other hand changing the line-up doesnt work well all the time

• if Guidetti could make setter Cansu Özbay,MB Zehra Güneş,OH Tuğba Şenoğlu and OPP Ebrar Karakurt world-class players then he would do a great job and Vakıfbank would keep dominating TL and CL with these players +foreign players

• Rosamaria is a failure this season. After watching her in Superleague this season, it is embarassing having this overhype player being outperformed by the likes of Pri Daroit all season long. I think the upcoming season with NT is a make or break for her in terms of Superliga. Either she is going abroad, or she will settle for smaller club.

Gabi, as much as I want her to stay with Roberta and Rio, it will be good for her to play abroad especially for Brazil NT. But if Natalia is to come back to Rio, please Gabi, stay. LOL.

• Brazilian OH Gabriela Guimaraes/ GABI is likely to move to Europe for the next seasons. She's a 23 years old awarded CHAMPION with an already terrific curriculum.

In light of the forthcoming 2020 OLYMPICS, she'll improve her magnificent attacking/ defending skills by playing either in the Italian League or in the turkish SL, nevermind Turkey being closer every day to almost shutting down transfers of foreign players, for their "politics" now push for a hyper-nationalist trend (Guidetti being in charge of the whole project).

GABI WOULD BE THE PERFECT DEAL FOR SCANDICCI: in case they sign Malinov, Lucia Bosetti's spot will be available for the fantastic brazilian international, hence this amazing line-up

MALINOV/ HAAK/ GABI/ X (Bricio? DeLa Cruz? Meijners?)/ ADENIZIA or STEVANOVIC/ DANESI/ MERLO or Sirressi.

Gabi & Adenizia together would be FIRE in Savino' s powerful engine and nothing should be thought of as "impossible" for the florentinian team.

IMOCO could fit quite just as much, though they still think of keeping a polish setter in their 6 + 1, making things more difficult for the coach in so doing.
    They "own" Malinov's contract, but they know NOT she's the top italian setter: she'll NEVER be on the bench for Wolosz, hence here's a starting line-up with Ofelia leading the team:

MALINOV/ ? / GABI/ ? (Bricio?)/ ? (Stevanovic? De Cruijf?)/ FOLIE/ DE GENNARO.

A third, fascinating option is FENERBAHCE "DREAM TEAM" 2019:

CARLI LLOYD/ ? (Tandara ?)/ GABI/ BRICIO/ DE CRUIJF/ EDA/ ?

Still, SAVINO DEL BENE SCANDICCI stays as the best option for Gabizinha

:obey: :obey: :obey: :rose:

• Gabi going to Italy could have an impact on her career. I think the change of ball could be extremely alien to her and even if she doesnn't have problem with the reception, she could be changing the way she serves to get a more effective one than she does with a Mikasa. I guess if she was an opposite or a middle blocker, I wouldn't be against this but she's a receiver. Even Fe Garay didn't go to Italy.

I think if she plans to leave then she must go to Turkey that uses Mikasa over Molten.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

Edited once, last by Rains ().

• Gabi will go to Conegliano most likely. They will again have huge budget and they can transfer her easy.
    They really wants to win CL...

• Tássia (L/BRA) in SESI/Bauru;
    SESI/Bauru renewed with Tifanny (OPP)/BRA), Valquíria (MB/BRA) and Andressa (MB/BRA);
    Fabíola (S/BRA) in Dentil/Praia Clube;
    Dentil/Praia Clube renewed with Fernanda Garay (OH/BRA);
    Priscila Daroit (OH/BRA) and Carla (OH/BRA) in Fluminense F.C.;
    Fluminense F.C. renewed with Sassá (L/BRA), Thaisinha (OH/BRA), Lara (MB/BRA) and Letícia Hage (MB/BRA);
    São Caetano renewed with Fernanda Tomé (OH/BRA) and Sonaly (OH/BRA);
    Camponesa/Minas renewed with Macris (S/BRA);
    E.C. Pinheiros sign with Lyara (S/BRA).

Source: Bruno Voloch

• nevermind Turkey being closer every day to almost shutting down transfers of foreign players, for their "politics" now push for a hyper-nationalist trend (Guidetti being in charge of the whole project).

What do you mean? In a system of 3 foreign players rule, of course it makes sense to invest youngsters and especially when you have so many promising players. And still 6 teams have 4 foreign players in their rosters, what part of this hyper nationalist? :roll:

• I wish Natalia will return to SESC- RJ and Gabi would stay so I can have my dynamic duo again. But that will be bad for Drussyla. I like her. I think she is starting to find herself on court. Maybe Natalia can play as OPP but I don't think that would be a good idea for her stint at the NT. Tandara will be the main OPP and there might be chance that Tiffany will be her back up. I also wish Sheilla Castro will return to SESC-RJ. But that would mean Monique losing her position. I like Monique. She has been one of the most consistent OPPs on the Superliga.

And where is Mari Steinbrecher? I am sure these small clubs can afford her since she is no longer on her glory days. Maybe she needs to go to Barueri or Bauru.

• I wish Natalia will return to SESC- RJ and Gabi would stay so I can have my dynamic duo again. But that will be bad for Drussyla. I like her. I think she is starting to find herself on court. Maybe Natalia can play as OPP but I don't think that would be a good idea for her stint at the NT. Tandara will be the main OPP and there might be chance that Tiffany will be her back up. I also wish Sheilla Castro will return to SESC-RJ. But that would mean Monique losing her position. I like Monique. She has been one of the most consistent OPPs on the Superliga.

And where is Mari Steinbrecher? I am sure these small clubs can afford her since she is no longer on her glory days. Maybe she needs to go to Barueri or Bauru.

LOL at you wanting every player in SESC RJ.

Mari isn't relevant even for small clubs nowadays. Her last club was Bauru and she played poorly most of the time. There is no chance she will play in Barueri since I don't believe she has a good relationship with Ze Roberto anymore.

• I don't like Gabi at all. I find her weird moves (like she is going to break her shoulder spiking) and her passing isn't that good.
    She isn't good enough for a top team IMHO.