What is your favorite team?

• It seems that nobody talk about that. If I'm wrong, I beg you pardon.
    So, what is your favorite team? Or, which are your favorite teams, if you have more then one?

• Look at users' profiles. Many of them have their favourite teams there mentioned :D

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• If we talk about club teams it's clear that I like Trento and not only because of the bulgarians there. I like the spirit the team is showing and the dedication. Kazyisky and Nikolov and alos Winiarski and Grbic are making this team favourite for the title. i wish them luck. Of course I support all the team where the bulgarian players are playing.

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Yeah, I saw that I can look at the users' profile, and I like that function, Kornad. But I want to know, also, why they have them in their profile, an maybe you're right: I wrong my topic. A lot of people, here, support Foppapedretti Bergamo, for example, even if they are not Italian, and I like that. But sometimes I wonder why.

By the way, my favorite teams are, obviusly, Foppadretti Bergamo and Volley Airone Ogliastra. Airone is the team of my Sardinia's city, which was in A1, a few years ago. Unfortunally, they are in B1, now. We were and we are so proud of Airone, because they represents a small city of 10.000 people.