You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "AdmonKadmon777" is male
  • "AdmonKadmon777" has been banned

Favourite Team: Scandicci, SESC Rio, Fenerbahce, Zanetti BG, Igor, Imoco

Favourite Players: GABIZINHA, Samanta BRICIO, OFELIA Malinov, ROBIN De Cruijf, CARLI Lloyd, VITTORIA Piani, Paola EGONU, ANNA Danesi, MARIKA Bianchini, Drussyla

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 12:44am

(This was meant to be a replay to "HODGE IS A WEAK/ FAILED PASSER", something I totally AGREE on)

• "Meatballs" is male

Favourite Team: Galatasaray, Turkish NT Women

Favourite Players: Kim Yeon-koung, Milena Rasic, Isabelle Haak

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 1:28am

Yeah when you have OPP as Centoni and Jack as MB. Still waiting to see who will they signed as OPP..
GS already signed Meryem Boz as opposite for next year. I would prefer Hande Baladin but looks like both Vakifbank and Eczacibasi demand too much money even for loans of their players. There are also no news about Cagla transfer of GS. I guess they are waiting to confirm the setter first.

I agree on Serdar, I would prefer Cagla-Grothues or Tomkom-Baladin duo. With solid receiving from Leys & Grothues, Cagla can play fast, I have high expectations from the new American MB. It sounded like she has no problems of scoring.
If GS can't sign Cagla, it is best to sign with Tomkom and risk receiving and transfer also Baladin. Tomkom can deliver the sets Hande & Meryem like.

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YK & EDA ERDEM & MIREYA LUIS

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 2:53am

I don't see such a problem for GS. All they need is Hande Baladin as OH and a good setter. Literally all, it is indeed easier said then done though.

Tomkom?-Meryem
Hande-Leys
Inky-Asli
Gizem

They can be real big threat ppl just always want to see the names they consider 'big' until a team is good. To me that's a great team, potential wise. Meryem has been the best scorer Opp in the Turkish league now for years they don't need another big Opp name at all. Young Hande is still a huge talent, and her perf is unpredictable yet it can be groundbreaking if she succeeds. Asli is a good MB, Inky seems good too from what I hear.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "beri" (Jun 7th 2018, 2:58am)

Mapuan

I want you!

• "Mapuan" is male

Favourite Team: USA NT

Favourite Players: Hooker, Lloyd, Anderson, Jaeschke, Sander, Bartmann, Tonitui, Holt, Christensen, Kubiak

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 3:53am

Yeah when you have OPP as Centoni and Jack as MB. Still waiting to see who will they signed as OPP..
GS already signed Meryem Boz as opposite for next year. I would prefer Hande Baladin but looks like both Vakifbank and Eczacibasi demand too much money even for loans of their players. There are also no news about Cagla transfer of GS. I guess they are waiting to confirm the setter first.

I agree on Serdar, I would prefer Cagla-Grothues or Tomkom-Baladin duo. With solid receiving from Leys & Grothues, Cagla can play fast, I have high expectations from the new American MB. It sounded like she has no problems of scoring.
If GS can't sign Cagla, it is best to sign with Tomkom and risk receiving and transfer also Baladin. Tomkom can deliver the sets Hande & Meryem like.
I usually don't get to the hype train in terms of American collegiate superstars turning pro because A LOT of them failed to translate their performances in the pro league. But so far, the NCAA middle blocker alums have not disappointed me yet.

I have high hopes about Inky doing the job that is expected of her. She's like Foluke with better blocking. The biggest hurdling block for her is to stay healthy since she got major injuries 3 times already.

