You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header
  • "crovolley" is male
  • "crovolley" started this thread

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Scandicci, Pomi NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Joanne Wolosz, Monica De Gennaro, Raphaela Folie, Ema Strunjak, Nikolina Bozicevic

Saturday, June 16th 2018, 11:22pm

Where will Lena Stigrot play nect season ?? She looks like very good all around player. I like her.

LLOYD

Professional

• "LLOYD" is female

Saturday, June 16th 2018, 11:23pm

Anyway, it will be good for Polish players and Poland NT, I remember when their players like Magdalena Sliwa, Darota Swinyevic, Glinka, Skowronska played in Italy, they were really strong and they won ECH twice. They even beat Russia in semifinal in 2005 which the game was really tough, we lost two sets and 3rd set was 24-19 for Poland and we came back and won two sets and unfortunately we lost in five sets. I think if Polish players will play abroad (mostly in Italy) it really can affect them and their NT in a good way.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 12:21am

Where will Lena Stigrot play nect season ?? She looks like very good all around player. I like her.
Dresden

Dylan_95

Beginner

• "Dylan_95" is male

Favourite Team: Chemik Police, Imoco Volley Conegliano

Favourite Players: Joanna Wołosz, Kim Hill

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 1:24am

Do you know anything about Werblińska?

Phil

Professional

• "Phil" is male

Favourite Team: Vakıfbank - Modena - RC Cannes

Favourite Players: Chen Wan Ting, Nootsara Tomkom, Maja Ognjenović, Neslihan Demir, Erika Coimbra, Erika Araki, Piyanut Pannoy

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 8:11am

Do you know anything about Werblińska?

She will play in Kalisz or retire.

• "Meatballs" is male

Favourite Team: Galatasaray, Turkish NT Women

Favourite Players: Kim Yeon-koung, Milena Rasic, Isabelle Haak

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 9:58pm

Naz Akyol in her recent interview (like 2-3 days ago) said that her contract ended with Vakifbank. Looks like they did not offer her a new contract already to make sure that she comes back to them after her break. She said she will deliver in October and planning to be back for the 2nd half of the season.

Feels like Vakifbank wants to test if Cansu can hold the pressure before they offer another fat contract to Naz. I assume Eczacibasi and FB will be also after her depending on Gamze's performance. I guess GS will stick to Cagla Akin (not sure if they signed her certainly) if they paid for buy out for 3-4 years like they did with Gamze.

Source: http://sampiy10.gazetevatan.com/-mutlulu…sampiy10-haber/

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 10:44pm

this year will be very critical for Cansu Özbay .if she can get over then i feel she can be first setter of Vakıf
of course many teams would like to sign Naz Akyol both from the local league and from abroad
Gamze-Ezgi are enough for Eczacı
Naz could return to Fener bcz their setter is foreigner if not then to Gala..
however Vakıf is Naz's home-club so they wouldnt want to leave Naz easily
meso mi ra se beno...

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Joanne Wolosz, Monica De Gennaro, Raphaela Folie, Ema Strunjak, Nikolina Bozicevic

Monday, June 18th 2018, 12:24pm

I don't see any reason why some clubs as Chemik Police, Besiktas, Dinamo Kazan or Volero Le Cannet don't signed America OH Simone Lee.
She was on the bench because She had Bricio and Hill as starters in Imoco but She had some good performance especially against Dinamo Kazan. She is not expensive player She is great opportunity for this teams. :whistle:

Conegliano should gave her a chance instead of Megan Easy(if they are gone signed her )

LLOYD

Professional

• "LLOYD" is female

Monday, June 18th 2018, 11:19pm

Rumors about Taiwanese setter Yang Yi Chen is gonna sign with Pesaro

• "crovolley" is male

Tuesday, June 19th 2018, 9:44am

So where will Karsta Lowe play next season ?? Hope to see her back in Seria A (but only if She gets in right shape, Seria A is gone be really strong next season) :heart:

Mapuan

I want you!

• "Mapuan" is male

Favourite Team: USA NT

Favourite Players: Hooker, Lloyd, Anderson, Jaeschke, Sander, Bartmann, Tonitui, Holt, Christensen, Kubiak

Tuesday, June 19th 2018, 3:18pm

So where will Karsta Lowe play next season ?? Hope to see her back in Seria A (but only if She gets in right shape, Seria A is gone be really strong next season) :heart:
Karsta has no club yet as she just announced her comeback. She will play at the PanAm Games so that will be her acid test if she will get her old form back. But from what I heard, she's getting the starting position and that's a good indication.

LLOYD

Professional

• "LLOYD" is female

Tuesday, June 19th 2018, 10:16pm

Natalya Mammadova is gonna play in Volero again
Odina Bairamova (OH) officially signed with Italian club(Fenera Chieri)
Ekaterina Jidkova (OPP) will move to Alba Blaj

According to azerisport http://www.azerisport.com/m/volleyball/2…9190134443.html

I find link of Azerbaijan which their news was in Russian language and that's why I can clearly understand articles but I don't know this site of Azerbaijan are true or false.

Yesterday, 12:22pm

Will Volero move to France as announced some time ago by Marc Jacobi or was it only a rumour?

• "crovolley" is male

Yesterday, 12:28pm

Wow now Scandicci has Bosetti, Vasileva, Milenkovic and Mitchem as OH. They are really rich club...

LLOYD

Professional

• "LLOYD" is female

Yesterday, 12:36pm

Will Volero move to France as announced some time ago by Marc Jacobi or was it only a rumour?

http://www.azerisport.com/m/volleyball/2…4133232946.html

I just read article from site of Azerbaijan because it is in russian language and it says Natalia would play in Volero again but I still don't know it is true or false.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Yesterday, 12:47pm

Wow now Scandicci has Bosetti, Vasileva, Milenkovic and Mitchem as OH. They are really rich club...
Plus Valeria Papa, and overall they have 15 players for next season :what:

I'm not really sure if they're really a rich club or simply one that will have a lot of debts next season and will have to shut down, like many other clubs before that were too intent on aiming for short term success and basically threw a lot of money out of the window that they didn't even have.

LLOYD

Professional

• "LLOYD" is female

Yesterday, 12:54pm

I don't think Bojana Milenkovic can be an expensive player. She is a young player and I don't think Scandicci pay a lot of money to Bojana. Maybe if Bojana will improve her game, she can be a star player in future and also expensive one but right now I don't think she is an expensive player as you imagine @crovolley

• "crovolley" is male

Yesterday, 1:17pm

Megan Easy in Conegliano is now official. I don't like this transfer at all. I don't know what they saw in her :thumbdown:

She is not bad player but if Conegliano wants to win CL next season they should transfer much better player but okey they have Tirozzi and Sylla. And I'm pretty sure that Easy will be on the bench in domestic league.

• "crovolley" is male

Yesterday, 1:45pm

Mareth Grothues in CSM Bucuresti, from Big Turkish(her wish) clubs to CSM Bucuresti (reality) :lol:

• "volleyball22" is male

Favourite Team: Poland

Favourite Players: Tandara, Aleksandra Krzos, Katarzyna Skorupa, Łukasz Żygadło, Srecko Lisinac

Yesterday, 1:50pm

Mareth Grothues in CSM Bucuresti, from Big Turkish(her wish) clubs to CSM Bucuresti (reality) :lol:
Romanian League is getting better. CSM Bucuresti won't be a bad team at all, I think Brakocevic is staying ( ? ) :win: .

Social bookmarks