AZERBAIJAN NATIONAL TEAM.

• Salam my friends.This is IlGAR from BAKU AZERBAIJAN.I am very happy that I found out this forum.It is so nice.Everyone here is very polite and so nice.Well,I would like to know your thoughts about my dear AZERBAIJAN national team.Which player is your favourite,which one is a lider etcin my NT.I would like you to write your impressions about AZERIS. We have some big problems in this season,that`s why the result of my NT were very bad in this volley season.Because our experienced players SHABOVTA,HASANOVA,OKSANA MAMMADYAROVA,KSENYA KAVALENKA,LIDIYA MAKSYMENKO couln`t help us this year.Hasanova left the volleyball,Shabovta and Maksymenko wre injured,Kavalenka and Mammadyarova became mothers.And now before the Pre-Olympic qualification our captain and main setter OKSANA GULIYEVA and super libero VALERIA KOROTENKO,YELENA PARKHOMENKO got injury too.What to do.But we bwlieve in oour young players.INSHALLAH they will show that they can help our team always.OF course we don`t wait for to win that tournament,but they will show their power.HOPE DIES THE LAST!

• I like three players from Azerbaijan, Mammadova, Guliyeva and Korotenko... I think if they want, they can have a bright future (I mean, be all the time on top teams and with a good salary).

Well, I'm sad to hear that a lot of players are injuried... maybe, if their replacement for them just play with love and willingness to win, they may get some results... But I'll be honest: it's very hard because all the teams will give their best to win, and also, there'll be a lot of tournaments in the future where the team will have the opportunity to improve and make its way through the best teams... so, practising and time will tell the history :wink2:

• ı like mammadova too and ı also like shabovta ı watched many matches of her in turkey while playing for beşiktaş and karşıyaka.she is a very good spiker and very nice person

• ı have a question
    do you know where shabovta play in this season?and the other nt's playeres,will they play in azerrail in this season?or another klüp?.can you tell all the player of nt where they play in this season
    and ı wonder is there another klüp except azerrail bakü in azerbeican

• I am very grateful to you everybody.You are very polite people.I want to answer some questione which were asked me.Shabovta is injured and I thin she will have to leave great volleyball.She is a great player and my favorite.There are 7 superliga teams ecept AZERRAIL.And there are also 8 teams in 1st league too.Most of them are new teams.Except AZERRAIL another team Rabita Baku will play in CEV cup this season.I wish them lucky.AND I love you all.Thanks for everything. :)

• Quote from "SHABOVTA"

I am very grateful to you everybody.You are very polite people.I want to answer some questione which were asked me.Shabovta is injured and I thin she will have to leave great volleyball.She is a great player and my favorite.There are 7 superliga teams ecept AZERRAIL.And there are also 8 teams in 1st league too.Most of them are new teams.Except AZERRAIL another team Rabita Baku will play in CEV cup this season.I wish them lucky.AND I love you all.Thanks for everything. :)

thanks,and what about men' clüb?is there anyone which play in eurupean cups?and ı wonder will your youth and junior NT play in european championship?in last championship they weren't