2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Any news about new players in MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza

Yes. Lipska and Colik will stay in this team. The other girls will probably leave.

There are rumors they want to sign Magda Gryka as their setter but for now they have only Agata Michalewicz on that position.

Anna Bodasińska will play as libero together with Colik.

Sandra Szczygioł will be the opposite.

They also signed with Bryda, Ściurka, Stroiwąs and Lis.

• Any good free MB that Galatasaray could transfer instead Inky Ajanaku?

I am not sure if they are available but a Russian slider can be good, especially for blocking. Lyubuskina can be a solid alternative. Don't remember the name of the girl from Krasnodar. She is also good.

An alternative can be to convince Italian youngsters, like Fahr or Lubian.

I also would not mind a package of Tomkom and Pleumjit :)

• Martina Samadan will be free after half season. She is sub for Robin and Folie in Conegliano. She is pretty good attacking MB.

• I am not sure if they are available but a Russian slider can be good, especially for blocking. Lyubuskina can be a solid alternative. Don't remember the name of the girl from Krasnodar. She is also good.

An alternative can be to convince Italian youngsters, like Fahr or Lubian.

I also would not mind a package of Tomkom and Pleumjit :)

Sinem would take care of that situation :)

• Gergana -> Volero Le Cannet

Nasya -> I have no idea, maybe she will stay in Plovdid

• Nasya was a talented MB..some good teams should have considered transfering her a few years ago (??) ...she is at her best age (25-26) atm

She is a little bit strange in some aspects. Maybe this is the reason she do not play so much abroad . She loves so much her family and and she's a burning nationalist and patriot. Even when she plays for NT everyone can see a flame in her eyes and she always gets angry when her teammates are not given their max. That's why sometimes on the field she looks rough and еvil , but actually she just burns in the game. After the match with Thailand even many thai fans called her behaviour rude and disrespectful but she is she is that kind that she hates so much to lose. From what I know about her in personal aspect , I do not know if she ever had a boyfriend because she's such a tomboy.

• She is a little bit strange in some aspects. Maybe this is the reason she do not play so much abroad . She loves so much her family and and she's a burning nationalist and patriot. Even when she plays for NT everyone can see a flame in her eyes and she always gets angry when her teammates are not given their max. That's why sometimes on the field she looks rough and еvil , but actually she just burns in the game. After the match with Thailand even many thai fans called her behaviour rude and disrespectful but she is she is that kind that she hates so much to lose. From what I know about her in personal aspect , I do not know if she ever had a boyfriend because she's such a tomboy.

Maybe she has a girlfriend :)

• Last thing about Tabi Love i remember is this article, so it seems she's retired as a player (?) :

https://gogaelsgo.com/news/201…nt-coach.aspx?path=wvball

"In addition to her role on the volleyball coaching staff, Tabitha is also working in the Athletics and Recreation department as the new Sport Clubs Assistant in Recreation. She will aid in supporting and providing resources to our Varsity and Recreational Clubs. "

That's a Canadian University volleyball program.

• Did I miss something or did Katarzyna Skorupa retire?:teach:

• American setter Bailey Tanner is rumored to play for Legionovia in polish league.