• "crovolley" is male
  • "crovolley" started this thread

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Scandicci, Pomi NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Joanne Wolosz, Monica De Gennaro, Raphaela Folie, Ema Strunjak, Nikolina Bozicevic

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 9:22am

This is what I'm talking about, they literally downhill in every spot in their team. I don't see any upgrade in Galasaray.
Neslihan -> Boz
Rabadzhieva -> Leys
Kosheleva -> what ever who
Jack ->Inky
Ruseva -> Asli
Gamze -> what ever local setter

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 12:11pm

In last interview the sport director of Pomi said after hiring Radenkovic for setter position - two Italian middle blockers and one foreigner (Kakolewska)? Interesting... :teach:

Ma il presidente della VBC Massimo Boselli Botturi ha voluto fare il punto sulla “Pomì che verrà”: “Con Marco Gaspari – dice Boselli – abbiamo parlato fin da subito e lui mi ha chiesto come prima cosa che la squadra che andavamo a costruire fosse una squadra fisica e potente, questo vuol dire fare anche scelte di un certo tipo soprattutto nello starting six. Credo proprio che siamo riusciti a farle, anche nelle cosiddette seconde linee dove abbiamo cercato di mettere insieme un mix di centimetri, fisicità, esperienza e qualche beata gioventù. Abbiamo fatto la scelta di siglare ben sette contratti biennali o triennali perché crediamo in certe atlete e nella loro prospettiva futura, giocatrici di valenza internazionale. Sono convinto che in posto 4 e in posto 2 metteremo tanta fisicità, anche il palleggiatore, già navigata con esperienza internazionale, è una ragazza alta che rispecchia quella che secondo sarà la pallavolo del futuro. Abbiamo scelto anche un paio di ragazze che hanno doti particolari in ricezione e difesa perché credo che è da lì che dobbiamo ripartire per ricostruire il gioco della Pomì, ricezione, difesa e anche muro. Appunto abbiamo preso due centrali italiani e uno straniero, i tre posti che vedranno una giocatrice italiana in campo saranno il libero, un centrale e una banda con la possibilità del secondo palleggiatore italiano, questa infatti è stata la scelta…affideremo poi questo mix di atlete a coach Gaspari che sono sicuro riuscirà a fare del suo meglio.

Toguttt

Master

• "Toguttt" is male

Favourite Team: ITALY NT

Favourite Players: Togut, Piccinini, Agüero, Sokolova, Takeshita, Kim Yeon Koung, Poljak, Fofao, Paola Egonu, Elena Pietrini, Ofelia Malinov

Friday, June 8th 2018, 5:42pm

Looks like Cuneo is going to buy Modena's slot in Serie A1 and sign Lo Bianco and Van Hecke.
So A1 will most probably have 13 teams next season.

Friday, June 8th 2018, 5:53pm

Looks like Cuneo is going to buy Modena's slot in Serie A1 and sign Lo Bianco and Van Hecke.
So A1 will most probably have 13 teams next season.

Filottrano will be the 14th team.

LLOYD

Professional

• "LLOYD" is female

Friday, June 8th 2018, 9:26pm

Carolina Costagrande retired ?(

Favourite Team: Dutch W NT

Favourite Players: Nika Daalderop, Robin De Kruijf, Anne Buijs, Lonneke Slöejes, Yvon Beliën, Britt Bongaerts, Femke Stoltenborg, Laura Dijkema, Myrthe Schoot, Milena Rasic, Ana Carolina Da Silva, Kim Hill, Brenda Castillo, Kim Yeon Koung, Nootsara Tomkom, Kelsey Robinson, Kasia Skowronska, Antonella Del Core

Saturday, June 9th 2018, 12:59am

Quoted

What is Gala doing ? They could signed for sure Rahimova, they are richer club than Pomi and they failed.

But hey Pomi got world class player, welcome to Seria A :heart:

What is up with Grothues ?? Before all rumors started about Pomi She was almost official news and now it looks like they will not signed her. I still think that She would be good for any top team because of her stabile reception and very good defence. She is like Bosetti. You don't have so many players like them
Conegliano Should signed her over Megan Easy. :whistle:

In a Dutch newspaper Grothues said she would not play for pomi next year.
She would like to play for one of the four big teams of Turkey.
Thanks for your update. Can you please tell me in which newspaper she said that?

Does anyone know where Judith Pietersen will play next season?

Favourite Team: Vakifbank, imoco volley conegliano, igor gorgonzola novara, the Netherlands (NT W), Brazil (NT W), Serbia (NT W), USA (NT W)

Favourite Players: de Kruijf, Sloëtjes, Plak, Pilon-Stam, Daalderop, Thaísa, Ognjenović, Rašić, Adams, Hill, Zhu Ting, Castillo

Saturday, June 9th 2018, 2:01am

Quoted

What is Gala doing ? They could signed for sure Rahimova, they are richer club than Pomi and they failed.

But hey Pomi got world class player, welcome to Seria A :heart:

What is up with Grothues ?? Before all rumors started about Pomi She was almost official news and now it looks like they will not signed her. I still think that She would be good for any top team because of her stabile reception and very good defence. She is like Bosetti. You don't have so many players like them
Conegliano Should signed her over Megan Easy. :whistle:

In a Dutch newspaper Grothues said she would not play for pomi next year.
She would like to play for one of the four big teams of Turkey.
Thanks for your update. Can you please tell me in which newspaper she said that?

Does anyone know where Judith Pietersen will play next season?

https://www.ed.nl/sport/balkestein-even-…innen~afb57a31/ Here is the link.

I don' know where Pietersen will play next year. I only know she wasn't selected by the korean try outs.

• "Mkmalaluan" is male

Favourite Team: Brazil

Favourite Players: Fe garay, tandara, roberta, bia, natalia, drussyla, adenizia, rosamaria, bruna

Saturday, June 9th 2018, 3:59am

Next club season

Praia
Sesi volleyball bauru
Minas
Rio

Can now go head to head to

Vakifbank
Escazibaci
Fenerbache

Conegliano
Novara
Scandicci

I really like the transfer this season as well as those in italy... i hope china does well with transfers also

LLOYD

Professional

• "LLOYD" is female

Saturday, June 9th 2018, 10:17am

According to volleyball.It, Pietersen will play in Millenium Brescia ?(

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Joanne Wolosz, Monica De Gennaro, Raphaela Folie, Ema Strunjak, Nikolina Bozicevic

Saturday, June 9th 2018, 9:05pm

So Gala can signed foreign setter or foreign opp. Skorupa is still free or ? Tomkom ?
And I don't see many good OPP free maybe Katarina Barun, but her performance is going down. Her performance in Modena was okey not even close to her perfromance in Novara and She is getting older, but which local OPP they can signed ? ?(

tunc

Trainee

• "tunc" is male

Favourite Team: Yamamay Busto

Favourite Players: Tatiana Kosheleva, Kubra Akman

Saturday, June 9th 2018, 9:08pm

Gala has already signed with Meryem Boz as opp. So there will be foreign setter. IMO Skorupa will come.

• "crovolley" is male

Saturday, June 9th 2018, 9:09pm

My bad i forgot about Boz. So yeah they will signed foreign setter.

But their was rumor that Skorupa will signed with some team in Seria A, but Gala is rich club so I believe that She maybe made change.

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YK & EDA ERDEM & MIREYA LUIS

Saturday, June 9th 2018, 9:24pm

Galatasaray signed with Hande, which is really good for them, now Skorupa or Tomkom and they are done in general for this season tranfers. I wish they had signed Grothues instead of Leys, I don't think any other top 4 team in Turkish league needs her atm. Maybe Vb if they don't trust Tugba Senoglu? I want to see grothues together with the cubans, Salas and Sanchez Perez tbh :box:
Still waiting to hear what will happen to the ex-Halkbank squad

• "volleyball22" is male

Favourite Team: Poland

Favourite Players: Tandara, Aleksandra Krzos, Katarzyna Skorupa, Łukasz Żygadło, Srecko Lisinac

Saturday, June 9th 2018, 9:51pm

Gala has already signed with Meryem Boz as opp. So there will be foreign setter. IMO Skorupa will come.
I've heard so many rumors about Skorupa :rolll: . I'm really interested where she's going to play, I think Galatasary would be the best choice for her, but I've also heard about her in THY, Pesaro or Cassalmagiore.

tunc

Trainee

• "tunc" is male

Favourite Team: Yamamay Busto

Favourite Players: Tatiana Kosheleva, Kubra Akman

Saturday, June 9th 2018, 9:57pm

THY is not possible. They have already signed with Özge Kırdar and they have 4 foreigners which is the max. limit.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, June 9th 2018, 10:15pm

Casalmaggiore has Radenkovic and Pesaro still is uncertain to play at all.

Social bookmarks