You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

LLOYD

Professional

• "LLOYD" is female

Today, 12:36pm

According to italian sites, Marcon is gonna sign for Casalmaggiore.
They should transfer one more good foreign MB, with Bosetti and Marcon MB duo their reception would be amazing playing fast game with MBs + they have Rahimova and with fast game they would make easier for her. But anyway this Pomi looks better than last year more balance for sure.

I guess that they have good MBs Kakolewska and Arighetti. I don't think Marcon will fight on court, she is considered as a bench player. They are gonna sign with Gray and I think Gray and Bosetti will fight on court as OH.

• "crovolley" is male
  • "crovolley" started this thread

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Scandicci, Pomi NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Joanne Wolosz, Monica De Gennaro, Raphaela Folie, Ema Strunjak, Nikolina Bozicevic

Today, 12:36pm

But without strong Chemik Police level of Polish league will be evene worse. At last they could reach Final6 in CL but now :S They can be happy if they won one match in pool stage.

• "crovolley" is male
  • "crovolley" started this thread

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Scandicci, Pomi NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Joanne Wolosz, Monica De Gennaro, Raphaela Folie, Ema Strunjak, Nikolina Bozicevic

Today, 12:38pm

I would always choose stabile OH reciver over OH attacker if She doesn't have good reception. Then you can play more with MBs who have better % in attack than OHs. Arighetti is not like before but still She is not bad one.
They should transfer one more good foreign MB, with Bosetti and Marcon MB duo their reception would be amazing playing fast game with MBs + they have Rahimova and with fast game they would make easier for her. But anyway this Pomi looks better than last year more balance for sure.

I guess that they have good MBs Kakolewska and Arighetti. I don't think Marcon will fight on court, she is considered as a bench player. They are gonna sign with Gray and I think Gray and Bosetti will fight on court as OH.

LLOYD

Professional

• "LLOYD" is female

Today, 12:44pm

I think Poland are also a victim of coaches. I remember last time Natalya Mammadova said that Russian players are strong but they really need good coaches to work on their skills. She complained that there were a lot of players disappear because of lack of good coaches. I think Poland also struggle with the similar issues, I think they also have good players but the main problem they don't have strong coaches who can support young players to improve their skills.

LLOYD

Professional

• "LLOYD" is female

Today, 12:52pm

I would always choose stabile OH reciver over OH attacker if She doesn't have good reception. Then you can play more with MBs who have better % in attack than OHs. Arighetti is not like before but still She is not bad one.

Well, if to be honest I think most things will depend on Radenkovic and there is no need to play with Bosetti and Marcon at the same time. Marcon is a good player on defence but her attack is getting worse year by year. She is almost 40 y.o and I don't think she will be a main player. About Arighetti I'm totally agreed that she is not a good MB nowadays but Gray, Polina, Radenkovic and Kokolewska it's 4 foreigner player which allowed to play on court in Italian league. Another foreigner MB will not be allowed to fight on court according to rule of Italian league.

Phil

Professional

• "Phil" is male

Favourite Team: Vakıfbank - Modena - RC Cannes

Favourite Players: Chen Wan Ting, Nootsara Tomkom, Maja Ognjenović, Neslihan Demir, Erika Coimbra, Erika Araki, Piyanut Pannoy

Today, 1:48pm

At last they could reach Final6 in CL but now :S They can be happy if they won one match in pool stage.

LOL There wasn't even a DOL for 2019 CL :D Last year Chemik had only 2 OHs and they won more than just one game :D
I think Marlena Pleśnierowicz is really good setter. A lot of people won't agree with me but she can be better than Wołosz. I mean, she plays faster than Joanna and is really creative. I think the NT coach 'blocks' her and says 'We need to score points, play to Malwina'... I hope Abbondanza will help her and she will be even better.
Someone was asking who will be the second opposite. As far as I know, Alex Holston still has valid contract but she is injured and won't be able to play the whole season. According to the rumors, they will have 3 opposites (So I think it will be Stysiak, Holston and Smarzek(probably?))

Social bookmarks