2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• LOL at you wanting every player in SESC RJ.

Mari isn't relevant even for small clubs nowadays. Her last club was Bauru and she played poorly most of the time. There is no chance she will play in Barueri since I don't believe she has a good relationship with Ze Roberto anymore.

LOL my wish tho. Natalia is a staple in SESC RJ but I guess if she is to return she might be going to Barueri since Coach Ze and her is like daddy and daughter. Poor Mari. She was one of the most outstanding OH during 2008 Olympic cycle.

Gabi is a good player but i dont think she is a magnificent attacker @admonkadmon

Somehow I agree on this.

I don't like Gabi at all. I find her weird moves (like she is going to break her shoulder spiking) and her passing isn't that good.
    She isn't good enough for a top team IMHO.

I am not sure if we are watching the same Gabi or ot. Gabi is one of the best receivers on court.

• Bojana Zivkovic (SRB, S), Irina Voronkova (RUS, OH), Yulia Podskalnaya (RUS, MB), Ekaterina Orlova (RUS, MB), Yulia Kutiukova (RUS, OH), Ana Cleger (CUB, OH), Victorya Gorbacheva (RUS, L) and Alla Galkina (RUS, L) move to Lokomotiv Kaliningrad!

• Confirmed Rumors from Busto Arsizio:

Bartsch (OH/USA) to Novara
    Diouf (OPP/ITA) to China
    Spirito (L/ITA) will leave
    Stufi (MB/ITA) will leave
    Wilhite (OH/USA) will leave
    Chaucheva (OH/BUL) will leave

Enright (OH/POR) from Novara to Busto
    Leonardi (L/ITA) from Modena to Busto

Unconfirmed rumors
    Orro (S/ITA) could leave
    Malinov (S/ITA) could arrive in busto
    Barun (OPP/CRO) could arrive in Busto

• Oh thanks :thumbsup: thats good news to hear, at least they can be more competitive now and probably won't be slaughtered as they would without them.

Also the young Turkish libero Melisa Memis moved there from Beylikduzu: https://volleymob.com/alba-bla…champions-league-final-4/

• Busto is really trying to build strong team next season. Barun, Malinov, Enright, Leonaesi so far very good names. They have still space to signed 2 very good foreign players. Two foreign. MBs or one foreign MB and one more foreign OH.

• Beijing BAW VC invited the setter from Shandong again and again. After Zhao Shui-han and Sun Wen-jing, Cheng Long will may join it if she is still with good state.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

Edited once, last by tomen ().

• Chemik Police is trying to sign Dijkema and/or Vasilieva.

Do you know anything more? Where did the information come from?

• Do you know anything more? Where did the information come from?

From the person who is close to the club. Just to highlight- they are trying to sign, nothing is certain or no more info. Basically they are interested in: Dijkema, Vasilieva, Werblinska and Kakolewska and want to keep Smarzek, Medrzyk and Krzos. Probably they can not afford all of them just info of who is taken into consideration. However, I think Medrzyk and Kakolewska will go abroad, Smarzek and Krzos will stay, Vasilieva will get better offers. Probably Dijkema is the most real rumor.