2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• It is ridiculous to compare Azerbaijan with Russia lol :rolll: Azerbaijan doesn't have volleyball PMLS, they steal Ukrainian, Russian, Belorussian players. I don't know if you consider origin of Natalia, Polina as Azerbaijanian lol. Azerbaijan never have volleyball, they stole foreigner players and their clubs paid a lot of money to foreigners. Russian won most tournament during their history. Don't be ridiculous to compare Russia with Azerbaijan in volleyball.

This is actually true.

• This is actually true.

Wow! Just making it clear so you guys understand, I did not compare Azerbaijan and Russian volleyball, I compared their politics, Turkey was also included in this comparison. As far as I know, Turkish people are not the only group you have been having arguments with, you had a serious problem wth Asian users after you made a (as some called it - racist) joke about Thai NT. So you better think twice before accusing people here :wavy:

• Is it our topic today. It seems you like pulling the subject different sides. It is meaningless to pour water in an empty bowl and it is meaningless to talk blind volleyball fans like you bambino. find new one I'm not willing to waste time to talk to you. Try to grow up at least a bit and then I will talk to you about volleyball. Ciao bambino

You are very good in provoking but I am not gonna swear at you and won't put the moderators in a difficult situation. You simply cut pieces of text you want to pull wherever you like. I brought the subject to politics because you were talking about economics and I explained the relation to a level where even a retard can understand, but you missed, no offense. You seem like a nationalist, all I can say is, I am sure other dear Russian users are probably shamed to read your ignorant posts here as well. :down:

• Kąkolewska is in Cremona, Italy. So it is almost official that she will play in Casalmaggiore

• Isn't she from Ukraine origin? That's why she speaks Russian. If I am not wrong, She can't even speak Turkish(which people from Azerbaijan speak).

• Rumors about Emilia Nikolova can be 2nd OPP of Imoco Conegliano

That would be great for Conegliano. If they take a part in WCCH then their season would be even longer and harder than last season and We all saw how many players got injured because of a lot of games they playes. She could easily starts in easier games in Seria A. Not only her but literally every player can get rest in some matches because of good bench players.

So now it is even more clear that Megan will be bench player, their is no way that Robin would sit on bench and put Megan over her. It all depends how good Sylla will play at WCH, but they still have Tirozzi. Good transfers for Conegliano eather way

• Nikolova was so impressed at the end of the last season. If she keeps her form, she can cut Fabris. Fabris should play top of her game, otherwise Bulgarian will be waiting.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4BtGcJGfek

Koroleva and Vasileva and it seems both of them are happy and Vasileva can speak in russian too and it is really impressive. Almost over 50 percent of Europe can speak in Russian lol ;) ;) she even can choose which music is tatar or russian lol vot eta da :lol: next year we have foreigners like Ognenovic, Zivkovic and Liza Ruban which all of them are able to speak in Russian and by the way Liza Ruban when talked to me on facebook, she said that she had offers from Poland (2 teams), Italy (2 teams) and Turkey (1 team) but she choosed Russia ;)

Wow, Liza Ruban chose Russia over Turkey and Italy. That must be the end of both leagues lol

• As Kurek officially joins Stocznia Szczecin, then Anna Grejman may appear as 4th OH in Chemik :wavy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• According to italian sites, Marcon is gonna sign for Casalmaggiore.

They should transfer one more good foreign MB, with Bosetti and Marcon MB duo their reception would be amazing playing fast game with MBs + they have Rahimova and with fast game they would make easier for her. But anyway this Pomi looks better than last year more balance for sure.

• As Kurek offivially joins Stocznia Szczecin, then Anna Grejman may appear as 4th OH in Chemik :wavy:

If it happens, then Chemik Police will have really weak roster. IMO Rzeszów has better squad than they, especially when Zaroślińska will be back after injury. Hopefully, Smarzek leaves them somehow, cuz if she won't she will get tons of balls to attack per match. :gone:
    In addition, Grejman is a perfect example how to NOT run your career. She won't be starter there

• exactly - having Mędzryk, Busa and Grajber, then Grejman will be bench player without doubts,

I wonder who can paly as Opposite in Chemik as Smarzek most likely leaves to Bergamo and the other OPs left club... what happened with Holston :?: injury and leaving club without any word ?(
    Stysiak is a prospect, but for now only player for a bench, while Rzeszów has already Zaroślińska and Hatala who's solid enough for a bench and enter if necessary

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• But without strong Chemik Police level of Polish league will be evene worse. At last they could reach Final6 in CL but now :S They can be happy if they won one match in pool stage.

• I would always choose stabile OH reciver over OH attacker if She doesn't have good reception. Then you can play more with MBs who have better % in attack than OHs. Arighetti is not like before but still She is not bad one.

I guess that they have good MBs Kakolewska and Arighetti. I don't think Marcon will fight on court, she is considered as a bench player. They are gonna sign with Gray and I think Gray and Bosetti will fight on court as OH.

• At last they could reach Final6 in CL but now :S They can be happy if they won one match in pool stage.

LOL There wasn't even a DOL for 2019 CL :D Last year Chemik had only 2 OHs and they won more than just one game :D
    I think Marlena Pleśnierowicz is really good setter. A lot of people won't agree with me but she can be better than Wołosz. I mean, she plays faster than Joanna and is really creative. I think the NT coach 'blocks' her and says 'We need to score points, play to Malwina'... I hope Abbondanza will help her and she will be even better.
    Someone was asking who will be the second opposite. As far as I know, Alex Holston still has valid contract but she is injured and won't be able to play the whole season. According to the rumors, they will have 3 opposites (So I think it will be Stysiak, Holston and Smarzek(probably?))

• LOL There wasn't even a DOL for 2019 CL :D Last year Chemik had only 2 OHs and they won more than just one game :D
    I think Marlena Pleśnierowicz is really good setter. A lot of people won't agree with me but she can be better than Wołosz. I mean, she plays faster than Joanna and is really creative. I think the NT coach 'blocks' her and says 'We need to score points, play to Malwina'... I hope Abbondanza will help her and she will be even better.
    Someone was asking who will be the second opposite. As far as I know, Alex Holston still has valid contract but she is injured and won't be able to play the whole season. According to the rumors, they will have 3 opposites (So I think it will be Stysiak, Holston and Smarzek(probably?))

Problem solved. Martyna Łukasik will be Chemik’s OPP next to Stysiak. :thumbup: This is a really young roster. That should mean that Smarzek is leaving for 100%...