• Logan Tom signed a contract with Dinamo Moscow :D. Now she is in Moscow acquaints with girls but it's not yet know when she starts playing for Dinamo. So, Dinamo will be very strong: Gamova, Godina (injuried now :( ), Tom, Liktoras, Nikolaeva, Borodakova, Kabeshova, Gratcheva and....... may be Kirillova :shock: , there were rumors that she'll come back and will play for Dinamo (then, I don't understand what Gratcheva will fo, she's not a bench player). It'll be interestng how Zarechie with Sokolova, Safronova, Merkulova, Fateeva, Pronicheva, Zhukova and Kruychkova will put up with Dinamo)).

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. (Oscar Wilde).

• Quote from "Nick"

Logan Tom signed a contract with Dinamo Moscow :D. Now she is in Moscow acquaints with girls but it's not yet know when she starts playing for Dinamo. So, Dinamo will be very strong: Gamova, Godina (injuried now :( ), Tom, Liktoras, Nikolaeva, Borodakova, Kabeshova, Gratcheva and....... may be Kirillova :shock: , there were rumors that she'll come back and will play for Dinamo (then, I don't understand what Gratcheva will fo, she's not a bench player). It'll be interestng how Zarechie with Sokolova, Safronova, Merkulova, Fateeva, Pronicheva, Zhukova and Kruychkova will put up with Dinamo)).

wow :shock: great teams raising up in russia! not just interesting how Zarechie will deal with Dinamo but the other european teams! Now, with Tom that team gets even more dangerous than before!

• Quote from "Matthias"

What is Godina's injury? Is it serious?
    And I heard Kosheleva will play for Zarechie, is it true?

Well, Lena was injuried at EC, they don't give us concrete info. I don't know :( .
    About Tanja - yes, it's true).

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. (Oscar Wilde).

• Why Gamova doesn't come in Italy? Or in Spain? There are a lot of teams that want her!

• Quote from "samba player"

Why Gamova doesn't come in Italy? Or in Spain? There are a lot of teams that want her!

Well, today I discussed the same subject :). I think she is well paid in Russia.... May be she feels more comfortable at home... I think other teams have to pay a great sum for Dinamo to sign a contract with her.

• Has she already signed the contract with Moscow?
    It's not a rumor, just a hope that I have, because I've heard Perugia is searching a spiker!! I would really like if it is Gamova.

She is already very strong. Playing other styles will do just good to her!

• Quote from "samba player"

Has she already signed the contract with Moscow?
    It's not a rumor, just a hope that I have, because I've heard Perugia is searching a spiker!! I would really like if it is Gamova.

She is already very strong. Playing other styles will do just good to her!

I'm not sure of course. I think she'll play for Dinamo.
    About style... she won't play other style due to her anthropometry. She can't play fast sets well, she doesn't have to, her trump is her height, she can hit over block and where she wants to, but not speed.
    I saw he trying to play fast... no, it's not her's, she loses all her advantages.

• Quote from "Nick"

I saw he trying to play fast... no, it's not her's, she loses all her advantages.

:cry2:

Anyway, Perugia would be good for her, because Marinova (the new setter) likes to play with high balls.
    Last year in Jesi with Marinova setting Jaqueline couldn't play well, because Jaq likes to play fast!

• 2010/11 Chinese League - Logan Tom

GMwZCnTHIdY

Source: logantom.info

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Bartek ,forgive me but I don`t have any news about Logan for now, but I found some movie from WCH 2010, enjoy ( I hope that you will like this) :D :