Volley Ball couple?

• Giba adn Pirv
    Flier and Nummerdor (My favor :P )
    Grun and Hubner( I am not sure this couple?)
    Jaqueline and Murilo
    Bernardinho and Venturini
    Suhong Zhou and Miao Tang
    Yanan Liu and Haichuan Wang

anybody Know other couples??? :sos:

• Floortje Meijners and Richard Shuil (Nummerdor's team-mate) :)

• Floortje Meijners and Richard Shuil (Nummerdor's team-mate)

I didn't know about this one...how cute!!!

She and Flier must go out a lot together than... :lol:

Do you know if Stam has a date in Martinus male team? At least from the other season (cause now is the Brithish team right)? Cause once I saw a picture of her jumping in a guy from the team....but I'm not sure if it was her boyfriend or anything....

• I can only be sure about Flier and Nummerdor, cos I saw a photo, everything else is unconfirmed, hehehe.
    About Debby there are no even rumors.

• Bernardinho and Fernanda Venturini

Jaque and Murilo

Leila and Emanuel

Flier and Nummerdor

Sheilla and Mari

Pan-american games 2007 oppenning cerimony

Christmas in Sheila's house in Pesaro

• Sheilla and Mari are the best!!! :thumbsup: And I haven't seen these pictures of Manon before :thumbup:

Btw. Don't believe too easily in that 'information' about Floortje ;) Let's wait for someone who can prove or disprove it :whistle:

• Ah...ok...don't worry....^^

and about what I asked about Stam...I think the picture I told you I saw were in Kim Staelens site....but I'm to sure....if it was on the site...and even less if it was her boyfriend or anything...hehehe...

the pictures of Flier are in this site....http://www.fotohoogendoorn.nl/

you have to go in sports and then volleybal...

has a lot of pictures of Dutch team and Amstelveen...and also from this "GALA 2007: VARSSEVELD"

• Sheilla and Mari...that's pretty hot for me :heart:
    Few years ago.My friends used to tell me that Lo bianco and Sykora was a couple too?Is that ture or just some gossip??

Jaque and Murilo are so sweet in this photo

and thanks for those photoes between Flier and Nummerdor :drink:

• and about what I asked about Stam...I think the picture I told you I saw were in Kim Staelens site....but I'm to sure....if it was on the site...and even less if it was her boyfriend or anything...hehehe...

I'll see it. Sometimes I want to know Dutch language. There are a lot of interesting things written only in Dutch. They almost don't bother about their worldwide fans :lol:

Sheilla and Mari...that's pretty hot for me :heart:
    Few years ago.My friends used to tell me that Lo bianco and Sykora was a couple too?Is that ture or just some gossip??

That was a good joke, I guess :lol:

• Yeah!!Me too...someday I will!!!hehehehe...I asked in Martinus site to have the articles in english too....and some are...but now they are passing for some changing with the president and everythign...and they almost don't have anything in english again....

About Leo and Sykora...well...I have to say that I already heard that too...but I can't say 100% that was real....
    They played together in Jesi...but I don't know if they were a couple....

• Sheilla & Mari? Really? 8o Thought they were just good friends. :lol:
    Now Sykora & LoBianco, yes heard about that. Think it was even mentioned by commentator during Jesi match.

Kerri Walsh and Casey Jennings (beach)

• Thank u for all pics

But one more pic i want:Grun and Hubner ^^