2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Martyna Łukasik will be Chemik’s OPP next to Stysiak. This is a really young roster. That should mean that Smarzek is leaving for 100%...

Martyna Łukasik renewed her contract with Proxima Kraków. It was announced 2 weeks ago.

• LOL There wasn't even a DOL for 2019 CL :D Last year Chemik had only 2 OHs and they won more than just one game :D
    I think Marlena Pleśnierowicz is really good setter. A lot of people won't agree with me but she can be better than Wołosz. I mean, she plays faster than Joanna and is really creative. I think the NT coach 'blocks' her and says 'We need to score points, play to Malwina'... I hope Abbondanza will help her and she will be even better.
    Someone was asking who will be the second opposite. As far as I know, Alex Holston still has valid contract but she is injured and won't be able to play the whole season. According to the rumors, they will have 3 opposites (So I think it will be Stysiak, Holston and Smarzek(probably?))

I haven't watched her before, so this summer in VNL was my first time seing her (Marlena). And I was quite impressed.. she plays really fast, and like really!

• I think it is better to say that She can become better than Wolosz, first She needs to show with her results how good
    she is. For me Wolosz is the best setter in the world right now.
    Not only that you need to be good with your sets but you need to be good blocker, good server and good defence player and Wolosz has everything.

• 13 teams, Novara, Bergamo, İmoco, Scandicci, Cuneo, UYBA, Filottrano, Club İtalia, Millenium Brescia, Chieri, Monza, Firenze and Casalmaggiore

I completely forgot about Casalmaggiore and Monza.

Chieri, Cuneo, Brescia and Club Italia are coming from A2 I guess. Filottrano takes the spot from Pesaro, doesn't it?

• Thanks.

So next season Serie A1 will be once more awful. Half of the teams are good, the other half comes from A2 or very bad/weak seasons (Casalmaggiore/Bergamo, Filottrano).

And River Volley disappears with its 2 league titles, 2 Italy Cups, 2 Italian Supercups and 1 Italy Cup of Serie A2.

Other historical places are gone. Pesaro for the second time in the last 5 years. Modena (which actually was Piacenza) after a slow and painful struggle. From bad to worse.

At least there won't be anymore cases like SAB Legnano hopefully.

• Rumors about Japanese OPP Mari Horikawa going to Conegliano as backup for Fabris.

Wrong rumor apparently. According to a reliable Italian newspaper the Japanese OPP going to Conegliano will be Miyu Nagaoka.

• Wrong rumor apparently. According to a reliable Italian newspaper the Japanese OPP going to Conegliano will be Miyu Nagaoka.

That's good news for Toray because they'd be lost without Horikawa.

Hisamitsu went 21-0 this past season without Nagaoka. I hope things go well for her and Conegliano.

• Herrera in Pinheiros (Brazil)