Blood relationship

• and I heard that Kim Willoughby and Danielle Scott r sisters?

They are cousins :)

• They are cousins,not sisters.

yes, sorry for my bad expression, they r cousins, also Kim and Danielle.

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Yes, they are brother and sister.

Their parents didn't have a lot of fantasy about names :D

German NT player Georg Grozer's father, also called Georg Grozer, was a famous German player in the early 90s too, his nickname was "Hammer-Schorsch" because of his hitting power. The younger brother and sister of Georg junior also play volleyball, maybe they will also become good players.

Margareta Kozuch has an older sister, Katharina, who also plays volleyball. Some years ago she played one season in first league.

The mother of Kathy Radzuweit, Elke, was a NT player for GDR and also played in 1980 Olympic Games.

• No.

Yes, they are brother and sister.

Nikola Kovacevic and Uros Kovacevic (OH, Junior NT) are brothers.

Milan Rasic and Milena Rasic are not brother and sister! :)

• As I see, nobody mentioned Agata Mróz and her sister Katarzyna, who plays in Centrostal Bydgoszcz

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• and what about vladmir and nikolay nikolov? are they brothers?

• in netherlands. c stalens and k stalens? i forgot their last name. but they are sisters right?

• in netherlands. c stalens and k stalens? i forgot their last name. but they are sisters right?

yes, this the third time they've been mentioned in this thread.

• Valenitn Bratoev BUL OH and Georgi Bratoev BUL setter are brothers, but I think you probably have noticed it already, cause they are twins :D

Matey Kaziyski's father Iliyan Kaziyski was a volleyball player and setter in Bulgarian NT. (Matey was also setter in the beginning of his career) Also his mother Valia was a MB and both his parents played in France where Matey was risen. That's why he speaks French quite well as far as I know :)

Ex Bulgarian NT Nikolay Zheliazkov who is now coach of our junior team and his son Jani Zheliazkov who plays as opposite in the junior squad.

Raodstin Stoychev's father Svetoslav Stoychev was the coach of our junior volleyball team in 1993 who took the gold medals in Kairo.

Ludmil Naydenov and Nayden Naydenov are brothers - both played for BUL NT in 90's.

• Family Grebenikov (1 father and 1 son):
    The father Boris (a former USSR international) is the coach of Rennes. His son Jenia (born 1990) is the libero of Rennes. Despite his young age, he was on the 22-list for WL, but not in the 19. You can expect to heard of him in the coming years because he's probably going to be French NT libero someday.

You were right!! And I add that I apreciated him a lot in these WL!

Mikko and Mirko (I think) Oivanen are twins, both play in Finland NT, the first as opposite and the second as MB.

Facundo Conte his Hugo Conte son (I imagine you know that...),and also his mother was NT volleyball player. He has 2 sister, Camila and Monica (?) and both play volleyball.

Nicolas Uriarte, second setter of Argentina NT, is the son of Jon Uriarte (that played with Hugo, he was also coach of Australian NT) and he has a brother, Eze, that plays in juniores NT, if I'm not wrong he is a setter too.

Rodrigo Quiroga, K of Argentinian NT, has a brother, Raul, that plays in juoniores NT, and his father played with Hugo and Jon.

I kind remember that Weber (Argentina coach) has a son that plays libero, and also De Cecco is son of a former player (I'll check it better!)

In Italy... someone already wrote about Bosetti sisters, and I think that Maruotti has a sister that plays with Caterina Bosetti in juniores (or pre-juoniores?) NT.

Ivan Zaytsev is son of Viaceslav, former setter of URSS

Dragan Travica is son of Ljubo Travica (ex coach of Resovia), and his sister is Savani's wife :heart:

I read that also Lasko and Baranowicz are son of former players, but honestly I don't know who they are

Parodi and Matteo Varnier, beacher of italian NT, are cousins.

Bruno Bagnoli and Daniele Bagnoli, italian coaches are brothers. I think you've already know Daniele, he was Russian coach till the last WCH and he is Modena coach now. Bruno is coach of Verona.

• Hristo :rose: is the son of the great Dimitar Zlatanov

• Kk15
    Michał Łasko is son of one of the gold medalists on Olympic Games in Montreal 1976 - Lech Łasko. But his father played for Poland not for Italy. Lech and his family moved to Italy after end of his carrer so Michał grew up in Italy. It's a bit of shame that Michał didn't return to Poland because I know that he could be priceless opposite for our team :)
    What about Michał Baranowicz. His father is polish player Wojciech Baranowicz. There is not much mention about Wojciech. He played in Gwardia Wrocław in 1976-78 where also played Lech Łasko.

"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Edited once, last by bella ().

• We forget the most famous...Nikola and Vladimir Grbic!!!