Croatia NT 2018

• Croatian roster for CEV Golden European League

OPP: Samanta Fabris, Sanja Gamma
    OH: Mia Jerkov, Lucija Mlinar, Dinka Kulic, Elena Vukic
    MB: Ivana Prokopic, Beta Dumancic, Martina Šamada
    S: Ana Grbac, Bernarda Brcic, Vedrana Jaksetic
    L: Nikolina Bozicevic, Rene Sain

Some players are back as Mia Jerkov and Sanja Gamma(Popovic), but I really don't know why they didn't call Ema Strunjak, She played in Bergamo as starter and She will probably stay their, is that not enough to give this girl a chance ? Same for Klara Peric, and We are again seeing Ana Grbac :wall: , that girl really don't know when it is time to say No. Barbara Dapic showed very good game in CEV Cup when She played against Eczacibasi Vitra, why He didn't call her ?

We will see, Igor Lovrinov is really good coach so I believe in him.
    Martina Šamada will make her debute and I believe this girl can Show a lot of good things.

• Ema Strunjak rejected because she want to finish high school.

Klara Peric has no club for a six months, before that she played in really bad Spanish club. Obviously girl has a problem with herself. I dont know why should coach call her? We can talk about Grbac, but even there is no Grbac, Peric is not solution for anyone.

We need to call Dapic because of one good game ?

• Croatia is not volleyball force to rejected Klara Peric, player who played in Seria A and WCCH and they still call setter who is over long time ago. Grbac.

Barbara Dapic played in much stronger league than Croatian one and She played CEV CUP with very good performance but no, they called player who will make her debute at 27age. And pls We all know that She is not on this level.

Klara Peric is right now our best setter.

They called older players who are ready to retire but they are not calling our maybe future, this is wrong politic of our NT. Over and over again We are watching same mistakes. -.-. Why do you need Sanja Gamma, Mia Jerkov, Grbac and even Milos for Golden European League ?

• Peric is right now our best setter and that is my opinion and She got into a fight with our last coach and that is why She is now on bad reputation but after that scandal that He had I'm not suprised. I watched Grbac million teams and I know it She played bad but after I watched her live last year She was pure disaster and how She is destroying her team players with her bad sets.

Brcic had very bad season in Slovenia, and I don't know how is Jaksetic is playing right now but She didn't impresed me in Baku at all. Peric did, she wass doing amazing job with Stevanovic and Gibbi and with her debute in Seria A with only 18years old She showed okej game.

Who is better setter than her right now ?
    Let me get straight, Peric is not great setter at all but She showed that she can become very solid one in future and that you need to work with her, this 3 are not "future" material. I would gave young Lara Štimac chance over Grbac -.-

• Hahahaha
    Peric has no club for six months, before that she played in Spain, repeat in Spain 8th team and she kicked out from there after six months. Enough about her.

If that girls is our best setter, we cant even play in Silver European League.

• Klara Peric is right now our best setter.

Hope this is a joke???

They called older players who are ready to retire but they are not calling our maybe future, this is wrong politic of our NT. Over and over again We are watching same mistakes. -.-. Why do you need Sanja Gamma, Mia Jerkov, Grbac and even Milos for Golden European League ?

You need them because they are still the best Cro volley has to offer! (Not counting on the ones who rejected NT)

• Brcic had very bad season in Slovenia, and I don't know how is Jaksetic is playing right now but She didn't impresed me in Baku at all. Peric did, she wass doing amazing job with Stevanovic and Gibbi and with her debute in Seria A with only 18years old She showed okej game.

Who is better setter than her right now ?
    Let me get straight, Peric is not great setter at all but She showed that she can become very solid one in future and that you need to work with her, this 3 are not "future" material. I would gave young Lara Štimac chance over Grbac -.-

No offense, but didn't you say like 2 years ago that Brcic and Jaksetic are really good players and they should play instead of Grbac?
    I think the're better than Peric. At least, they play somewhere :D
    If I'm not wrong, Marcela Saini was the Grbac's backup last year, right?

• Everyone is better than Grbac, everyone. I just don't watch her anymore -.-

• I made video for our libero, Nikolina Bozicevic. She finally had improved her reception, still their is space for improve but how She recived before She is great now.

Best reciver of match with 52%perfect reception.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKhHwQGXnD8

• Wooow Daniele Santerelli (Imoco Conegliano coach) is new head coach of Croatia NT :white:

• Wooow Daniele Santerelli (Imoco Conegliano coach) is new head coach of Croatia NT :white:

Good for them :rolleyes: I hope he can clean this messy team. The whole NT can play better than this :thumbup: