Rivalries between teams

• BTW, samba, how's your progress in russian? Have you read Ljuba's blog?

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. (Oscar Wilde).

• Anyway I wrote a message on volleyrosa.net. Maybe they can solve this diplomatic incident between Russia and Italy, since they are interviewing Italian players. Hehe :lol: :wink2:

• About Ljuba, what did she say about this incident?

But she is always friendly and nice with everyone.

• Quote from "samba player"

Anyway I wrote a message on volleyrosa.net. Maybe they can solve this diplomatic incident between Russia and Italy, since they are interviewing Italian players. Hehe :lol: :wink2:

:lol: :D
    Well done!! :wink2:

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. (Oscar Wilde).

No, I will tommorrow. Yes I'm improving a little bit, so I could talk with Katja. :D

:lol: Ok, please invite me, or sell me some tickets to this show :wink2:

• Quote from "Nick"

:lol: Ok, please invite me, or sell me some tickets to this show :wink2:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :D

About Ljuba, what did she say about this incident?

But she is always friendly and nice with everyone.

I haven't seen or read her interviews about this incident. But I'm sure she has the same opinion as Gamova 8).

• Quote from "Nick"

But I'm sure she has the same opinion as Gamova 8).

But I can't show the tongue to such a beautiful player. :oops: I don't want to go in war with Ljuba. :( :(

But I can't show the tongue to such a beautiful player. :oops: I don't want to go in war with Ljuba. :( :(

I think Ljuba didn't say a word because she played in Italy and Italians like her and she has good memories and so on.
    But why war samba, I think Katja's (and other girls) reaction is normal. Don't you think so? :wink2:

• Quote from "Nick"

But why war samba, I think Katja's (and other girls) reaction is normal. Don't you think so? :wink2:

I said war just for joke :wink2: , but I think Katja (or the journalist) exagerated.

I don't know Nick. I don't think that skyskraper is an offence. And still I don't know where she has heard this comment and from who? I didn't find anything on internet.

Maybe I'm not impartial, because I cheer for Italy. Sorry for this.

I hope all will be fixed.

Or maybe Caprara (from Emilia Romagna, a region known for their humour and jokes) is trying to create a rivalry. :roll: :roll: :lol:

• Me either. I just translate interviews. I also think that everything's gonna be ok, just more tense. Like Serena against Justine after one match. I can't remember which one (Roland Garros final???). After that match they had more tense relations on court but for some period of time... i think here will be the same.

• BTW, if you want you could ask Serena Ortolani a question about this on the forum of http://www.volleyblog.it. She answers very often to the questions.

• Quote from "Nick"

Like Serena against Justine after one match. I can't remember which one (Roland Garros final???). After that match they had more tense relations on court but for some period of time... i think here will be the same.

Or Plushenko and Yagudin. Their relation was so tense (2002 Olympics), but now they are seen more often talking friendly together.

BTW, if you want you could ask Serena Ortolani a question about this on the forum of http://www.volleyblog.it. She answers very often to the questions.

So, very often or every day,? :wink2: :lol: joking))) I'd like to ask her, but I think it's pointless, no one will tell the real thing. I don't think she'll tell that: " You know russian fan, we really called them so and think they can't play and so on" :lol: I beg you)))). I'd better asked her other questions 8)
    And all questions in italian and replies also....) I'd teach her russian 8).

• Quote from "Nick"

So, very often or every day,? :wink2: :lol: joking))) Sorry but I can't undesrtand a word there...))) I'd like to ask her, but I think it's pointless, no one will tell the real thing. I don't thibk she'll tell that: " You know Russian fan, we really called them so and think they can't play and so on" :lol: I beg you)))). I'd better asked her other questions 8)
    And all questions in italian and replies also....) I'd teach her russian 8).

Hehe :D
    This week she replied every day, but I don't think it will be every day always, because she has a lot of matches and other stuff.
    You could ask her something in English. She certainly knows English.

Trust me, she is really an open person.

I've asked her if it is true that she and Godina shouted at each other in the semifinal. :wink2:

You could teach her something in Russian, so she could understand what Russians say in matches.

• Hm, I think it's not a great idea... I'd better teach her other words (that do not concern volleyball)))
    So, what did she tell you? Did they really shout at each other?

• Quote from "Nick"

Did they really shout at each other?

Yes, but without a reason. Just because of the tension and importance of the match.

• BTW, has Gosha still that Italian boyfriend??? Luca.

BTW, has Gosha still that Italian boyfriend??? Luca.

Yep))) If I'm not mistaken, he's working with statistics in Russia.
    She was on TV with him. After our team won WC, they were invited to our main TV channel. Godina with boyfried, Borodakova with boyfried and Gamova alone.... (she hide him for some reasons 8))

• Quote from "Nick"

Yep))) If I'm not mistaken, he's working with statistics in Russia.

So, it is a rivalry in the family! :lol: :lol:
    Gosha with italian boyfriend. Caprara with Kirillova. Haha :lol: :lol: