• "LLOYD" is female

Wednesday, June 20th 2018, 10:38pm

It seems Odina Bairamova will join Chieri, according to volleyball.It

https://www.volleyball.it/chieri-banda-arriva-bayramova/

LLOYD

Professional

• "LLOYD" is female

Yesterday, 12:15pm

Japanese setter Koyomi Tominaga may play in Filottrano next season.

LLOYD

Professional

• "LLOYD" is female

Yesterday, 12:31pm

According to volleyball.It ;

Adela Helic => Rc Canned
Annika Albrecht => Nantes
Natalya Mammadova => Volero Le Cannet
Katerina Zhidkova => Alba Blaj
Sonja Newcombe => Minas
Sofija Medic => CSM Bucarest

Yesterday, 6:29pm

BUL OH Silvana Chausheva from Busto Arsizio to SC Potsdam.

GER OH Jennifer Geerties stays in SSC Palmberg Schwerin for 2 more years.

The only strange thing for me is that Silvana Chausheva is Opposite and she has never been OH.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Yesterday, 10:14pm

BUL OH Silvana Chausheva from Busto Arsizio to SC Potsdam.

GER OH Jennifer Geerties stays in SSC Palmberg Schwerin for 2 more years.
The only strange thing for me is that Silvana Chausheva is Opposite and she has never been OH.
I think in Busto she also played as OH (though she hardly ever played there). Potsdam has explicitly announced her for that position.

LLOYD

Professional

• "LLOYD" is female

Today, 11:48am

Rumors about Emilia Nikolova can be 2nd OPP of Imoco Conegliano

LLOYD

Professional

• "LLOYD" is female

Today, 2:30pm

Didn't both Vasileva and Mammadova get 1 Million last season in Russia? :rolleyes: Or did they play in Russia for the beautiful weather? :whistle:

I dont talk over predections like you. I just send link of Natalya Mammadova and it seems she really does like Russia and I read her interview in sbvolley which Natalya said that if her team (Azerbaijan) will not play in Olympic Games and she will root for Russia with surely. Natalya started her career in Zarechie and then she joined Azerbaijan. About Vasileva I cant say anything. Even Zoran Terzic said that he would be glad to be a coach of Russian Nt ;) Natalya Mammadova speaks in russian like Russian people. In video she said that : "girls you all are ours, you all are the best, Russia go ahead" ;) this video was during Olympic Games and it seemed Natalya root for Russia Nt and she did love Russia :heart:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dl7Bj0iDL0

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "LLOYD" (Today, 5:23pm)

tunc

Trainee

• "tunc" is male

Favourite Team: Yamamay Busto

Favourite Players: Tatiana Kosheleva, Kubra Akman

Today, 2:40pm

Isn't she from Ukraine origin? That's why she speaks Russian. If I am not wrong, She can't even speak Turkish(which people from Azerbaijan speak).

• "crovolley" is male
  • "crovolley" started this thread

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Scandicci, Pomi NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Joanne Wolosz, Monica De Gennaro, Raphaela Folie, Ema Strunjak, Nikolina Bozicevic

Today, 2:40pm

Rumors about Emilia Nikolova can be 2nd OPP of Imoco Conegliano
That would be great for Conegliano. If they take a part in WCCH then their season would be even longer and harder than last season and We all saw how many players got injured because of a lot of games they playes. She could easily starts in easier games in Seria A. Not only her but literally every player can get rest in some matches because of good bench players.

So now it is even more clear that Megan will be bench player, their is no way that Robin would sit on bench and put Megan over her. It all depends how good Sylla will play at WCH, but they still have Tirozzi. Good transfers for Conegliano eather way

tunc

Trainee

• "tunc" is male

Favourite Team: Yamamay Busto

Favourite Players: Tatiana Kosheleva, Kubra Akman

Today, 2:50pm

Nikolova was so impressed at the end of the last season. If she keeps her form, she can cut Fabris. Fabris should play top of her game, otherwise Bulgarian will be waiting.

LLOYD

Professional

• "LLOYD" is female

Today, 3:07pm

http://omskregion.info/news/6662-natalya…voleybolistkam/

It's the article Natalya Mammadova said that she would root for Russia in Olympic Games. I like being honest and I never talk over predictations. Although Azeribaijan made her famous in the world, it is really impressive Natalya still does love Russia and her heart beats for us :heart: Terzic also shared her thoughts about he would be glad to be a coach of Russia and I will not be shocked if Vasileva also does like Russia, we have something common in past, why not ;)

LLOYD

Professional

• "LLOYD" is female

Today, 3:28pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4BtGcJGfek

Koroleva and Vasileva and it seems both of them are happy and Vasileva can speak in russian too and it is really impressive. Almost over 50 percent of Europe can speak in Russian lol ;) ;) she even can choose which music is tatar or russian lol vot eta da :lol: next year we have foreigners like Ognenovic, Zivkovic and Liza Ruban which all of them are able to speak in Russian and by the way Liza Ruban when talked to me on facebook, she said that she had offers from Poland (2 teams), Italy (2 teams) and Turkey (1 team) but she choosed Russia ;)

• "crovolley" is male
  • "crovolley" started this thread

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Scandicci, Pomi NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Joanne Wolosz, Monica De Gennaro, Raphaela Folie, Ema Strunjak, Nikolina Bozicevic

Today, 4:33pm

@Lloyd stop being so off topic.

Today, 4:50pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4BtGcJGfek

Koroleva and Vasileva and it seems both of them are happy and Vasileva can speak in russian too and it is really impressive. Almost over 50 percent of Europe can speak in Russian lol ;) ;) she even can choose which music is tatar or russian lol vot eta da :lol: next year we have foreigners like Ognenovic, Zivkovic and Liza Ruban which all of them are able to speak in Russian and by the way Liza Ruban when talked to me on facebook, she said that she had offers from Poland (2 teams), Italy (2 teams) and Turkey (1 team) but she choosed Russia ;)
Wow, Liza Ruban chose Russia over Turkey and Italy. That must be the end of both leagues lol

Social bookmarks