Volleyball shirts!!!!

• Hi, I collect volleyball shirts!!!!!From male and female teams and National teams!!!!

Since there is people from all over the world here...I'd like to know....if aanyone would like to help my in this colection!!!!

I buy and accept as a gift too...ehehhehe

But really....if someone has I'd love to buy it!!!!And it's so hard to get it!!!!!

Specially players like Piccinini, Spasojevic, Ognjenovic, Flier....but actually I'd be happy with any shirt!!!!!
    I can try to change shirts...or buy a Brazil's shirt to exchange!!!

Thank you!!!!!

• I also collect :wink2:
    But I don't have many! :roll:
    Almost all the shirts I have, I won from players!

To buy shirts from Italian Championship isn't hard, almost all the clubs sell it on their pages :wink2: (I have never bought one, actually, so I don't know how it is)...
    I only have shirts from Brazil, USA and Belgium.

• Hmm.. This is nice! :) I'd like to have jerseys from Brazil and Italy.. If anyone could sell some, I'd like to buy.. :)

• Quote from "alc01"

Hmm.. This is nice! :) I'd like to have jerseys from Brazil and Italy.. If anyone could sell some, I'd like to buy.. :)

Actually I'm interested in Russia, Netherlands and Italy shirts :D

• If anyone would be able to get a volleyball shirt from any country of any team, please please please let me know!! :D I will buy one or two.. hehe. I could get something for you in return. :thumbsup:

• Ok I will send you a message and we can try to work something out. I do not know any players on Brazil women's NT, hehe :lol: . Do they sell Rexona-Ades women's shirts anywhere? I like a couple players from that team.

Anyone from Europe be able to get any women's shirts of any team or specialty players? If so, post on here!! Thanks!!! :thumbsup:

• Does that go for just the National Team or is that possible for club teams too?

• Is there a website for the NT's or do you have to buy it at a store? Club teams would be nice but I have looked on their websites and I do not see any place for merchandise. ;( hehehe :D

• Ohh Justyna that would be fantastic!!! :D Any Skowronska shirt you could find (NT or club) would be great! I also like Anita Chojnacka from Farmutil Pila, any of hers would be awesome as well. Thank you!! :thumbsup:

Even if you cannot get either of those players, that is fine, any shirt you could find would be nice. Dziękują!

• Sounds good, I look forward to hearing from you! :) hehe

• About Rexona-Ades shirt....

no they don't sell....well...they sell a white shirt that is a copy from the one of the libero Fabi.....but have no name and no number....

I know a guy that sometimes sells their shirts...if you tell me witch players you like...I can let him know...and if he has the shirt I let you know....

• Once I saw in american ebay a guy selling shirts from Poland male NT!!!!

I even bough two of them one from...Wlazly and another from Kadziewycz

Maybe he still there...have to look....

• There are also female polish shirts...
    I got one from DVM.... what a nice present that was :rose: :rose: :love:
    Original adidas, but well without no name and number, but thats alright, i can cheer for poland that way anyway ;)

• Do any of the women's teams in Germany sell shirts? I know you can buy shirts from the women's Serie A teams online on their websites.