• Team members for World Cup
    mari is out :cry2:

----

Levantadoras – Fofão e Fabíola

Opostos – Sheilla e Joyce

Pontas – Paula Pequeno, Sassá e Natália

Meios-de-rede – Walewska, Fabiana, Thaisa e Carol Gattaz

Líbero - Fabi

• So the team hasn't changed very much from WGP. Natalia instead of Erika, Fofao instead of Carolina, plus Walewska and no Regiane. So, 4 MBs and 3 OHs.

• Quote from "samba player"

So the team hasn't changed very much from WGP. Natalia instead of Erika, Fofao instead of Carolina, plus Walewska and no Regiane. So, 4 MBs and 3 OHs.

I find the 4MB and 3OHs idea completely insane... because none of the MBs can do a thing except being mbs... while Mari could play in any position...
    Well, besides that, no surprise at all :wink2:

• Quote from "LothiePG"

I find the 4MB and 3OHs idea completely insane... because none of the MBs can do a thing except being mbs... while Mari could play in any position...
    Well, besides that, no surprise at all :wink2:

well, not that surprising indeed, but thats the best brazilian team in the recent 5 years, i say

i guess you do know that natalia is the MVP in the youth team, so, erika is not even close to natalia pareira, she can receive well, attacks well, younger , more promising

as for the mbs, currently the best in the world, fabiana and walewska

3 OH are enough for brazil since jac and paula are the best at the moment for brazil, plus a new star natalia, thats good enough

i think this roster is even better than the brazils in 04, 05 and 06

8) :wink2:

• Quote from "colossus"

3 OH are enough for brazil since jac and paula are the best at the moment for brazil, plus a new star natalia, thats good enough

Look at the roster again :wink2: Jaqueline is not there but Sassá!

• Quote from "colossus"

i think this roster is even better than the brazils in 04, 05 and 06

8) :wink2:

I think this is Brazilian roster of 05 and 06 without 2 main players, Mari and Jaqueline... and it's like the 04, there were 3 opposites and 3 outsides... In Athens, when Érika had problems, Sassá was the only choice left and even though she wasn't playing veeeeeeeery well, she could not be replaced because there wasn't other player... and if it happens again, but the 3rd OH gets hurt, who he'll put as a OH, Carol or Thaísa? Maybe an opp? Well... I hope that never happens, for my eye's sake :roll:... that would be a complete disaster...

I don't even cheer for Brazilian team, but I still can't understand what the coach is doing, and also it let the volleyball with less quality... sorry :oops: