You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header
  • "crovolley" is male
  • "crovolley" started this thread

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Scandicci, Pomi NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Joanne Wolosz, Monica De Gennaro, Raphaela Folie, Ema Strunjak, Nikolina Bozicevic

Wednesday, April 18th 2018, 2:10pm

Croatia NT 2018

Croatian roster for CEV Golden European League

OPP: Samanta Fabris, Sanja Gamma
OH: Mia Jerkov, Lucija Mlinar, Dinka Kulic, Elena Vukic
MB: Ivana Prokopic, Beta Dumancic, Martina Šamada
S: Ana Grbac, Bernarda Brcic, Vedrana Jaksetic
L: Nikolina Bozicevic, Rene Sain

Some players are back as Mia Jerkov and Sanja Gamma(Popovic), but I really don't know why they didn't call Ema Strunjak, She played in Bergamo as starter and She will probably stay their, is that not enough to give this girl a chance ? Same for Klara Peric, and We are again seeing Ana Grbac :wall: , that girl really don't know when it is time to say No. Barbara Dapic showed very good game in CEV Cup when She played against Eczacibasi Vitra, why He didn't call her ?

We will see, Igor Lovrinov is really good coach so I believe in him.
Martina Šamada will make her debute and I believe this girl can Show a lot of good things.

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 9:10am

Ema Strunjak rejected because she want to finish high school.

Klara Peric has no club for a six months, before that she played in really bad Spanish club. Obviously girl has a problem with herself. I dont know why should coach call her? We can talk about Grbac, but even there is no Grbac, Peric is not solution for anyone.

We need to call Dapic because of one good game ?

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Joanne Wolosz, Monica De Gennaro, Raphaela Folie, Ema Strunjak, Nikolina Bozicevic

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 12:11pm

Croatia is not volleyball force to rejected Klara Peric, player who played in Seria A and WCCH and they still call setter who is over long time ago. Grbac.

Barbara Dapic played in much stronger league than Croatian one and She played CEV CUP with very good performance but no, they called player who will make her debute at 27age. And pls We all know that She is not on this level.

Klara Peric is right now our best setter.

They called older players who are ready to retire but they are not calling our maybe future, this is wrong politic of our NT. Over and over again We are watching same mistakes. -.-. Why do you need Sanja Gamma, Mia Jerkov, Grbac and even Milos for Golden European League ?

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 5:30pm

And when exactly did she show that? Or show anything actually in the last year? :aww:

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 5:44pm

And when exactly did she show that? Or show anything actually in the last year? :aww:

Don't take it too seriously: he's on the joke mode today! :rolll:
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 5:47pm

Amazing how I can always count on the Croatian NT threads to make my day just a little bit better. :lol:
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

• "crovolley" is male

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 6:07pm

Peric is right now our best setter and that is my opinion and She got into a fight with our last coach and that is why She is now on bad reputation but after that scandal that He had I'm not suprised. I watched Grbac million teams and I know it She played bad but after I watched her live last year She was pure disaster and how She is destroying her team players with her bad sets.

Brcic had very bad season in Slovenia, and I don't know how is Jaksetic is playing right now but She didn't impresed me in Baku at all. Peric did, she wass doing amazing job with Stevanovic and Gibbi and with her debute in Seria A with only 18years old She showed okej game.

Who is better setter than her right now ?
Let me get straight, Peric is not great setter at all but She showed that she can become very solid one in future and that you need to work with her, this 3 are not "future" material. I would gave young Lara Štimac chance over Grbac -.-

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 7:18pm

Hahahaha
Peric has no club for six months, before that she played in Spain, repeat in Spain 8th team and she kicked out from there after six months. Enough about her.

If that girls is our best setter, we cant even play in Silver European League.

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 10:18pm

Hope this is a joke???
They called older players who are ready to retire but they are not calling our maybe future, this is wrong politic of our NT. Over and over again We are watching same mistakes. -.-. Why do you need Sanja Gamma, Mia Jerkov, Grbac and even Milos for Golden European League ?
You need them because they are still the best Cro volley has to offer! (Not counting on the ones who rejected NT)

Phil

Professional

• "Phil" is male

Favourite Team: Vakıfbank - Modena - RC Cannes

Favourite Players: Chen Wan Ting, Nootsara Tomkom, Maja Ognjenović, Neslihan Demir, Erika Coimbra, Erika Araki, Piyanut Pannoy

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 10:42pm

Brcic had very bad season in Slovenia, and I don't know how is Jaksetic is playing right now but She didn't impresed me in Baku at all. Peric did, she wass doing amazing job with Stevanovic and Gibbi and with her debute in Seria A with only 18years old She showed okej game.

Who is better setter than her right now ?
Let me get straight, Peric is not great setter at all but She showed that she can become very solid one in future and that you need to work with her, this 3 are not "future" material. I would gave young Lara Štimac chance over Grbac -.-

No offense, but didn't you say like 2 years ago that Brcic and Jaksetic are really good players and they should play instead of Grbac?
I think the're better than Peric. At least, they play somewhere :D
If I'm not wrong, Marcela Saini was the Grbac's backup last year, right?

• "crovolley" is male

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 10:59pm

Everyone is better than Grbac, everyone. I just don't watch her anymore -.-

• "crovolley" is male

Sunday, May 27th 2018, 1:12pm

I made video for our libero, Nikolina Bozicevic. She finally had improved her reception, still their is space for improve but how She recived before She is great now.

Best reciver of match with 52%perfect reception.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKhHwQGXnD8