irresponsible

• I read the news telling Bonitta leaves Polish Team because of his wife's health problem. Anyone can tell me how sick is his wife?
    I'm sorry I cannot accept his reason to leave the team during the game, unless his wife is in serious condition.

• Polish media says that Bonittas wife is in hospital and her health's condition is really bad. But we don't have any details about that. I can understand Bonitta's decission if his wife health is trully in danger.
    By the way, Poland played today much better with Masacci as a coach :) :roll:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Well, I can't say anything about his problems and what it means to him, but I think it's irresponsability to leave the team during the tournament, whatever happens with a 3rd person that is not Bonitta himself.

I'm a geology student and often I have to do field trips to study the rocks of an area... and see, I'm still a student and even if a plane fell down on my house and killed everyone I wouldn't be allowed to come back home... I'd be allowed only if I was the sick person...Imagine if I was working for real...

And being a geologist, I am my own team... I know it's hard to work during situations like that, but he doesn't work alone, he has a team to care about, their jobs depend on his job... so, I guess that's why I think it was wrong, I think that if he knew she wasn't fine he shouldn't have gone to the WC since the beginning, but anyway, just my opinion, I wouldn't like to be in Bonitta's skin right now
    :wink2:

• i think we shouldnt judge all too hard...
    maybe she was ill before but it was not so bad, so he left with the team to japan. And now it got worse... who knows

Its just volleyball... Poland is out of the first ranks anyway, the last matches are so unimportant, so why shouldnt he be allowed to leave the team when his wife is in bad condition? I cant and i dont want to call it irrespondible!
    I would understand his decision as a player and i would try to support him.

• i think his personal problems are personal so we haven't the right to say nothing bout his family...i think he is not so unprofessional leaving his team with no reasons...
    and i saw poland much better with ihs second..they beat serbia...it's godd for you... :roll:

• I have heard, that Bonitta's wife has some pregnancy complications. Her life and her child life is in danger... So , this reason seems to be enough.

The most important 3:

• Quote from "Nastja"

Poland is out of the first ranks anyway, the last matches are so unimportant, so why shouldnt he be allowed to leave the team when his wife is in bad condition? I cant and i dont want to call it irrespondible!
    I would understand his decision as a player and i would try to support him.

I agree if we are talking about Bonnita's decision, but I don't think the last games are so unimportant. Ranking points, providing the better atmosphere into the team, etc. And the 6th (it will be hard to get it, but it is still possible) gives more chances to participate in the intercontinental tournament.

The most important 3:

• It was just my opinion, I hope that everything goes ok with his family but if I was his player I'd not accept it, just opinion! :wink2:

(maybe it's because I had bad experiences facing the opposite, but this is other subject completely different :P)

• Quote from "Konrad"

I have heard, that Bonitta's wife has some pregnancy complications. Her life and her child life is in danger... So , this reason seems to be enough.

If the condition is that serious, I can understand Bonitta.
    When I read the news said Bonitta leave because of his wife's health problem, I thought of his irresponsibility at once. All ball games are team works. If anyone leaves the team because of minor personal reasons, I really can't accept it. The coach, especially, he is the commander of the team, how could he leave? But if the case is like Bonitta's, he should not be blamed.
    International games are for the public that anyone has right to comment. I think what we have said are just comment, not judgement. Besides, I don't think unimportance can be used as a reason to leave.

• well, maybe i wrote it not in the right way. I didnt mean "unimportant" in the way u guys understood it. Of course the last 3 matches are important for the sake of the points and the atmosphere in the team (as Konrad said)

What i meant is that the last 3 games are against Korea, Thailand and the Dominican Republic. Of course u should treat all opponents the same way but a team like Poland must be able to handle such teams even without the main coach but also with the 2nd coach...
    So when i read these news (that bonitta left) i wasnt shocked or was blaming him, i might have reacted differentaly if they had to play brazil, italy and the USA (not knowing his wife's condition)

I hope it got clear what i really ment with my "unimportance" :wink2:

• Quote from "Nastja"

I hope it got clear what i really ment with my "unimportance" :wink2:

Absolutely clear :)

The most important 3: