You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Favourite Players: André Heller, Dante, Serginho, Murilo, Kaziyski, Sokolov, N'Gapeth, Urnaut; Garay, Fabi, Tom, Kim Yeon-Koung, Mihajlovic, Kosheleva, Gözde

Monday, May 7th 2018, 11:36pm

I don't know much about Russian liberos. do they have anyone else as good as her?
They don't. Malova is really, really good. Other than Goncharova, she's imo Russia's best player these days.
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Tuesday, May 8th 2018, 1:34am

I don't know much about Russian liberos. do they have anyone else as good as her?
They don't. Malova is really, really good. Other than Goncharova, she's imo Russia's best player these days.

Well congratulations to her and best wishes. I'll miss her. I enjoyed watching her scurry around in the undergrowth of tall timber.

came

Beginner

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 2:41am

VNL week1 14 players

S
7,Romanova 12. Rysseva
OPP
21. Kotikova 4. Malygina 17,Malykh
MB
3. Efimova 1. Lazarenko 14. Fetisova
OH
19. Biriukova 16. Voronkova 5. Kutyukova 18. Parubets
L
24. Kurnosova 2. Talysheva

LLOYD

Intermediate

Friday, May 18th 2018, 8:57pm

According to Pankov's words Goncharova, Startseva and Galkina will join team in July.

LLOYD

Intermediate

Friday, May 18th 2018, 9:06pm

Situation about Tanya Kosheleva is too difficult to say anything. According to Pankov's words, Tanya may touch the ball in August. But Pankov said that it was early to say anything about Tanya's situation. It will depend on her situation she will play in WCH or not. It is an uncertain situation for now.

LLOYD

Intermediate

Yesterday, 7:45pm

According to Pankov's words, Russian team will be the same in 2nd round of VNL. He is only not sure about OPP players. And he is willing to give a more chance to Anna Kotikova as OPP.