Volley Ball couple?

• It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Floortje Meijners & Javier Gonzalez :heart:

Successo viene prima di Sudore soltanto nel vocabolario.

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European Championships 2011
    Bronze Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European League 2012

• Marta Menegatti (Beach volley) & Alex Ranghieri (A2, Loreto)

Successo viene prima di Sudore soltanto nel vocabolario.

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European Championships 2011
    Bronze Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European League 2012

• De cecco and Ferretti are so cute together :rose: :kiss:

Yep

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Neslihan Darnel is getting a divorce with Orkun Darnel after their 7 years of marriage.They also have a daughter.I am really shocked now.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Neslihan Darnel is getting a divorce with Orkun Darnel after their 7 years of marriage.They also have a daughter.I am really shocked now.

Really!?!?!? :white: what a shocking news 8|

Tayfun, please say you are kidding... :white: :white: :white:

Poor Zeynep.... :( :( :(

• @Sander

Unfortunately it's not a joke,it will be really hard to admit this for Zeynep i am so sorry for her.I don't know what will be Neslihan's last decision about her surname but we probably used to say '' Neslihan Demir '' back which was my favourite really.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Volleywood wrote that it might be connected with Gioli

I don't like to talk about private things, but, it seems that there is more than private things.
    It is said that Mr Darnel who is also manager of GS volley branch has also a scouting company and he has some business relations with some Italians.
    So, it looks like he has also made some extra money from some transfers.

If Gioli thing is true, then, it will be bad for GS too as transferring good local players in Turkey to GS won't be easy anymore. Neslihan has a power in volley world here in Turkey, for ex, she has good relations with Gozde-Ozge twins who too have some powers. So, with this divorce, Neslihan is probably very angry and GS can forget Gozde and some good local players. To save GS's volley club, their only choice of GS is to kick Mr Darnel out of volley club.

• @Sander

Unfortunately it's not a joke,it will be really hard to admit this for Zeynep i am so sorry for her.I don't know what will be Neslihan's last decision about her surname but we probably used to say '' Neslihan Demir '' back which was my favourite really.

Sad news, i feel sorry for their daughter :(

• Gibbemeyer just posted a photo in Istangram written my love...her and Thiago Alvez, ^^

Now that explains why she is in Brazil all the time..and why she was supporting RJX in the final of Brazilian League..hehehe

All the best for the couple! ^^

• Ferretti speaks very well spoken spanish and here's the reason :lol:

She could talk Spanish with Floortje ;) At least, if it's true about her relationship with the Cuban setter Javier Gonzalez ;)

• Adina Aliyeva and Vugar Bayramov (AZE Men NT) engaged :drink: