2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• MEIJNERS BUIJS VASILEVA BARTSCH will all play in Italy next season... :teach: :teach: :teach:

I know they will play in Italy. I mean if they play in Imoco instead of Hodge it will be more a good option for Imoco. After injury Hodge will get her old performance or will drop her level it is unknown

• Mmmmmhhh, let's see...: "the rule" says 3 italians on court, right? And you state "Sylla should be used in A1 only", right?

OK, let's do some maths:

DE GENNARO + DANESI or FOLIE + SYLLA = 3, thus ROBIN won't be put on court during the Italian League. Nice one on Santarelli!

HODGE is 30 (t-h-i-r-t-y) years old this year, multiple times injured, not training and clearly NEITHER the same player as that of Villa Cortese back in 2011, NOR that of 2015/16 Imoco. Get over it: SYLLA IS NOW STRONGER THAN HER.

Santarelli can easily put on court Wolosz/ Fabris/ Hill/ Hodge/ Robin/ Folie/ De Gennaro on court during the CL and yet...not be able to grab the CL. Cause Hodge is unreliable.

That said, I'm non a fan of Imoco. I'm A FAN OF SYLLA :D :box: :D

The main goal of Conegliano next season is to win Champions League, after a silver and a bronze medals in the last two editions. So they need an OH like Hodge for that, Sylla is not enough and she was signed only to play in Italian League (where they have to comply with the rule of the 3 italians on court).

• OMG please let this be true! I miss seeing her on court! Come bqck pls my ice queen! I don't care if she goes to smaller teams as long as I can watch her play!

She denied this news.

• I like Egonu more. Sylla is a good player indeed but she has lack of experience. When she didn't receive balls perfectly, it affected her attacking. Well, she is powerful, if she was tall as Egonu, maybe she could be unstoppable. If you pay attention their opponents mostly choose Sylla on serve, their serve is aimed towards Sylla. That's why I think it is difficult for her to handle it. Do you think Hill can help her like Bosetti do? If to be honest Tirozzi can be a good option, her reception may help more for Imoco. Sylla has two disadvantage her reception and her height. When she get high and fast balls a bit far away from block she kills it like Egonu. But when opponents distroy her reception it sometimes affect her attack too. Let's see... But I like Sylla and Malinov communication on court. They played in Bergamo and NT and it seemed they didn't have a communication problem on court. It will depend on Wolosz how she can use Sylla on court.

• Does Bricio has better reception than Sylla ? I don't think so and still they played very good. And secondly it is not the same to play in NT and in Imoco who is one of the best teams in The World. It will be much easier for her to kill a ball when Wolosz gives you set one on one and if Her reception gots very shaky you have Tirozzi at the bench. Like I said from this tournamate She will/She is getting a lot experience and She will play WCH and with Imoco She will play high level what do you need more ?

I'm pretty sure that Sylla will be starter in Seria A so that they can have Robin on the court.

• Does Bricio has better reception than Sylaa ? I don't think so and still they played very good. And secondly it is not the same to play in NT and in Imoco who is one of the best teams in The World. It will be much easier for her to kill a ball when Wolosz gives you set one on one and if Her reception gots very shaky you have Tirozzi at the bench. Like I said from this tournamate She will/She is getting a lot experience and She will play WCH and with Imoco She will play high level what do you need more ?

I'm pretty sure that Sylla will be starter in Seria A so that they can have Robin on the court.

Well, agree with you about Sylla is better than Tirozzi and injuried Hodge on attack but I can't interfere with opinion of Santarelli. He will give a chance to Sylla or Hodge or Tirozzi. Yes, I agree with Bricio too. She was not a good on reception. I also dont like when she is serving out. I like when Italian commentator said Sorok-oute instead of Sorokaite :lol: Bricio is full of mistakes on serve. If compare Bricio with Hill and Fabris, if to be honest I don't fit her to Imoco. Hill and Fabris are stars and full of experiences but Bricio seemed weaker in front of them

• I don't think Bricio is that weak passer, she improved and during the playoff she had very good reception. Her serve is very powerful but yes,sometimes she makes too many mistakes. But Sylla is still an awful server,she had 0 ace and 36 mistakes in this past season :down:

• Bricio was solid in all phases during the Scudetto playoffs and through the later part of the CL right up to the semi's against VAkif when Imoco was still only one great play by Zhu from what would have ended up winning the CL gold. Bricio's biggest problem is consistency. She can vary dramatically between bad and sensational. I think she is going to have a stellar season in Turkey. She's a good combination of size and athleticism and was the best NCAA player her senior year.

• So, Hande stays in Vitra, eh? I thought that will happen, even though many have hoped that she will move in order to play more. Girl obviously likes playing in top club, competing for trophies and having famous team-mates over playing a starting minutes. Not everyone can have the same competitive drive. :win:

• Now I'm really curious what Meliha will do, especially now that her solid NT play is bringing her more acclaim. If she stays, competition on OH in Vitra will be insane (unless they definitely move Hande to Opp)! :white:

• My God, their is no way that Hande and Meliha will be starter over Larson and KYK. So bad move from them.

And who will signed Gala now ? Local players are making so bad moves with their chooice where they want to play. Turksih league would be much stronger if they play in middle level teams and not to play in top clubs as Vakif and Eczacibasi and sitting on the bench :hit:

Look at Nicoletti She left Conegliano even though She play a lot in Imoco but She wasn't starter and She signed for middle level team just to play as starter same for Melandri, Bonifacio and many more Even though Monza and Busto are looking ver good on paper. But still Playing time over money.

• So, Hande stays in Vitra, eh? I thought that will happen, even though many have hoped that she will move in order to play more. Girl obviously likes playing in top club, competing for trophies and having famous team-mates over playing a starting minutes. Not everyone can have the same competitive drive. :win:

what a bad decision by Hande or Meliha :aww:

• the options of Galatasaray are decreasing..i cant believe they couldnt sign one of Meliha-Hande after KYK came to the Eczacı
    i dont think KYK and especially Larson would play all of the matches in TL..one of Meliha and Hande play in some matches to rest her and KYK but the problem is WHO will play in tough matches and CL ? its clear : KYK and Larson
    these girls couldnt make up their minds smartly enough and prefer the bench