2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Mareth Grothues in CSM Bucuresti, from Big Turkish(her wish) clubs to CSM Bucuresti (reality) :lol:

• It is really interesting for me. Does anyone have accurate information about salary of players. I still don't think Ivan Zaytsev can get 400.000€ :whistle: I think he gets more than 400.000€ 8| ?( we always discuss about Turkish clubs are rich but I really would like to know Italian clubs pay more money to the players or not??? Does anyone know about salary of players? ?(

https://sport.radiozet.pl/Siat…-Bartosz-Kurek-w-czolowce

• wow. Tanya Kosheleva got 1.000.000 € 8o :cheesy: I can't believe my eyes, it is such a huge amount of money. Do you think is it true source? Do they really pay such huge money to the players. It seems Larson can be rich in future, 4.000.000 per 4 year 8o

I think this source is true because I've been reading this page for a long time and I've never seen any fake news but I'm not 100 % sure.

• That was in 2016. A lot of players' salaries have changed. Kosheleva now is definitely not worth 1 million euro, I wouldn't even give her more than half a million. Zhu Ting's salary last year was about 135 million, I think. Leon now must be the most expensive male player :super:

• Only a rumor: Shanghai Uber Bright Dairy will give Pomi Casalmaggiore liquidated damages in order to get Polina Rahimova.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• I read at Turkish forums.Galatasaray doesn't have big budget like Vakifbank, Eczacibasi, Fenerbahce.They can't give 1 million to one player.

Are we turning back same topic? When Italian clubs started to collapse, Turkish-Russian-Azerbaijan teams offered big money to players.Russian teams and Azerbaijan league collapsed but we still can pay big moneys.

Yes, some players really love Turkey and Istanbul like Kosheleva, Rasic, Boskovic, Kelsey.Do you have a problem with that?

• Didn't both Vasileva and Mammadova get 1 Million last season in Russia? :rolleyes: Or did they play in Russia for the beautiful weather? :whistle:

• It is so silly to start an argument about Turkey, Turkish teams etc although none of the Turkish users said anything bad recently about players' salaries or preferences.

Besides that, Turkish economy is having a temporary problem, mainly caused by Erdogan himself. He opens his mouth and Turkish lira loses value. To be honest, it is very realistic that Erdogan will leave his chair very soon (hopefully this sunday) and Turkey will be an attractive place for foreign investors again. Unfortunately I cannot tell the same for Russia or Azerbaijan. Sorry for involving politics to the subject but this is only because it is closely associated with all these three countries' economic problems. :offtopic:

• I don't remember Russian clubs offered 1 M € to the players. We mostly prefer local players, which I do agree with it. We have more young players which I'd like to see them as future of NT. Well, hope Turkish will keep this level for long time. Don't use big words now, when Turkish clubs will colapse then you will be face to come here again, it is just friendly advice ;)
    Don't be ridiculous, Kosheleva loves and loved and forever will love Russia. She is a part of Russian NT. She has Russian blood. She loved high salary which she got from Turkish clubs
    If Tanya loved Istanbul why she will play in Brazil next year, although Galatasaray wanted to keep her. ;) I don't have a problem with that, if I believe players stay in Turkey because of their big love to Turkey.

GS actually did not want to re-sign with Kosheleva because they planned to transfer Hooker as opposite. It was too late when Hooker changed her mind, because Koshe already signed with a Brazilian team. She is still in Istanbul, sharing lots of nice videos about how much she loves the city. We love her back, she is a great person.

• Before 2015 we were also not given 1 millions euros to players except Kim.Thanks to big race between Turkish-Russian-Azerbaijan (and now some Chinese clubs) clubs players have started to earn big money.

I didn't use big words.İ said truhts.Actually collapse of Turkish teams has already started with Anatolian teams but big 3 teams are still rich.I don't how long they can spent millions.

Are you seriously a Kosheleva fan? She said she loves living in Istanbul too many times.

For you, no one can love Turkey :gone: You are seriously a big joke.

• I guess that Kosheleva left Turkey because Galatasaray will be weaker than last year in budget. I don't know but I guess that they offered this year less money than last year to Kosheleva and I think that's why she left Turkey. I don't have any problem with players big love to VVL lol. They love Turkish clubs and that's why they go to there for high salary. I like being honest but it seems there are very few people you really can accept reality, they like living in their imaginary dream which they themself can't trust it

It is unfortunately the way you explain your opinions, which make them sound very provocative. I guess you have good intentions, but you should re-read your texts before posting.

Once again, Kosheleva did not have any offer from GS becuase of Hooker. GS's intention was: Cagla-Hooker, Hande-Leys, Inky-Asli and Gizem K. If Hooker changed her mind earlier, I am sure GS would offer Kosheleva a new contract as an opposite this time or use Baladin as receiving opposite.

• Natalya Mammadova is gonna play in Volero again
    Odina Bairamova (OH) officially signed with Italian club(Fenera Chieri)
    Ekaterina Jidkova (OPP) will move to Alba Blaj

According to azerisport http://www.azerisport.com/m/vo…ll/20180619190134443.html

I find link of Azerbaijan which their news was in Russian language and that's why I can clearly understand articles but I don't know this site of Azerbaijan are true or false.

Site should be reliable. Cannot find anything about Zhidkova in the article you linked.