2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• About Hande, it is a shame that she signed a new contract with Eczacibasi. On the other hand, Eczacibasi probably did not want to send her on loan without signing a long term contract. She might still be sent on loan, though it will be strange, especially when they made a show out of her signing the new contract. Meliha-Guldeniz-Hande trio sitting behind KYK-Larson duo will be the worst Eczacibasi doing to Turkish volleyball. I am sure they will release one of these players, unless they are planning to send Gözde Yilmaz (surprisingly) on loan to somewhere.

GS still has options. They will either make a Cagla+Foreign OH duo, or Tomkom+Hande Baladin duo. Since Naz will return in the second half of the season, it will be silly for Vakifbank to keep Cagla, Cansu can cover alone for the first half. Besides they can use their youngster Buket as sub. From my understanding, GS does not want to pay too much for Cagla's buy out, that is why this is taking too long. Good thing is, GS is simply the only team who can afford and wants a local setter.

I would really like to see Cagla, Tomkom and one of the Hande-Meliha in GS. Then it will be a fine and balanced team.

• Since Naz will return in the second half of the season, it will be silly for Vakifbank to keep Cagla,

Is that official, or are you just guessing?

Anyway, it will be a real shame after this summer's performance in NT for Meliha to be relegated to bench. On the other hand, one must keep in mind that KYK is on record for complaining about the length of Turkish season, so one wonders whether the trump card that Vitra used to clinch her signature is their argument that they have competent replacement for her on their roster, and that she can play much less matches (especially in the domestic league) than if she had signed for Fener...

Also, Larson is not so young anymore, 32 coming upon 33.

• Thaisa and Eczasibasi have not reached an agreement yet but I'm sure they will anytime soon. She says she has proposals from European and Brazilian clubs but her main goal is to stay in Brazil due to her recovery

http://www.melhordovolei.com.b…inham-acordo-de-rescisao/

• This is total fantasy.

• Is that official, or are you just guessing?

I read it in Turkish forums, not a surprise considering how disciplined and well planned Naz is. She also wouldn't like to risk her place for Olympics cycle.

• Marlena Plesnierowicz (setter of Polish NT) and Izabela Lemanczyk (libero) will not play next season for BKS Bielsko. The back up setter in Bielsko is young Julia Nowicka who is backing up Plesnierowicz in NT.

• What is Gala doing ? They could signed for sure Rahimova, they are richer club than Pomi and they failed.

But hey Pomi got world class player, welcome to Seria A :heart:

What is up with Grothues ?? Before all rumors started about Pomi She was almost official news and now it looks like they will not signed her. I still think that She would be good for any top team because of her stabile reception and very good defence. She is like Bosetti. You don't have so many players like them
    Conegliano Should signed her over Megan Easy. :whistle:

• What is Gala doing ? They could signed for sure Rahimova, they are richer club than Pomi and they failed.

But hey Pomi got world class player, welcome to Seria A :heart:

What is up with Grothues ?? Before all rumors started about Pomi She was almost official news and now it looks like they will not signed her. I still think that She would be good for any top team because of her stabile reception and very good defence. She is like Bosetti. You don't have so many players like them
    Conegliano Should signed her over Megan Easy. :whistle:

In a Dutch newspaper Grothues said she would not play for pomi next year.
    She would like to play for one of the four big teams of Turkey.

• Then Fener would be good for her in Gala it would be total fail because next to Leys they need strong attacking OH not one more defence player.

• Then Fener would be good for her in Gala it would be total fail because next to Leys they need strong attacking OH not one more defence player.

Previously GS become successful thanks to their defensive play and attacking mostly with MBs and Opp. It can work very well again with Groutheus&Leys duo.

• Yeah when you have OPP as Centoni and Jack as MB. Still waiting to see who will they signed as OPP..

• I DO AGREE and still, Imoco is about to sign her, along with a couple of more foreign players (?!?), not to mention Tirozzi or Macron and the second libero and and and...: IT'S NOT QUANTITY, BUT RATHER QUALITY THE WINNER !!!
    Yet, they don't seem to be able to learn from the recent past in Conegliano: they were this close to beat the "Zhu Team" 1 month ago and they missed their chance thanks to JW's choices.
    THEY should have change HER instead of producing the usual, messy transfers.

I can't believe they'll put on court Wolosz/ Fabris/ Hill/ Hodge/ Danesi/ Folie/ DeGennaro, benching both Sylla and "X" (DeCruijf?).

AS FOR GROTHUES, I'd sign her back, if I was Fenerbahce's G.M.

• (This was meant to be a replay to "HODGE IS A WEAK/ FAILED PASSER", something I totally AGREE on)

• Yeah when you have OPP as Centoni and Jack as MB. Still waiting to see who will they signed as OPP..

GS already signed Meryem Boz as opposite for next year. I would prefer Hande Baladin but looks like both Vakifbank and Eczacibasi demand too much money even for loans of their players. There are also no news about Cagla transfer of GS. I guess they are waiting to confirm the setter first.

I agree on Serdar, I would prefer Cagla-Grothues or Tomkom-Baladin duo. With solid receiving from Leys & Grothues, Cagla can play fast, I have high expectations from the new American MB. It sounded like she has no problems of scoring.
    If GS can't sign Cagla, it is best to sign with Tomkom and risk receiving and transfer also Baladin. Tomkom can deliver the sets Hande & Meryem like.

• I don't see such a problem for GS. All they need is Hande Baladin as OH and a good setter. Literally all, it is indeed easier said then done though.

Tomkom?-Meryem
    Hande-Leys
    Inky-Asli
    Gizem

They can be real big threat ppl just always want to see the names they consider 'big' until a team is good. To me that's a great team, potential wise. Meryem has been the best scorer Opp in the Turkish league now for years they don't need another big Opp name at all. Young Hande is still a huge talent, and her perf is unpredictable yet it can be groundbreaking if she succeeds. Asli is a good MB, Inky seems good too from what I hear.