Volleyball shirts!!!!

• If anyone is interested in women's Serie A Italian League, some of the clubs sell merchandise including shirts on their websites. I know Bergamo, Pesaro, and Yamamay sell shirts.

• If anyone is interested in women's Serie A Italian League, some of the clubs sell merchandise including shirts on their websites. I know Bergamo, Pesaro, and Yamamay sell shirts.

Nice. I would like to have Masza T-shirt - NT or Club :) at shop probably we don't have t-shirt with name. Do you know sth abot it? :)

• She plays for Polish club? I am not so sure Polish clubs sell shirts... I know it is possible to buy Polish NT shirts, but with Polska on the back instead of a name and number.

• Anybody who live in Poland: is there any way to buy a Skowronska shirt or any player who plays for women's national team?

• As for Italy's NT shirts, there's a store called "Il Terzo Tempo" (http://www.ilterzotempo.it) that sells them. I bought mine there, but I don't know if they do international shippings...It's worth a try, though. I see they have 2007 jerseys, the new ones (used in these OG) will be available soon.

• Hmm.. This is nice! :) I'd like to have jerseys from Brazil and Italy.. If anyone could sell some, I'd like to buy.. :)

Yeah, especially from Sheilla, Picci, Jacque, Barazza...

• Thanks Ros, that is a good site for Italy shirts. But I am having difficult time determining which of the shirts are women's shirt and which is men's shirt for the National Teams. Which are which? Thanks!!! :)

• Thanks Ros, that is a good site for Italy shirts. But I am having difficult time determining which of the shirts are women's shirt and which is men's shirt for the National Teams. Which are which? Thanks!!! :)

I don't know if I'll be really helpful, but at least the shirts I saw had it saying "Donna" in the description, which means woman :) I didn't see male's, but probably it says "uomo" :)

• Oh, LothiePG anticipated my answer...and is absolutely right. :thumbup:
    Yes, if it says "donna" in a shirt description, it means it's women's. If it says "uomo", it's men's. :)

• As for Italy's NT shirts, there's a store called "Il Terzo Tempo" (http://www.ilterzotempo.it) that sells them. I bought mine there, but I don't know if they do international shippings...It's worth a try, though. I see they have 2007 jerseys, the new ones (used in these OG) will be available soon.

thanks for information!!!

but i am encountered great difficulties in registering as customer(coz i dunno italian...and the google translate cannot help me this time :( :wall: )

p.s. justyna, i wanna know more details abt polish NT shirts..can u contact me?? :rose:

• thank god there is such thread!!
    I have a stupid wish - I want Logan Tom's NT dark-blue shirt with red sides from these Olympics :roll: please, anyone who knows the link to the place where it's been selling or lives in a city where there are stores where it's been selling, please, please, let me know :roll: I wanna buy it 8)

• thanks for information!!!

but i am encountered great difficulties in registering as customer(coz i dunno italian...and the google translate cannot help me this time :( :wall: )

Yes, the form is a bit tricky, because they assume you're Italian and they ask you for information that you could give only if you lived here...Maybe you could contact them via e-mail and ask if they do international shipping. :)

• As far as I know there is not any store that we can buy Dutch NT shirts, but Janneke van Tienen organized a special auction which sells Dutch NT shirts of some players including van Tienen, Flier, Stam, Huurman, Blom, Visser, Wensink and Kim Staelens. The auction is organized for supporting the Samaritan Foundation and continues until December 19, 2008. Here is the link you can bid at the auction: http://www.project21.nl/index.…=content&task=view&id=612
    Good luck :thumbup:

• As far as I know there is not any store that we can buy Dutch NT shirts, but Janneke van Tienen organized a special auction which sells Dutch NT shirts of some players including van Tienen, Flier, Stam, Huurman, Blom, Visser, Wensink and Kim Staelens. The auction is organized for supporting the Samaritan Foundation and continues until December 19, 2008. Here is the link you can bid at the auction: http://www.project21.nl/index.…=content&task=view&id=612
    Good luck :thumbup:

I assume Flier's shirt will be sold by an unpayable price :gone: