Volleyball on TV

• Can you see your favorite team on tv?
    Unfortunally, here, in Italy, only sometimes I can see "my" Foppapedretti Bergamo.
    What about your television?

(I hope that you have not talk about that already)

• In germany its nearly impossible to watch matches on TV...
    There is really poor volleyball broadcasting over here...

Luckily it gets better with international matches but still its not enough.

I used to watch italian matches on Raisport but thats not really possible now anymore....
    so, all thats left for me is to download the matches here (though i dont like to download much)...

• so, all thats left for me is to download the matches here (though i dont like to download much)...

I can't fine the thread where you can download the matches. I find just a match, "Bergamo - Sassuolo".
    I'm looking for other matches, on the web, maybe uploaded with rapidshare. I hope I'll find them.

It's sad that in Germany and in Italy we can't watch volleyball matches, thought.

• In Poland you can see as much volleyball as you want. Polsat Sport, Polsat Sport Extra, TVP and Sport Club broadcast Polish leagues (men and woman), European Cups and NT's matches, sometimes also Italian league and cup.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• In Poland you can see as much volleyball as you want. Polsat Sport, Polsat Sport Extra, TVP and Sport Club broadcast Polish leagues (men and woman), European Cups and NT's matches, sometimes also Italian league and cup.

I envy you!

• In Bulgaria the volleyball also isn't very broadcasted on TV. :(
    The national TV is broadcasting every week one match from our championship, rarely two. (TV Bulgaria, satellite television)
    You can see also the games at home of the bulgarian teams participating in the europian cups. You can see also most of the games of our NT (World league, Championships, some of the qualifications). -> Kanal 1 TV
    The last two years we watch the final four of the IECL and some other matchs from this tournament (Evrokom Bulgaria TV).
    I watch some games on laola.tv, like Ben :-)
    I have the russian TV Planeta Sport, so I watch the Russian championship.

• Ah, laola1.tv is very interesting, Ben, thank you so much. :thumbup:
    Unfortunally, volleyball is not common like football or other sports. Even if it is very spetacular.

I checked stats and it seems that tv broadcasted 50 matches Polish male league (without play-offs) from 90. Isn't bad :roll:

• Ah, laola1.tv is very interesting, Ben, thank you so much. :thumbup:
    Unfortunally, volleyball is not common like football or other sports. Even if it is very spetacular.

No Problem! I only joined the forum just to post that.....
    Yeah, it is really annoying when vb doesn't get much air time... I find myself looking at the live scoring on Bergamo's website. Really sad actually.... :D

• I checked stats and it seems that tv broadcasted 50 matches Polish male league (without play-offs) from 90. Isn't bad :roll:

I don't have to check stats, there has not been a single match of a French volley league broadcast by a TV this year... :cursing:

Though the final of the male league will be broadcast as the French cup final was ...

• In Poland it isn't a problem to watch matches of Polish leagues and important international competitions, but I'd also to watch Italian, French and Russian leagues and I can't... Nevertheless, volleyball in Poland is really very popular, after football and ski jumping, so we often can watch it :)

"Siatkówka bowiem jest sportem wyjątkowym..." Z.Ambroziak

"... bo najlepszy w Polsce jest olsztyński AZS!"

• CCTV will broadcast some matches of China during OG, but according to the characteristic of CCTV, it may cancel or add the matches, it depends. So, the time below is only a reference. The time is the standard time of this forum(it is 6hours after the time of China). By the way, you can easily find CCTV on the net or use the softwares.

Womens

09-8 14:00 China VS Venezuela CCTV1
    11-8 14:00 China VS Poland CCTV1
    13-8 14:00 China VS Cuba CCTV1
    19-8 3:00 beach 1/4 CCTV1
    19-8 4:00 1/4 match CCTV2
    19-8 6:00 1/4 match CCTV OG(Original CCTV5)
    21-8 5:00 beach final CCTV2
    21-8 6:30 semifinal CCTV2
    21-8 14:00 semifinal CCTV2
    23-8 14:00 final CCTV1/CCTV2

Mens

10-8 14:00 China VS Bulgaria CCTV2
    16-8 4:00 China VS USA CCTV2
    18-8 15:00 beach 1/4 CCTV2
    20-8 3:00 beach semifinal CCTV2
    20-8 4:00 1/4 CCTV1
    20-8 6:00 1/4 CCTVOG
    20-8 14:00 1/4 CCTV2
    22-8 5:00 beach final CCTV1
    22-8 6:30 semifinal CCTV2
    24-8 6:00 final CCTVOG

Though the times are awful for the ones who live in Europe and US, but I think the Polish Public Sport will broadcast the Polish matches so I can watch them on the net just during the WC and the Tokyo Macthes. :super: And the matches of Japan will broadcast on Fuji TV, but the matches probably won't be live, they are always 30min late. The matches of Group B may be only seen by the videos here.

• [color=#006600]Though the times are awful for the ones who live in Europe and US, but I think the Polish Public Sport will broadcast the Polish matches so I can watch them on the net .

Yes TVP (Polish Public Television) will be broadcasting whole OG, including volleyball matches of course (Polish games on TVP1 and TVP 2, rest - probably on TVP Sport and iTVP via internet). As far as I know, also Eurosport is going to broadcast some volleyball matches.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I live in China, but I'm not Chinese. So naturally, I want to see other teams like Italy, Brazil, Serbia, but the TV only shows China. Well, most of the time. I was able to watch every single one of the volleyball matches on TV, though (LIVE!) and that was good.
    I'm in it for Italy, Brazil and Serbia, so I wanted to see those.
    My parents are in for China, Cuba and USA.
    Once Kazakhstan and Italy were playing, and in another channel USA and Cuba. I kept flipping since my parents were watching too.
    We see some replays sometimes, but they cut the games when China's playing very badly. Of course.

• In Bulgaria we are fucked up.We can only see the Bulgarian national team at World League,OG,Wold Ch.,Eu. Ch., but we can`t see them at the qualifications for these tournaments.From this year I think we are goinig to watch all the matches from the Bulgarian league. That`s all :mad:

• In Bulgaria we are fucked up.We can only see the Bulgarian national team at World League,OG,Wold Ch.,Eu. Ch., but we can`t see them at the qualifications for these tournaments.From this year I think we are goinig to watch all the matches from the Bulgarian league. That`s all :mad:

soudns not that bad, more than i can wish for :lol:

• in Poland we have TV called Polsat Sport and it's blessing for Volleyball fans :) last year they were showing about 4 matches per week (2 from LSK and 2 from PLS) and sometimes Serie A on friday :P
    Even a friendly match between Skra and Pedowa was shown and after a game variety of interviews, analysis :win:

AS for NT we have EVERYTHING possible every qulification tournament maim tournament WGP WL friendly tournament everywhere our NT play we see it :)

Volleyball in Poland is so popular that we even have lots of non Polish matches :P

so its good to have Polsat sport if you are VB fan

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• 4 matches per week... I think there was not even 4 championship matches on TV for the whole season in France ... :wall:

Hopefully the number of internet broadcasted matches will improve this season ... :thumbsup: