You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female
  • "joanamss" started this thread

Favourite Team: FOPPA (Italy), Unilever (Brazil), Dresden (Germany) NT: Italy, Holland, Germany, Serbia, Croatia (women); Brazil and Poland (men)

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Piccinini, Fürst, Pavan, C.Staelens, Croce, Barazza, Kozuch, Merlo, Fernandinha, Weiss, Flier, Brakocevic, Paggi, Vasileva, Dijkema, Fiorin, Rahimova, Havelkova, Lloyd, Gibbemeyer, Apitz, Popovic

Thursday, November 22nd 2007, 10:08pm

Sykora back to Italy - Altamura

The great american libero Sykora is going to play again in Italian league....Altamura signed with her!!!

This is going to be great for the Lega!!!!!IS good to see her back to volleyball!!!!And not beach volleyball!!!!hehe

LothiePG

Pesaro fanatic

• "LothiePG" is female

Favourite Team: USA NT / Scavolini Pesaro

Favourite Players: Metcalf, Guiggi, Skowronska, Sokolova, Fürst

Thursday, November 22nd 2007, 11:51pm

Re: Sykora back to Italy - Altamura

Quoted from ""joanamss""

The great american libero Sykora is going to play again in Italian league....Altamura signed with her!!!

This is going to be great for the Lega!!!!!IS good to see her back to volleyball!!!!And not beach volleyball!!!!hehe

I'm so haaaaaaaappy to know that! :wink2: :wink2:
If I'm not wrong, she said in an interview that while she wasn't playing volleyball she was doing camps with children to teach them how to play, I don't know if she was at beach volleyball! :wink2:
:offtopic:

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female
  • "joanamss" started this thread

Favourite Team: FOPPA (Italy), Unilever (Brazil), Dresden (Germany) NT: Italy, Holland, Germany, Serbia, Croatia (women); Brazil and Poland (men)

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Piccinini, Fürst, Pavan, C.Staelens, Croce, Barazza, Kozuch, Merlo, Fernandinha, Weiss, Flier, Brakocevic, Paggi, Vasileva, Dijkema, Fiorin, Rahimova, Havelkova, Lloyd, Gibbemeyer, Apitz, Popovic

Friday, November 23rd 2007, 1:17pm

Yeah....I also heard that....

she played beach volleyball for a while...and later was doing vollyball clinics for children....

what I mean...is that is good to know she choose to come back for the court volleyball!!!!and the beach volleyball!!!!!hehehehehe

:D

wendy_cardu10

>>cardu addicted<<

• "wendy_cardu10" is female

Favourite Team: italian NT - asystel novara - amstelveen - netherland NT - serbia NT

Favourite Players: PAOLA CARDULLO, debby stam, alice blom, manon flier, sara anzanello, martina guiggi, anja spasojevic, jenny barazza, francescca ferretti, eleonora lo bianco, yuko sano, kun feng, kasia skowronska!

Monday, November 26th 2007, 6:23pm

i'm happy to see stacy sykora playing in italy again....altamura does a great decision!!..good! :wink2:
:love: isn't she the best? :love:

Social bookmarks