Volley Ball couple?

• Zhou Suhong (former Chinese women's NT player) and Tang Miao (former Chinese men's NT player) divorced.
    But it's not a break-up. After Tang had an accident and became paralyzed in 2007, his wife, Zhou, has been taking care of him wholeheartedly. They made an appointment, if Tang could not fully recover in 5 years, they would divorce. Now they're still living together like a family, and they regard each other as brother and sister.

:what: I don't think I've ever heard such a strange story...making a time-based plan for divorce depending on recovery...it sounds rather cruel.

• :what: I don't think I've ever heard such a strange story...making a time-based plan for divorce depending on recovery...it sounds rather cruel.

I believe their love story is indeed a touching one and it's my bad that I failed to tell it as romantic and moving as it happened. ;(

• Cernic is married... (just since a few days)

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• :what: I don't think I've ever heard such a strange story...making a time-based plan for divorce depending on recovery...it sounds rather cruel.

Well, I don't think that's cruel. She takes care about him though. Weird story for me too. Sad and it doesn't seem to be realistic...

Cernic is married... (just since a few days)

Kuba Jarosz is married too :thumbsup: since two weeks
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-RTlz…A2Iq5N3YYA/s1600/wera.jpg

• Dore Della Lunga and Laura Saccomani :heart: Probably the most beautiful volleyball couple! :D

Successo viene prima di Sudore soltanto nel vocabolario.

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European Championships 2011
    Bronze Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European League 2012

• I know she was dating a handball player until not too long ago :S
    But talking about pregnancy... Some girl on a Serbian board recently said that she had seen Nikolic, and that she thought she was pregnant. No one took it seriously, but now seeing this picture :S Although it's most likely just a weird coincidence.

• Guidetti posted this photo on his Twitter...does anyone know if it's possible that he and Nikolic are a couple?? And maybe it's just the dress, but Nikolic looks pregnant on this photo :D

She is giving a one year break anyway, so pregnancy would be wise for her but from Guidetti :what:

• Giuggi and Djuric

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• De Cecco and Ferretti

[but I am not sure]

• Erika Araki is engaged with Shinomiya Youhei, who is japanese rugby player

Yoshie Takeshita & Hirotika Egusa