NTs of the future

• Which are the NTs, that will have success in the future, in your opinion?

-Serbia has strong young players. The oldest player is Citakovic who has 28 years of age. Serbia did well at youth championship this year.
    -Turkey with Naz Aydemir, Neslihan Demir, Eda Erdem and other young players. The youth NT won a silver medal at Worlds this year.
    -Croatia and Ukraine did fairly good at junior WCH, so they could do well also in senior.
    -China will continue to be a strong team. They won the youth championship and came second at junior championship. They have a strong turn over.
    -Brazil has good junior players, but their youth team didn't do well.

In my opinion China and Serbia are going to be the two teams that will fight the most for the medals in the future.
    Obviously all can change, because we know that not always strong junior and youth teams do good in senior.

• you are right samba player.serbia and turkey will become very good team.
    and china- brazil too.
    but ı am worry about cuban and american national team their youth not good at enough.
    and fınally germany have very good generation.ı think they will be one of the favourite all the competitions.(like us)

• I think Brazil has very promising players for the future... from the starting 6 team, with the exception of Fofão, Walewska and Fabi (libero) all the players are 25 or younger. If these players retire when they were 32 they still have at least three more OG and three more WCH to play

• I think Brazil has very promising players for the future... from the starting 6 team, with the exception of Fofão, Walewska and Fabi (libero) all the players are 25 or younger. If these players retire when they were 32 they still have at least three more OG and three more WCH to play

Brazil is the current champion in the U-18 championship...

Not to mention that the players that are playing for Brazil now are quite young, they can play for at leats ten more years...

And you have Natalia, who was MVP in the last U-18... Malu, a middle-blocker almost 2 meter-tall and a tall setter called Ana Tiemi. These three play for Osaco, together with Paula Pequeno and Danielle Scott.

• :D I think after this Olympic games from Beijing...SERBIA and NETHERLAND are the great teams out there....both have young, experient and talents players....loosing just one player or another.....

For me Russia will loose a lot....and also Brazil....only cause of Fofão will leave and Zé didn't make any work of giving expirience for a younger setter....and for me a setter makes a lot of difference on the team....

but out that I think Brazil can go well too....after all most of the team is still really young....but definetly need another coach!!!!! :D

And there is always Italy...if Barbolini continium...they will keep strong....but I think they will lost a lot (and I don't mean by results...I mean the team) if Gioli, Picci, Del Core, Leo decided to end their carrer in NT!

• Hello Forum:

the Peruvian young-team working very hard now to get a high level again,,, have 3 players with more of 1.80 mts .and the young team won to Brazil ( 3-1) this south american champion school ( guadalupe). in Chile. so soon will be very compettive team.. let's see what happen the south american young - champion 2008.

• I've said this before - just wait to see the Bulgarian female team in the future.

Serbia and the Netherlands will have good results in the future also.

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• I've said this before - just wait to see the Bulgarian female team in the future.

Serbia and the Netherlands will have good results in the future also.

och Afroman, if we wait long enough even Kazakhstan will be a champion once
    and about Serbia and the Netherlands.... we dont even have to wait for the future since these 2 teams already achieved a lot in the past 2 years

• Hm, somehow I don't want to answer to this post, maybe you are doing it on purpose, ok, don't wait, forget about it. ;( it's Christmas, i don\t want to be in bad mood.

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Samba player, It has been 6 years and you guess well about Serbia, China and Turkish NTs. They did quite well in last years. However, it is sad to see that Croatia and Ukraine are still not more than mediocre teams :down:

• And also AFROMAN was right. And if Kazakhstan have never been and will never be a volley champion, Bulgaria have been champion in the past and will be in the future too :tzz:

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!

• And also AFROMAN was right. And if Kazakhstan have never been and will never be a volley champion, Bulgaria have been champion in the past and will be in the future too :tzz:

I don't think Bulgaria showed any significant success for 5 last years unless you can't European League as success :whistle:

• Haha, man, i dont talk to you about the last 5 years. Here we talk about the future. And when someone makes statement like that about Bulgaria and Kazakhstan, it sounds funny to me. And even worse - it sounds not well informed. This is sad because it is unrespectable. That's why i dont make statements about other teams, because i am not enough informed about them.
    And yes, EL is not a success, but the participation in the WGP is a success itself because the games vs strong teams could give the bulgarian players the experience they need for the future that i believe in. :)

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!

• only the prediction in china somewghat did not happen they failed to get medals in the next 5 years that this prediction happeed although high hopes are there since lang ping came back

• i think dominican republic could be one of the top teams in the world, they have the size and physical ability. why they are not better, i don't know. is it the coaching? although they are the 2nd best team in norceca, and they have shown they can beat china, US, cuba, serbia and some other top teams, they are not in the top 10 yet in my opinion.

• Samba player, It has been 6 years and you guess well about Serbia, China and Turkish NTs. They did quite well in last years. However, it is sad to see that Croatia and Ukraine are still not more than mediocre teams :down:

Hi serdar!! :) My goodness, 6 years has already passed! Really sad about Ukraine, which at that time had yet the Goncharova's sisters. It's a pity not to have predicted Belgium. I remember the final between it and Turkey at youth level at that time. I mean they have yet to show everything, but I feel they will be a good team in the near future!

• Hi serdar!! :) My goodness, 6 years has already passed! Really sad about Ukraine, which at that time had yet the Goncharova's sisters. It's a pity not to have predicted Belgium. I remember the final between it and Turkey at youth level at that time. I mean they have yet to show everything, but I feel they will be a good team in the near future!

Hi samba player :drink: where have you been? It has been long time not to hear any comment from you :white:

We should make another analysis so that we can check 6 years later :teach: