Jaqueline's trial will be on September 20th

• In your opinion, Jaqueline should be: 2

1. punished (0) 0%
    2. absolved (2) 100%

Jaqueline's trial on WADA will be on September 20th, it is expected that she will find not guilty, once the dopping with Sibutramina is considered light dopping and it is subjected to happen accidentally, like Jaqueline said it happened to her.

I hope she could be discharged of any punishment and she could help Brazil Team both in the South American Championship and in the World Cup.

The reason why Zé Roberto called 4 middle-blockers was this trial. If Jaqueline were allowed to play, one middle-blockers will be dropped out of the team, probably Thaísa or Carol Gattaz. If Jaqueline were given a bigger punishment, then she'll be out of the team and the 4 middle-blockers will play the South American Championship.

• I hope she's absolved because I really don't believe she took the substance with intention to get a high performance :wink2:

• Bad news, everyone.

Even if Jaque is absolved, she runs the risk of not playing the World Cup nor the South American Competition, cause the FIVB has the right to count the 60 days of preventive punishment just after the trial. She could have played the WGP and the South American Championship, but the Brazilian Federation thought it was wiser not allowing her to plat these competitions. She was punished already by the Brazilian Federation, now we have to hope that the International Volleyball Federation considers the 60 days of punishment were already paid, otherwise she will only play for the Brazil NT in 2008.

I hope everything works out fine!

Go Jaque!!!!

• It would be ridiculous because she already paid her 60 day trial... they did not give clear rules, so if she is punished again with 60 more days... well, it will be like she was punished twice!

• I hope so! Cause she's very important for the team!

Her reception is very important for the team, she receives almost like a libero! And she's also good in attacking, blocking and serving. She's one of the most complete players of Brazil's team.

I believe Jaqueline, Paula and Sheilla are the best trio of attackers for Brazil's Team.

• Jaqueline was convicted and has a suspension of 9 months outside of the courts :roll:
    Honestly? I don't like Jaqueline at all, but I think it's ridiculous to suspend a player for 9 months because she took a drug to reduce cellulitis :!:
    And also she doesn't play since july... if they count 9 months from now, she'll spend one year outside the court...

• I have read the news. It seems the punishment is just a demand from the Anti-drug Power.
    I use google translator to get meaning from the news. Did I get it right?

----

Doping: Asked 9 months for stop Jaqueline and referring

ROMA - Deferimento al giudice di ultima istanza in materia di doping e nove mesi di squalifica.

E' il provvedimento della Procura Antidoping del Coni per la pallavolista Jacqueline Pereira de Carvalho, con la richiesta al Gui per il riconoscimento della responsabilità dell'atleta in merito alla violazione contestata e la conseguente applicazione della sanzione della squalifica per un periodo di nove mesi.

De Carvalho, tesserata all'epoca dei fatti per la Monteschiavo Banca Marche Jesi, è risultata positiva ai metaboliti della sibutramina (stimolante) al controllo Coni-Nado in competizione, su richiesta Fipav, del 10 giugno scorso a Perugia, in occasione della gara della finale Playoff del Campionato di Serie A1, Despar Perugia-Monteschiavo Banca Marche Jesi.

• I hope Jaqueline could go to World Cup! I mean, she didn't do anything on purpose, she doesn't deserve those punishments!!

• Quote from "samba player"

I hope Jaqueline could go to World Cup! I mean, she didn't do anything on purpose, she doesn't deserve those punishments!!

Yeah, now she can!
    But the training time will define if all these time she got "resting" didn't let her a little unprepared.

• Quote from "Felipe Oliveira"

Yeah, now she can!
    But the training time will define if all these time she got "resting" didn't let her a little unprepared.

Jaqueline unprepared is better than 4mbs... :roll:

• i have a question. sorry if it sounds stupid..
    why would brazil get 4 mbs for an open hitter?