You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Favourite Players: André Heller, Dante, Serginho, Murilo, Kaziyski, Sokolov, N'Gapeth, Urnaut; Garay, Fabi, Tom, Kim Yeon-Koung, Mihajlovic, Kosheleva, Gözde

Monday, May 7th 2018, 11:36pm

I don't know much about Russian liberos. do they have anyone else as good as her?
They don't. Malova is really, really good. Other than Goncharova, she's imo Russia's best player these days.
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Tuesday, May 8th 2018, 1:34am

I don't know much about Russian liberos. do they have anyone else as good as her?
They don't. Malova is really, really good. Other than Goncharova, she's imo Russia's best player these days.

Well congratulations to her and best wishes. I'll miss her. I enjoyed watching her scurry around in the undergrowth of tall timber.

came

Beginner

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 2:41am

VNL week1 14 players

S
7,Romanova 12. Rysseva
OPP
21. Kotikova 4. Malygina 17,Malykh
MB
3. Efimova 1. Lazarenko 14. Fetisova
OH
19. Biriukova 16. Voronkova 5. Kutyukova 18. Parubets
L
24. Kurnosova 2. Talysheva

LLOYD

Intermediate

Friday, May 18th 2018, 8:57pm

According to Pankov's words Goncharova, Startseva and Galkina will join team in July.

LLOYD

Intermediate

Friday, May 18th 2018, 9:06pm

Situation about Tanya Kosheleva is too difficult to say anything. According to Pankov's words, Tanya may touch the ball in August. But Pankov said that it was early to say anything about Tanya's situation. It will depend on her situation she will play in WCH or not. It is an uncertain situation for now.

LLOYD

Intermediate

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 7:45pm

According to Pankov's words, Russian team will be the same in 2nd round of VNL. He is only not sure about OPP players. And he is willing to give a more chance to Anna Kotikova as OPP.

LLOYD

Intermediate

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 2:31pm

Yana Sherban was the guest of sport fm. She said that she would like to play in WCH but it would depend on Pankov. If he invites her, she will be very happy for that. Even they talk some funny things like who is more beautiful girl in her team. Without hesitation she said that Goncharova was the most beautiful girl :lol: even they asked Yana about Elitsa Vasileva and her beauty :lol: she said that Elisa is beautiful in her way :D Yana said about Terzic he was a great coach and they didn't blame him not to play in final four. It was not coach's wrong. She admitted that their team was not powerful in CL. Yana also mentioned that she really loved USA. About Brazil she said that it was very hot country and even when they played in Olympic Games they were protected because someone attacked them in the street :whistle:

LLOYD

Intermediate

Monday, May 21st 2018, 8:20pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rtf2o_2TFA
Here is the link of Yana Sherban.

He asked Sherban about origin of her surname and she replied it may game from her root (maybe Ukraine or Belorussia). She didn't know excat things about her surname. She was on holiday in America. She said that she loved being there and it was very expencive. He asked about which fans of countries she would like. She immediately replied Poland, Turkey, Brazil which made players play worse. When they were in Brazil, someone attacked them and even police protected them. She said that Brazil and USA had 4 times more criminal acts if to compared with Russia. She liked playing volleyball not watching. She replied that playing beach volleyball is more difficult than indoor. She said that Russian league was not better nowadays. She does hope it would be better next year. About Russian NT she said last 2 years they didn't play well, new players came to NT, new coaches but it didn't change the result. She did hope that Pankov would give a chance her to play in WCH. She has the holiday till July. She didn't like sports any more like football, basketball she is not interested in them.

inc0gnito

Intermediate

• "inc0gnito" started this thread

Favourite Team: Russian NT, Serbia NT

Favourite Players: W: Nataliya Goncharova, Irina Fetisova, Tatiana Kosheleva, Evgeniya Startseva, Stefana Veljkovic, Maja Ognejovic, Saori Kimura, Thaisa Menesez M: Maxim Mikhaylov

Monday, May 21st 2018, 8:47pm

According to Pankov's words, Russian team will be the same in 2nd round of VNL. He is only not sure about OPP players. And he is willing to give a more chance to Anna Kotikova as OPP.
Kotikova is listed as 185 I'm not sure it's a good idea she plays in that position. I think Pankov missed the opportunity to invite Lazareva to NT. In my opinion she has more potential than Malygina. As it seems now, Malykh is still Russia's next best OPP after Goncharova.

Yesterday, 8:48am

Kotikova is a decent receiver. I don't think they should use her as opposite. Malygina is inconsistent and always looks a bit awkward on court... But as long as Goncharova is playing the position of the second OPP is almost irrelevant...
I hope Shcherban an Krotkova will join the team in July.