2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Brankica Mihajlovic seems to have been somewhat forgotten in Europe; she can be very strong if she is well composed with other players
    this is the type of player that is necessary, and not like in Fenerbahce, put it in place of a opposite

• Ofelia MALINOV will either sign with SCANDICCI, in order to have a free 'slot" for serbian MB JOVANA STEVANOVIČ,
    or CONEGLIANO, with Wolosz leaving for Turkey, Poland or RC CANNES.

Italian top setters OFELIA MALINOV and CARLOTTA CAMBI, in light of the 2020 Olympics, will be leading 2 of the 3
    main italian teams competing in A, Scandicci, Conegliano, Novara, hence the chance to see Cambi back in Novara.

Lo Bianco is likely to end a splendid career in Bergamo at 40 years of age, while rumors have A Orro either in UYBA BUSTO ARSIZIO, POMÍ CASALMAGGIORE or MILLENNIUM BRESCIA.

FENERBAHCE, Turkey's Top Team in the upcoming years, has set its eyes on a group of fabulous players such as:

SAMANTHA BRICIO
    GABIZINHA
    ISABELLE HAAK
    ROBIN DE CRUIJF
    CARLI LLOYD

:rolll: :dance6: :rolll: :teach:

• With a leave of Bricio, Conegliano can combine the money of Hodge+Bricio+Lee and transfer some world class player.
    And I don't believe that Conegliano will let Wolosz go, She had to good season. They have money to keep her...

• They have money to keep her...

But it's not about money. Wolosz always said that she really enjoyed working with Carlo Parisi. This is not official but very likely she will sign with Scandicci.

• First time that Wolosz showed what She can really can with her amazing game and sets is in Conegliano. She never performed better so I thinks She really likes to work with this team that She is already working..

• Well, I think that Wolosz also did a good season in Busto years ago, so I wouldn't be any surprised if she choose go to Scandicci for work along with coach Parisi, either stay in Conegliano, she would play Champions League in both clubs.

• Dani Lins had some small training in Barueri. There might be a chance she will play for them next season since Carli is rumored to go to Fenerbahce. Plus, she is the darling of Coach Ze after all. I think a little bit of that has to do with the fact she feels threaten by Roberta, so she is doing the most to secure her position in the NT.

But with Fabiola moving to Praia, who will be the setter of Osasco? And how is Claudinha going to compete with Fabiola?

Rumors of Nootsara coming to BRazil, is Osasco have anything to do with it?

• The source (Bruno Voloch) says that Noostara is wanted by one of the two biggest teams in Brazil, at this point, with Osasco without sponsor of Nestlé, I do not know if we can mark her there.

Fabíola is rumored to join Praia Clube or Sesi/Vôlei Bauru (the two teams are one now), if she goes to Praia, then Claudinha most problably leave the team.

There's also a rumor that Naiane (Barueri's setter) is going to Vôlei Positivo/Londrina, one of the two teams who came from Superliga B.

MALINOV to sign with Scandicci, Wolosz renewing with Santarelli, CAMBI in Bergamo with Bertini, Lo Bianco in Monza, Orro...still in Italy or in France?

Galatasaray could have a brazilian trio: Tandara, Rosamaria and Carol... :obey: :woohoo: :woohoo:

• The source (Bruno Voloch) says that Noostara is wanted by one of the two biggest teams in Brazil, at this point, with Osasco without sponsor of Nestlé, I do not know if we can mark her there.

Fabíola is rumored to join Praia Clube or Sesi/Vôlei Bauru (the two teams are one now), if she goes to Praia, then Claudinha most problably leave the team.

There's also a rumor that Naiane (Barueri's setter) is going to Vôlei Positivo/Londrina, one of the two teams who came from Superliga B.

watching Nootsara in Brazil will be a great pleasure to watch. I think she will suit Brazilian fast-playing style even more compare to the high long ball in Turkey. no wonder she prefers to use her MBs. but with Osasco seems to be out of the question, it will leave SESC. it is hard to swallow since Brazil's best female setter right now is playing there, Roberta. this will only be possible if Roberta is playing abroad coz I don't see her playing for any other team in Brazil other than SESC.

who will be the setter of Osasco? maybe Carol will pull a Fofao. or Dani Lins might return despite the fact that she had a small training session in Barueri.

• I wonder why Osasco do that. Why is Dani Lins' case any different than Camilla Brait?

Because Osasco fired Camila Brait while she was pregnant and that's against Brazilian laws. Camila gave a few interviews talking about that so in order to avoid any legal action and marketing-related problems Osasco hired Camila back again.

• Rumours that Eczacibasi Vitra chairman came to China and try to recruit middle blocker Yuan Xinyue for the 2018-2019 season has surfaced. A source also stated that Kim is likely to stay in China but play for the Beijing team instead of Shanghai.