Is Women's Volleyball more exciting than Men's?

• i like female volley more than male's bcz Turkey's female team has always been better than the male one.i started to like volley with female team. contrary to that,if our male team were better than the female one then i would probably be following male volley more than female volleyball now..

• Do you think that players like Gamova,Montano are more strong than many players in the men european league ???

there are stronger girls such as : Glinka,Neriman,Mihaylovic,Brakocevic,Aneta,all the cubans etc..
    these are stronger than some of the men ?....maybe stronger than a few ones :lol:

• In my opinion women's volleyball is more exciting than men's. Woman play longer rallies, their volleyball is also more beautiful, because they play more combinations and attacks aren't so strong. :super: Moreover, I've seen that woman show more emotions during the play. Men's volleyball is based on strenght, very tall players (especially over 2,00 m) :serve: . But, everyone has a different point of view. :thumbup:

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - Olympic Games 2012
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - European Championship 2015
    Silver Medal
    - Prediction Game - Women's - Olympic Games 2012

がんばれ 日本!

• Well it's obvious I prefer women volleyball.

P.S. If Sassa is "pitiful" as I read above, what have we to say about his coach who took her in the squad !
    Ze Roberto "pitiful" ??? Can we talk seriously folks ?

• Only if you are horny teenager or you prefer to watch long rallies

• I like men's volleyball more, but I have to admit it's getting more and more boring each year. Brainless giants that can only hit the ball hard are becoming more preminent than ever before.

• hmm good question... I wouldnt say its more exciting but i prefer women's volleyball because it is not just about power.
    There are longer rallies and its kinda more beautiful.
    And i just like to watch females more cos their emotions are more different from the mens. Its just more fun to me.
    and to be honest i never ever really tried to get into mens volleyball :S

but its not just in volleyball like that... same in tennis, i prefer WTA than ATP

so, it must be in my genes :lol:

totally agree with you!! :drink: