who's better---aguero or togut

• now italy for the first time become a european champion, with a new opposite aguero instead of tugut

togut is 02 championship winner but never a european champ gold medalist

agero can receive and defend well, plus high jumping; eliza togut is 193cm tall and good at attacks, so, who do you think is better for the italian team?

• Quote from "colossus"

now italy for the first time become a european champion, with a new opposite aguero instead of tugut

togut is 02 championship winner but never a european champ gold medalist

agero can receive and defend well, plus high jumping; eliza togut is 193cm tall and good at attacks, so, who do you think is better for the italian team?

Personally I prefer Aguero, she can also set balls :P
    But probably the best one for Italy is that is going through good phase because both are good and I'm not Italy's coach :roll:

• ı think aguera best.she is not tall but she jump wonderfull 8)

• Of course my vote goes to Taismary.

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. (Oscar Wilde).

• What about having both on court?? Tay as OH and Togut as OP, or Tay as receiving OP and Togut as non receiving OH.

What do you guys think??

• Quote from "samba player"

What about having both on court?? Tay as OH and Togut as OP, or Tay as receiving OP and Togut as non receiving OH.

What do you guys think??

i think this is the best solution. but as togut not receiving, aguero's workload is heavier, so her attacking performance maybe affected..

we have a discussion abt this in a chinese volleyball forum..maybe this is the best starting seven of italy team after togut is back next year.

piccinini barazza/anzanello lobianco
    aguero gioli/guiggi togut
    cardullo

(piccinini maybe swap the position with togut)

• I think Aguerro is much better than togut.
    Both are very good in attack, but Aguerro has better serve (strong jump serve or very good tactical serve), she is great in blocking and she is amazing in defense! Italy needs her in defense.
    Togut is a great opposite, but Aguerro can do everything in a court.

• Quote from "samba player"

What about having both on court?? Tay as OH and Togut as OP, or Tay as receiving OP and Togut as non receiving OH.

What do you guys think??

that will be awesome cos italy won the euro champ without main starting line ups

when anzanello and piccinnini are back, italy will almost unstoppable

i watched the italy and russia semi final, russia was unable to block any of agueros backrow attacks :shock: