2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Ruseva and Nikolic can be a bench player then ;) THY seems not bad on paper :thumbup: it's a really good roster for the team from A2 to A1. I guess they will reach their aim soon.

I doubt that, Ruseva will for sure play as starter since she is the best one among all the foreigners and THY doesn't have good local MBs. I really don't think this transfer is true indeed, they didn't bring Özge Kırdar back from her retirement just to make her sit on the bench :rolleyes:

• I doubt that, Ruseva will for sure play as starter since she is the best one among all the foreigners and THY doesn't have good local MBs. I really don't think this transfer is true indeed, they didn't bring Özge Kırdar back from her retirement just to make her sit on the bench :rolleyes:

Maybe Galatasaray is gonna to sign with Skorupa :whistle: if this club is the richest as beri has mentioned they can sign with all of foreigner players indeed lol. why not ?( maybe they want to play in European leagues next years. I will not be surprised if they will sign with more strong players next years. :)
    There are two options. 1st one Skorupa will not play in THY it is false. 2nd option is all about THY doesn't trust Ozge and want to guarantee themself and that's why they are gonna sign with Skorupa.

• Looks like Skorupa will play in Pesaro :what:
    She wanted to stay in Italy and Pomì Casalmaggiore had the chance to sign her, but eventually they preferred Radenkovic :aww:
    Today a very reliable Italian newspaper says she's gonna sign with Pesaro.

• After Galatasaray become middle level team it is great news that THY is becoming mid.level team. Maybe in future they will become very dangerous team.

• So who is Galatasaray going to sign ? :lol:
    maybe ex-Bursa setters ? Cansu and Nilay ?

Stop overreacting people! There are still tons of players out in the market. They can very well sign Tomkom & Hande Baladin and still be very competitive. I really don't know if I am the biased one but I think Leys of 2016-2017 season performed much better than Rabadzhieva of 2017-2018 season.

• Stop overreacting people! There are still tons of players out in the market. They can very well sign Tomkom & Hande Baladin and still be very competitive. I really don't know if I am the biased one but I think Leys of 2016-2017 season performed much better than Rabadzhieva of 2017-2018 season.

i would say forget about Leys offense :whistle: Baladın would be really good..
    a rested Meryem,Baladın,Inky,Kalaç,Leys,Gizem + a good setter..good team

there is also Neriman...i havent heard of anything about her

• i would say forget about Leys offense :whistle: Baladın would be really good..
    a rested Meryem,Baladın,Inky,Kalaç,Leys,Gizem + a good setter..good team

there is also Neriman...i havent heard of anything about her

I think GS is going between Neriman and Hande Baladin, which I would prefer Hande. It is better to invest in a younger player who gets blocked than an older and slower player who loves to get blocked.

Leys has not been such a terrible attacker, she often attacks over %30, which is enough for such a player. If Tomkom is transferred, GS won't use Leys in attacking at all, mostly will rely on Asli and Inky, +Meryem and Hande's backrow attacks.

• According to facebook page of Chemik, Smarzek will not play in Chemik, her Polish fans seem sad, I guess that she is gonna play in Bergamo

?
    I don't see that post. They wrote Zaroslinska will leave.