Gamova and Godina in Italy this week

• Dinamo Moscow team will stay in Imola (Emilia Romagna region) for a week. On Sunday they will play a friendly match with Imola team.

Anybody who wants to see Godina and Gamova will have a chance encountering them there.

• Well, I'll correct you a bit samba. Anybody who wants to see Gamova. Lena is having medical restoration procedures nowadays and she won't go to Italy. Well, I think people may want to see Gratcheva, in my opinion she deserves to be seen not less than Katja and Lena, even if she plays average.
    Well, men may watch Lesya Makhno playing.... :D http://www.vldinamo.ru/team1/players_772.aspx

One more thing. Dinamo will play with Jesi, Sassuolo and Forli also. :wink2:

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. (Oscar Wilde).

• Dinamo played first friendly match against Scavolini Pesaro (why all of sudden, this team was not in the list of teams Dinamo was supposed to play with).

Scavolini Pesaro - Dinamo Moscow 3:2 (25:21, 23:25, 23:25, 25:22, 15:11)

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. (Oscar Wilde).

• Dinamo Moscow - Infotel Forli 4:1 (23-25, 25-23, 25-16, 25-23, 25-16).

• Quote from "Nick"

Dinamo Moscow - Infotel Forli 4:1 (23-25, 25-23, 25-16, 25-23, 25-16).

hmm considering that moscow is still missing some important players, its nice to see them in a pretty well condition

nick, are there any statements about the matches?

• Quote from "Nastja"

hmm considering that moscow is still missing some important players, its nice to see them in a pretty well condition

nick, are there any statements about the matches?

Nope Nastja, there's no info :( Only score.

So, Imola - Dinamo Moscow 3:1 (25:22, 25:14, 21:25, 27:25)

Well, I found out that in last match with Imola Gamova scored 18 points and Nikolaeva 17 points ( :shock: she's middle, but I know Olga can do it, sometimes she's really unstoppable). In Italian team Ivana Curcic (sorry if I spelled wrong) was top scorer - 29 points!!!. Tomorrow Dinamo will play against Sassuolo.

• Result of the last match:

Sassuolo - Dinamo Moscow 2:3 (21:25, 25:14, 26:28, 25:23, 13:15).
    Dinamo: Gamova 27, Nikolaeva, Markova 15.
    Sassuolo: Turlea 32.

• Really Dinamo must had been without a lot of players...Tom, Liktoras, Godina.......do you know if Borodakova came back already?

Maybe this explain the results....but when this players come back....definetly is going to be one of the strongest teams in Europe...