Rivalries between teams

• Quote from "Nastja"

im not talking about a rivalry between the players, i think there wont change anything.

But a rivalry between the fans. You can feel it here even. The poles are happy that they get the GP entry for the next 3 years (am i right?) and the WC and the russian fans are pissed off that they are treated like shit from fivb and that fivb prefers Poland though its a worse team.

i spasibo tochto pishesh po nemecki a to by ne ponela

Da pozhalsta) jur, kak govoritsja, velkam :wink2: .
    Well, it's up to you. I haven't seen any rivalry between fans by now.
    As for me, I don't hate Poland team at all, besides it's second beautiful team after the Netherlands for me, it's difficult to dislike them. Also, it's sports and everything may happen.
    The only thing, as you said I'm pissed off is injustice of sport officials toward our country. I'm just very tired of countless incidents. It doesn't mean I hate Sara House and Canadian figure skaters after winter OG.
    Many aspects are involved here.
    Worse team? I think, I have never mentioned that.
    My opinion is that Russia should have been given wild card and that's all, no matter who would be the second team Poland, the Netherlands, Germany or Canada.
    I don't know why you have decided that I'm pissed off. Because of that article? I found it quite informative and funny).
    If you find it provocative or offensive you can delete it. The power is in your hands dear admin :wink2:
    And please, chill out, I'm not that bad 8) :wink2: .

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. (Oscar Wilde).

• uff nick, not all statements i say are considering you or the things you say.
    I said that the polish team is worse than the russian one not you and i said it cos thats my opinion.
    and i posted my statement of the rivalry between poland and russia here just because i got this feeling.
    and about the article, the author gives some interesting points and its free forum, so no reason of deleting etc :wink:

• Quote from "Nastja"

uff nick, not all statements i say are considering you or the things you say.
    I said that the polish team is worse than the russian one not you and i said it cos thats my opinion.
    and i posted my statement of the rivalry between poland and russia here just because i got this feeling.
    and about the article, the author gives some interesting points and its free forum, so no reason of deleting etc :wink:

Ok, I think I just misundestood smth, this is the drawback of Internet comparing to intercourse in real life. :)

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. (Oscar Wilde).

• Quote from "Nastja"

It doesn't mean I hate Sara House

IRA!!!! IRA!!! IRA!!! :lol: :lol:

Irina deserved more, I agree!!!

• BTW, guys, I thought I was the only one who doesn't have to get up early in the morning.... it's late at night in Russia already. (In Germany, Poland and Italy also). :?:

• Quote from "samba player"

IRA!!!! IRA!!! IRA!!! :lol: :lol:

Irina deserved more, I agree!!!

Agreed.:lol:

• Quote from "Nick"

BTW, guys, I thought I was the only one who doesn't have to get up early in the morning.... it's late at night in Russia already. (In Germany, Poland and Italy also). :?:

Yes, it's late, but I can sleep in the morning!!

• Quote from "Nick"

BTW, guys, I thought I was the only one who doesn't have to get up early in the morning.... it's late at night in Russia already. (In Germany, Poland and Italy also). :?:

some heavy things on my mind :roll: :wink2:
    but im leaving u guys now, cos i have to get up in almost 4 hrs already :? :bye:

• Quote from "Nick"

Agreed.:lol:

It's true!! In my opinion Russian skaters were the best!!! I hope that soon they will regain the superiority of the 90s!

Hockey, Figure Skating, Volleyball and Gymnastics = Russian sports!!! Right??

you forgot TENNIS :D
    I know we are offtopic, but for today its allowed :lol:
    gotta create some "night chat" thread in the next days :wink2:

• Quote from "Nastja"

you forgot TENNIS :D

Right!!! :wink2:

• Quote from "Nastja"

some heavy things on my mind :roll: :wink2:
    but im leaving u guys now, cos i have to get up in almost 4 hrs already :? :bye:

Man, in 4 hrs.... it's hard! I don't envy you :? Well, till.... (I wanted to write tomorrow) till today then. :bye:

It's true!! In my opinion Russian skaters were the best!!! I hope that soon they will regain the superiority of the 90s!

It's a pity but Hockey as well as Figure Skating and Gymnastics (sport or how's it called.... not artistic) becones not our sports.... Lately in Hockey our besr results are bronze medals, Figure skating... well... Plushenko and Yagudin decided to return :woohoo: our best pair also)) so, I think we have chances, but in women single and dancing no, Gymnastics - again no, we have old methods and suffer from many things, it's easy here - China, USA, Japan, Romania(?).
    But our men team won basketball EC :shock: and we have strong women team. (silver medalist at last WCH, silver at EC 2005, bronze at OG, if I'm not mistaken).
    Atletics (technical disciplines) and some running.
    Synchronised swimming
    Boxing
    Sambo
    and other kinds of sport.... :)

• Quote from "Nick"

Plushenko and Yagudin decided to return :woohoo: our best pair also))

Really??? Both of them??? And Totmianina/Marinin too?? It's great!!!

In ice dance you have good young couples!

Ok, I go to sleep now! :wink2:

• Yep)
    Me too, I'm sleepy.

• Well... it's again me... with rivalry... 8)

I think that in the near fututre there will be more tense matches between Italy and Russia.

Short fragment of Gamova's interview "Italians will pay for everything".

J. People say that before semifinal Italians were saying spiteful things to Italain mass media, calling you clumsy sky scrapers. Did it disturb you to play at full capacity?
    Gamova: Indeed, those offences touched our girls. However, we were not offended, we just got angry with Italians. When emotions burst fourth it's difficult to concentrate on match. It's a pity we couldn't win. I'm sure that their trick will call out - it's not the last time we meet.

Well, I think that it's a lame excuse for the loss (of course, if Katja tried to explain the loss only by this argument). Italians were simply the best and that's all.
    But I think in future she'll try her best to win over Italy. If I'm not mistaken Italy and Russia may meet only at OG (I mean official tournaments).
    So we'll see how she and other girls will try to accomplish their small revenge :roll:

• Dear Ekaterina Gamova :beee: :beee: :beee: :x :aggress:

• Quote from "Nick"

J. People say that before semifinal Italians were saying spiteful things to Italain mass media, calling you clumsy sky scrapers. Did it disturb you to play at full capacity?
    Gamova: Indeed, those offences touched our girls. However, we were not offended, we just got angry with Italians. When emotions burst fourth it's difficult to concentrate on match. It's a pity we couldn't win. I'm sure that their trick will call out - it's not the last time we meet.

NO COMMENT!!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Dear Ekaterina Gamova :beee: :beee: :beee: :x :aggress:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    I'd like to see it samba))).

• Quote from "Nick"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    I'd like to see it samba))).

:lol: :D
    Yes, probably she is to big and strong and I'm to small to fight with her. Hehe

A mouse against a cat!