Blood relationship

• Kk15
    Michał Łasko is son of one of the gold medalists on Olympic Games in Montreal 1976 - Lech Łasko. But his father played for Poland not for Italy. Lech and his family moved to Italy after end of his carrer so Michał grew up in Italy. It's a bit of shame that Michał didn't return to Poland because I know that he could be priceless opposite for our team :)
    What about Michał Baranowicz. His father is polish player Wojciech Baranowicz. There is not much mention about Wojciech. He played in Gwardia Wrocław in 1976-78 where also played Lech Łasko.

thanks for explanation!! BTW, Lasko will play in JW next year, so in a certain way he will return in Poland :P

vava12: damn :aww: , you are totally right, how can we forgot about the great brothers Grbic!!!! :obey: :obey: :obey:

Ah, italian beacher Paolo and Matteo Ingrosso are equal twins. :drink:

• I can't wait to see Jastrzębie in action next season. They will be soooooo strong :cheesy:
    Vlado Grbic I miss him so much :heart:

• Kathy and Saskia Radzuweit are sisters as far as I remember,aren't they?

Ex-volleyballer new speaker Burcu Hakyemez is legendary volleyball player :obey: Deniz Hakyemez's :obey: elder sister.And she is only 30!

• Matthias - you are from Germany, maybe you know the answer- Niemczyks daughters Saskia and Natascha are sisters or half-sisters? they have the same mother or only Niemczyk is their father?

• yes, this the third time they've been mentioned in this thread.

3 times, without anybody mentioning their father: Jean-Pierre (Jempi) Staelens, a famous Belgian player in the '80's (national team and Ibis Kortrijk mainly).
    I think (Dutch) mother also played volleyball.

• Sorry, I don't know...I only know about Natascha and Malgorzata, I didn't know that there is another daughter or who she is.

ok thanks , I found only few about her, she is not so famous as Natascha..but she should be also volleyball player, all his 4 daughters are

• Slovenian connection: Andrei Urnaut (Gividi Milano, Cuneo, Maaseik) is half brother of Tine Urnaut and father of Aliosa Urnaut (Everbeur, Palma, Halen).

• A story about brothers and sisters in the Brazilian volleyball.

• Valeria Caracuta has got a twin called Laura and she also play volleyball (but not high level)

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• :lol:

He really looks alike his sister in the pic :D
    "Well, yes! I'm the brother of Helene!"

• German NT player Georg Grozer's father, also called Georg Grozer, was a famous German player in the early 90s too, his nickname was "Hammer-Schorsch" because of his hitting power. The younger brother and sister of Georg junior also play volleyball, maybe they will also become good players.

Hehe, I still saw the senior playing 8)
    He played the same position as junior and was a big jumper and hitter as well. They look really similar (before senior lost his hair :D )

As an update on the other family members: Meanwhile, Dora Grozer plays first division in Aachen, and the younger brother Tim (16 years) is playing second division in Solingen and german youth NT. Senior and Junior once stated that Tim probably will become the best of them three 8o

Grozer senior: