2018 / 2019 Transfer News

• Natalia Goncharova one more year in Dinamo Moscow.

• Joanne Wolosz (POL,S) 1 more year in Conegliano, Seria A.

• So It's confirmed, cause i mentioned this earlier on in the rumors thread.
    Fabiola(S) is moving to Bauru as well, right?

poor Naiane. she used to be the prospect of the next great setter when she was in Minas. she moved to Barueri hoping that Coach Ze will train her more but ended up being back up to Ana and Carli. and now I have a feeling that Dani Lins is for sure coming to Barueri since she trained there few days ago.

• poor Naiane. she used to be the prospect of the next great setter when she was in Minas. she moved to Barueri hoping that Coach Ze will train her more but ended up being back up to Ana and Carli. and now I have a feeling that Dani Lins is for sure coming to Barueri since she trained there few days ago.

SESI Bauru looks stronger than this season though.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• poor Naiane. she used to be the prospect of the next great setter when she was in Minas. she moved to Barueri hoping that Coach Ze will train her more but ended up being back up to Ana and Carli. and now I have a feeling that Dani Lins is for sure coming to Barueri since she trained there few days ago.

Fabiola is NOT confirmed in Bauru. This is the transfer news section, not the rumors section.

• The amazing and beloved Fabi just announced her retirement ;( ;( ;( ;(

Main achievements

2008 and 2012 Olympic winner
    2005, 2006, 2008, 2009, 2013 Grand Prix winner
    2011 Pan-american Games winner
    2006 and 2010 World Championship runner up
    2013 and 2017 World Club Championship runner up
    2005 and 2013 Grand Champions Cup winner
    2007 World Cup runner up
    05/06, 06/07, 07/08, 08/09, 10/11, 12/13, 13/14, 14/15, 15/16, 16/17 Brazilian Superliga winner
    2006 and 2009 Top Volley winner

• Natalia just confirmed that she will be back to Brazilian league next season. She is mainly negotiating with two teams, Minas and another team.

• omg i cannot imagine watching superliga without her. it seems like everyone is leaving sesc now. wonder how their team development going to be.

• First Dante, now Fabi. The players from the golden generations of Brazil are saying goodbye one by one.